• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

******june babies******

Delilah, now I have to get some Minky diapers!!! I love the leopard print and the cow print ones :) I think you're right Emma, I may need to have my credit card taken away and undergo some serious addiction rehab! (problem is I know the number by heart, don't even have to look at it anymore when I order stuff!!!).

if you want to see the mobile and other thing i got it on facebook, i can send you a link to the album later! my mum just called and she really upset me.. I told her that I took some meds for my sinus so she starts questioning me what meds am I taking and so on... OMFG I am 26 years old and can decided for myself what I take and what not!! Aaaaaahhhh she really put me in a mood now.

CJ now that you're here, can you tell me do these sinus tablets make you nauseas? I had to throw up tonight and last night I felt really really sick as well :(

if you want to see the mobile and other thing i got it on facebook, i can send you a link to the album later! my mum just called and she really upset me.. I told her that I took some meds for my sinus so she starts questioning me what meds am I taking and so on... OMFG I am 26 years old and can decided for myself what I take and what not!! Aaaaaahhhh she really put me in a mood now.

CJ now that you're here, can you tell me do these sinus tablets make you nauseas? I had to throw up tonight and last night I felt really really sick as well :(

What antibiotics are you taking? Yes, some can cause nausea especially if not taken with food...

I am taking amix = amoxicillin? spelling? But I think it's the sudafed ones that made me feel sick. I took one last night and tonight and then felt sick. Antibiotics always make me feel sick so I take them after food and then it's ok! Finished antibiotics yesterday!

lol CJ!!!!!! I cant start on those Minky nappies because I wont stop!!! I have some cute small size diapers too - will post the stash photos eventually!

Linn I found both items but Paul has said no! He said that I am in danger of warping the child's mind with so much rainforest stuff!!!! He also said that he doesnt want the cot in rainforest so I think I'm back to plain yellow curtains to match the carpet!

Hope you feel better soon.

Mxx

its such fun reading you lot sometimes.....the things you say!!!! its great, i sit here with my cuppa and just giggle at you all. :haha:

I am taking amix = amoxicillin? spelling? But I think it's the sudafed ones that made me feel sick. I took one last night and tonight and then felt sick. Antibiotics always make me feel sick so I take them after food and then it's ok! Finished antibiotics yesterday!

Yes, sudafed can cause nausea and vomiting, but it is a less common side effect. Strange, you'd be more likely to get it with the antibiotics (I was on amoxicillin too!) than with sudafed but you're one of the unlucky ones to get it with sudafed! Hope you start feeling better soon :hugs:

its such fun reading you lot sometimes.....the things you say!!!! its great, i sit here with my cuppa and just giggle at you all. :haha:

LOL laughing at my addictions are you? :winkwink:

Yep cos i remember what it was like first time. its very very exciting. it was Humphrey's corner for me. still like the range now.

:blush: not that its not this time round for me but in different ways iykwim

Yes, I can see it... It's obvious I'm a first time mother :blush:

it wasnt a put down hun, just lovely to see and remember. its such a big step from the 2 of you to having a little one part of the mix. enjoy every minute of it. xxxxxxxxxxx

No worries, didn't take it as a put down! I'm just really excited, my entire life was on hold while I studied in university for 16 years and I'm finally having a baby :)

No worries, didn't take it as a put down! I'm just really excited, my entire life was on hold while I studied in university for 16 years and I'm finally having a baby :)

yeh life gets like that sometimes doesnt it? mine has been on hold, off and on cos of hubby's job. its difficult getting pregnant when he isnt in the country for 6/7 mths lol.

Zoe is a lucky little girl :hugs:

Awwwww thanks hun, you made my eyes water... I'm having some serious self-doubt moments that I can't handle this :-(

so do we all...... dont worry hun, you will be fine. you WILL mess up and get it wrong but we all do. babies dont come with "how to" books. if at the end of the day you can honestly tell your children that you tried your best, thats the most any of us can do. and im hoping we will all support each other thru the baby bit too.

Oh lol delilah, I'm thinking my poor OH if I like something I will just have it and not really ask, but he doesn't care that much and to me thats half the fun about having a baby. I will get a pink fairyland mobile for the baby so wanted to ask if you want it I can send it to you for free, but if he doesn't want it, better not! Anyway was just suggesting the stuff to match your other things. We're having everything in pink, bedding, bumper, blankets and so on... I loooove pink!

Thanks for the info CJ, I won't take it again I think as it wasn't really helping much anyway and throwing up was horrible! Not used to it anymore. Did you get any more clothes from baby gap? I looove some of the stuff for older kids, I prefer the bright colours. There is a gap outlet not too far from here so might go there this weekend!

Goodbye ladies, see you soon on the "home stretch" (3rd tri)! Enjoy the rest of 2nd tri!!

Yep Linn, also got the cutest pair of denim overalls :) Posted in the FB album I made for my BnB friends! I love their baby stuff, I had to control myself and just bought those 2 items...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->