• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

******june babies******

Linn thanks I would love your mobile but I will pay you for it and postage - fb me please. I am watching a waterfall soother on ebay right now too!

CJ can I ask you about some cold med ingredients please?

The ones I took last week have run out and the 2 I have at home now have the following active ingredients:

first pack contains

Acetaminphen 325mg
Diphenhydramine HCI 12.5mg
Phenylephrine HCI 5mg

the second pack contains

Acetaminophen 325mg
Dextromethorpan HBr 15mg
Doxylamine Succinate 6.25mg

Would these be safe or should I avoid them? Taking paracetamol right now.

Thanks will check in later out until 3.30pm

Mxx

Delilah I will PM you later, I will find out how much it is to post in the next few days and then let you... I don't really want any money for it, as it's 3 years old and not selling for much for new! But it is good condition and workin. I might have a look on ebay too... those plastic toys really don't need to be new! Now that I decided not to buy new bouncer or playmat I want the mobile at least. Was Hubby ok with it then?

Oh and that waterfall soother is fab we had ours on the cot for ages and will be using it again. I hope it's ok if I post it next week though, am a bit busy this week and it's in MIL attic still but we will get the rest of our stuff this weekend so it will be here then!

Will post here for now seeing as most of us are still here at the moment...

So seeing as Father's Day is so close to our due dates, and I'm hoping to not still be pregnant when it comes around, is anyone else thinking about gifts for daddy to be?? I've seen threads about gifts for dad after the baby is born, but I think first Father's Day (for us first timers anyway!) is pretty special.

I want to start thinking about it now before I have to go into baby panic mode (plus it stops me shopping for nappies!!).

Any thoughts ladies?

Jo

Will post here for now seeing as most of us are still here at the moment...

So seeing as Father's Day is so close to our due dates, and I'm hoping to not still be pregnant when it comes around, is anyone else thinking about gifts for daddy to be?? I've seen threads about gifts for dad after the baby is born, but I think first Father's Day (for us first timers anyway!) is pretty special.

I want to start thinking about it now before I have to go into baby panic mode (plus it stops me shopping for nappies!!).

Any thoughts ladies?

Jo

For my hubbies first fathers day i bought him a tie pin with dad engraved on it. He still has it 5 yrs on so i think it was a pretty good idea!

I have an appointment with my consultant today and although i'm looking forward to it for some reassurance I'm also dreading it as the hospital tells every woman to come at 1 and then they work their way through them so I will end up sitting around for hours. I hate it!!! and its hospital policy not to tell gender so i won't even be able to get him to confirm girl!

4 hours till I get my 26 week sonogram. I am so excited I can't sleep. Actually I was in a really crappy mood today and slept all day so I just didnt sleep at night.. LOL...

I have an appointment with my consultant today and although i'm looking forward to it for some reassurance I'm also dreading it as the hospital tells every woman to come at 1 and then they work their way through them so I will end up sitting around for hours. I hate it!!! and its hospital policy not to tell gender so i won't even be able to get him to confirm girl!

Yeah I wish I had known that before my last appointment. I bring DD to most appointments with me and we had to wait there for nearly 3 hrs. I got another appointment on 24th March but they gave me the earliest one possible so I won't have to wait so long again, as I complained last time. I did have an appointment after all!

Hope you will be seen fast today!

They seem to do that with the consultant at my hospital too.. God it was a long wait! I have an appointment next week which I am looking forward to but not the wait. Those chairs are uncomfy!

Enjoy your scan Trinity :flower:

Hi Linn thanks for that, no rush xx

He is ok with the products becasue all the reveiws really rate the FP Rainforest range but I think he was just a bit reluctant to go for the curtains, bedding etc - however the curtains would be too light I think - I will continue my search for yellow online! Gave up last night, did yoga and treadmill instead before one born every minute.

OK I'm back at base and will come back later, got to work now xx

hehe Delilah I didn't even see the bedding, we got only pink bedding here... I got so many blankets and sheets it's crazy. And then DD only slept in sleeping bags anyway, I find that safer cause of sids she still wears one now until she starts getting up for a wee at night I guess, she loves her sleeping bags.

Ok I will let you know next week, the mobile will be here this weekend together with my waterfall soother and then I will check how much it is for postage and post next week. But I don't want you to pay for the thing will mail you on Facebook regarding postage! I still didn't put my nappies on ebay, must do that this weekend too after all I still got original packaging and everything! I never sold anything on ebay, but I guess it's not exactly rocket science and I will manage!

Linn its easy if you need help just let me know - make surey you list your nappies as new and just say in the description that you washed them as per the instructions. You could also try to list them on the natural parenting forum on here.

Mxx

Lili I just saw your 4d pics they are amazing :o) x

Here's my latest bump pic with my 17 wk one (blue top), 24 week one (grey top) and 25 week one (turquoise top) - I am growing so much now....

Attachments

• Marie - 17 week bump.jpg
    Marie - 17 week bump.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Marie - 24 week bump.jpg
    Marie - 24 week bump.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 0
  • Marie - 25 week bump.jpg
    Marie - 25 week bump.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 2
Back from my sonogram and baby girl is right on track. 14inches long weighing 2lb6oz... the dr said everything looked great.:cloud9:

Thanks Delilah, I will try ebay first... I just want them gone as they take up space I don't got!

Lovely bump hun I will take a pic later too!

Hey girlies hope you are all well!!! i havent been on for a while, but would love to get to know you all!!!! we found out we are having another boy at 17 weeks babybond scan, my 3rd boy :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

he is so active now im 26 weeks tomorrow hope you are all well how are you all getting on??

Nice bump D!!!
Linn, your new cloth nappies will be snatched up before you're even done posting! HOT commodities let me tell you ;-)

Hello there Lewie.....................this is a fab thread and i love all the ladies on here!!

Delilah..................Wow what a great bump hun xx Jealous xxx

Lili...............must see your scan pics...........take it they are on fb? Will check over there in a moment xx

Trinity.............I din't know they could be so precise on weight!! Woweeeee xx Seems alot xxx

Glad she's doing well Trinity, must get mw to measure mine next time at 28 weeks

Hi Lewiepud

Linn CJ is right - I would put them on at a fixed price instead of auction (think you need a feedback score of over 20 to do this) and tick the box to accept offers that way you can see if you get a good price or if not you can relist if they dont make what you want - a good tip I was given was to list on Thursday's for 10 days which means they'll end on a Sunday for auction listings.

Mx

Nice bump D!!!
Linn, your new cloth nappies will be snatched up before you're even done posting! HOT commodities let me tell you ;-)

Thanks CJ, they are new but bought em 3 years ago and then I washed them ready for use, but I still got the bags they came in and they are in perfect condition, when you look at them you would not think they even got washed. I got 15 bamboo ones so hope someone wants them, I will not be asking very much!! Must say I had a look and others have been selling those nappies too, so I chances are not too bad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->