• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

******june babies******

Delilah missed that now with the fixed price advice...
I don't know anything about feedback. OH has an account with ebay and I sometimes (rarely) buy stuff on there. We never sold anything so not sure, think you can put a reserve on an auction, can't you? I am not too bothered, I just want them gone gone gone!

Hi Linn yes you can put a reserve on auction too - my colleague has told me you only need a feedback score (its just what people leave after you buy) of 10 to put a buy it now or fixed price item on. Good luck I think you will sell them no problem hon xx

Thanks hun, ok I left feedback somewhere a few months ago when I purchased the umpteenth power supply for my laptop. Am I the only one who manages to break the cable every few months?

I will try and do it tomorrow then, for 10 days so it will finish on a Sunday! I thought 10 days is rather long aren't there shorter options? Esp if someone is likely to buy em fast anyway? Not that I'm desperate for the money but I will forget about it if it's on for too long! Anyway I think we're spamming up this thread with my cloth nappies. Will message you any questions on Facebook.

Anybody else not feeling hungry anymore? It's tea time soon and I am so dreading it, I don't get hungry at all anymore :( And I get full really really fast!

Yeah me too hun!! I look crap today!!! My eyes are all red and am really white!! I have sneezed about 50times today and now my tummy aches soooooooo much!! Wish this cold would sod off! Am really quite bored with it now. x

Think i may have a curry today............can't taste much sohopefully if i make it spicy it may clear my nose and head???? Hmmmmm

Emma I tried that with spicy food for a few days and it didn't work. I'm just so not hungry but OH will be here soon and then we'll have spag bol which I made and froze the other day as I already couldn't face eating it then.
hope you will feel better soon, my nose is still blocked but it is getting better. At least I won't put on 80 lbs again!!

Yeah there is that!! My midwife last week told me i had put on 8lb................not sure why my bum and boobs have grown so much but the weight hasn't gone on!!! ODD xx

I will try the curry thing tonight and see if it helps.............i have also lost my appetite, think it is all the mucus i am swallowing!! TMI...........sorry x

yeah Emma it is the mucous, I was nearly sick again just now cause of it and my stomach is pushed up I can feel baby really high up. I will post a bump pic later.

Bean is being very excitable....still....Ahhhhhh!!! :lol:

Meeting with MW for the first time today - any suggestions of useful things to ask?

xx

I had my 26 week sonogram yesterday morning and everything was perfect. I think I made a post about it but I didnt add a picture.
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v618/WetSinner/Picture002-1-1.jpg

Beautiful pic Trinity!

Nightkd I like your new avatar.. looking very preggers these days! :haha:

Congrats on double figures E&L.. it will fly by now!

Beautiful pic Trinity!

Nightkd I like your new avatar.. looking very preggers these days! :haha:

Congrats on double figures E&L.. it will fly by now!

she is a very happy baby I think. at one point in the sonogram she was sucking her toes.... LOL I just cant believe shes already 2lb 6 oz I am not sure but I think they take all the measurements and figgure out an estimation of the fetal weight...

Yeah i know hun!! Like CJ you both know when your babies will arrive...........very odd i guess xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->