******june babies******

Thank you hun :flower: I will have to see if it continues, but I have had them for the past 2 nights. I don't see my midwife now until 31 weeks though. How shit is that? I'm sure my baby moved yesterday too but now I think she is back transverse! Is head down comfier? Because right now she sticks her head out the side and I can never sleep on that side it's so uncomfy! :lol:

Yeah I think head down is better, with DD I was not as uncomfortable as I am now and I'm only 26 weeks! It was worse when she was breech for a couple of days I could eat hardly anything and I was full! 31 weeks is long. I got midwife at 28 weeks, scan and consultant/midwife at 30 weeks and then I see my midwife every 2 weeks until I'm due and when I'm overdue I will go to the maternity unit for CTG to monitor baby. I think I had more appointments with DD than what you got now!

Oh I'm getting one every 2 weeks now and if I go over then I get appointments at the hospital so my last mw appointment is at 40 weeks.

It's cos I am seeing the consultant at 28 weeks, so she said don't come back to me until 31 weeks. But the consultant doesn't do doppler or fundal height or anything. Are they supposed to? Anyway I might just book in to see her at about 29 weeks..she can't exactly tell me to go away! xxx

at my consultant clinic you see a midwife before you see the consultant and they do all that.. but don't think it's that important if you got no concerns! My midwife always gives me another appointment when I'm there. So I already got my 28 week appointment, yours seems to be working differently!

I never had any problems with either previous, they actually said that i don't have to see anyone if i don't want to! I asked for 34 ans 28 week ones xxx
Don't mind to be honest tis a hassle with 2 kids going to the mw's anyway xxx

Hello everyone, I'm back!!! Was too busy last night catching the last of the men's hockey game, CANADA WON, it was sooooo exciting! Our best showing ever at any Olympics, and we have 14 gold medals, we beat the record for the most gold metals won by a host country. Over all we placed third, but had the most gold metals so it was still a small victory :)

The weekend retreat was amazing, did 10 hours of yoga (I'm not counting the 2 hours of sleep yoga/relaxation we did in total) and I'm sore everywhere this morning but feel wonderful! Great vegetarian food, I ate so healthy, I had to stop at the Dairy Queen on the way home and get a Turtle Pecan milkshake :)

Linn, sorry to hear you're still sick. Did you finish the course of antibiotics?

Lili, I'm not getting any tightening other than when I over exert myself at work... But this morning I was awakened by hiccups in LO, felt so weird to wake up to! Apparently she's over 2 lbs now so I feel everthing despite the anterior low-lying placenta... I know what you mean, I hate Mondays more and more :-(

Emma, your bump is great! I find it is filling out upwards too, so baby is definitely growing well :)

Nightkd, I would go for the more modest house to be able to do more, I'd go batty without my holidays and outtings and hobbies!

E&L, sounds like you had a wonderful weekend too! So happy for you!

Tara, congrats on blue bump!

Delilah, keep me posted, am expecting an email after you see midwife today :) I sent you one on my way to work this morning, it is LONG so took me a while to type on my Blackberry Pearl (no full key board!).

Oh the crib arrived on Saturday! So DH and I have a date for Friday night to assemble it together and put up the blinds. My mother is apparently done the bed skirt and is working on the bumper pads and quilt. We decided to skip the curtains as we want to sell the house soon so we're trying to minimize holes in the walls...

I'm expecting about 3 parcels of diapers this week, sooooo excited :cloud9: And I have an appointment with my obstetrician tomorrow, another downtown hotel night for me, will go shopping to try to find Zoëlle's going home outfit since I suspect spring/summer clothes are now out!

Last but not least, this is my last posting in second tri, as tomorrow I start week 27 (will be 26 +1) so officially third tri!!!! :happydance: Can't believe how fast this is going... Lili, will see you over there today I hope??

:hugs: to everyone!

I thought 3rd Tri started at 27 weeks not 26+???
I will still be on here though until the last ladies come over xxx

Am not worried about the small bump as it is bigger this time round, last time i never bought maternity clothes at all!. From 38 weeks i just wore tracksuit bottoms as slightly elasticated!! But wore my Jeans up until 38 weeks xxxx

Emma, when you reach 26 weeks, you've completed 26 weeks of your pregnancy, so at 26 + 1 you're starting week 27.

CJ I will not consider myself to be in thrid tri until I'm 27+ weeks. As that's when the last 13 weeks start... anyway I will be in 3rd tri for long enough. Not that it matters to me anyway as I never open any posts and usually post any news on this thread!

Glad you had a fab weekend :) It will be lovely to build your crib on Friday!

Yeah me 2 Linn, Not long now hey xxx
I could have sworn the baby sneezed just now!! Don't think they can but my baby nearlly jumped out my tummy just now!! Was very odd.................Now it is wiggling around xx

I'm back from mw. She said the heartbeat is really strong, the Doppler showed he was moving and she wasn’t worried so no scan. I go back on 22 March at 28 weeks so she said if nothing then she may refer me up to the hospital. She said I could have strong stomach muscles plus the placenta is huge so he is moving in a bag of water and behind that and not to worry. I just hope I start to feel him soon! She didnt do any fundal height either but said everything felt fine. I have put on 22lbs so far.

Got to work now catch you soon.

Mx

I only have 12 weeks left to my pregnancy anyhow, which is three months exactly. Plus all my medical books indicate it this way, as does the main website I use (see if this link works... Nope!) so I'm going by that :) And as soon as baby is in that 7th box, that is third tri! I think that'll be happening on Wednesday for me (was it 26 + 2 for you Lili?)

Edit: had to delete link since it went straight into my logged-in account! But it is through Baby Centre Canada, and they indicate that once you're done 26 weeks you start third tri...

CJ I still got 16 weeks left anyway so I don't care. I thought 3 months = 13 weeks but it doesn't really matter!

Delilah how annoying the midwife was so laid back, you have to start feeling him soon! I will keep waiting for you to post one day that you're feeling him xxx

I'm back from mw. She said the heartbeat is really strong, the Doppler showed he was moving and she wasn’t worried so no scan. I go back on 22 March at 28 weeks so she said if nothing then she may refer me up to the hospital. She said I could have strong stomach muscles plus the placenta is huge so he is moving in a bag of water and behind that and not to worry. I just hope I start to feel him soon! She didnt do any fundal height either but said everything felt fine. I have put on 22lbs so far.

Got to work now catch you soon.

Mx

Oh that is good news that baby was moving nicely on Doppler! And good job on the weight, that sounds perfect :flower: Hope you start feeling him soon! Any names yet?

CJ...................I understand what you mean hun xxx Can not believe you are so close to meeting baby!!
Delilah.................Glad the mw went well and i really hope that your little boy will make an effort to be extra wiggly for you soon xxxx

I have just looked at the 3rd tri threads and they all seem to be about labour and people about to pop!!! Wow can not believe it xxx
9kids has just had her boy yesterday and she was due in May!! Blimey it is sooo close for us all xxx

I know Emma, was just browsing those threads and I'm getting nervous RE: preterm labour... Feel the need to complete the nursery this weekend...

I'm so laid back this time, I do not believe in preterm labour anymore! But if I had baby sooner I got moses basket and clothes ready :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->