******june babies******

urrm it is and its isnt tbh. wierd that butterbean has a birthday already, but has made planning care etc for my other girlies sooo much easier. and work for hubby too. she might come early tho if my blood pressure forces their hand.
i dont feel at all ready, practically speaking but so cant wait to see my little girl. i wanna know if she looks like my other 2.

she is a very happy baby I think. at one point in the sonogram she was sucking her toes.... LOL I just cant believe shes already 2lb 6 oz I am not sure but I think they take all the measurements and figgure out an estimation of the fetal weight...

They do:thumbup:

On Tuesday my baby was 2lb4oz (27 weeks) so yours is a good weight.

Delilah, sorry to just get back to you now but those meds you were asking about are fine in pregnancy!!! Called Motherisk for you to confirm my info :) Hope you feel better!!!

Ahhhhh :( I am so upset today with all these aches and pains. I've had BH and backache coming constantly for a few hours again. Does anyone know how I can find out if they are definitely BH as they seem a bit frequent to me. Could I go in and go on those monitors?

I also have thrush but have had a reaction to the Canesten so the GP has prescribed something else and it says not to be used in pregnancy on the leaflet and everywhere online. Now I am fucking terrified to use it. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I need it to be June now!!!

Hey everybody, weren't you worried about me I was not online all day?!

Lovely scan pic Trinity!

Lili are you having another scan soon? Weren't you going for a double scan deal?

I was out nearly all day and then when DD was asleep I didn't come online for the first time in so long, it was strange!
My sinus infection seems to be getting better but I have just started coughing tonight! I am not eating enough and feel bad about it but every time I make myself something I don't feel so hungry anymore and it takes me ages to eat something. I really hope I will eat more tomorrow... baby is moving as much as ever which is good, but I feel guilty I'm not eating that much :(

aw Lilli :hugs:
there have been a couple of threads in 3rd tri about the difference between BH and contractions. might be worth a read. this is the first pregnancy where ive had BH so they are all very new to me too. me and hubby got a little worried the other night as they were taking my breath away.
xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks.

No I don't have another scan now Linn it was just a one off package I paid for.

I can't wait til tomorrow actually, I need to go now because if BH are not painful then these can't be them. I am in pain front and back. I don't have a number for a midwife or anything because mine is off sick I've only ever seen stand-ins. I don't know what to do do I just call the hospital? :(

awww Lili you should see your GP about the pain, maybe it's just backache? I always got backache now and depending on what I do it gets worse! Maybe it's not BH? Should last for a few hrs, does your belly go hard each time?

call the hospital or see your GP! Thats what my midwife told me, GP can for example arrange for you to be seen at the hospital.. at least at my surgery!

Yeh my bump goes hard each time and my lower back tightens. The back hurts worse than the front. When I posted that then I was having one and thinking I need to go and get seen now but now it has passed... another will come soon! :(

I get the tightenings some evenings too, with DD I never got one until I was overdue! Hope you can get seen tomorrow then..

All of the underneath of my belly is so tender! I don't know if that is stretching though.. I'm glad you have the same sometimes. I think I should go to bed and then tomorrow call my GP and see if I need to go the hospital or something. Did you ever go on one of those monitors to check contractions?

hun i have read that dehydration can make BH worse, if they are of course but it might be worth getting a load of water on board and see if it helps. xxxxxxxxxx

Yeah when I went overdue but the thing doesnt pick up all contractions they would be rather likely to check cervix if you are not dilating at all they are not proper contractions so they would be most likely not to do anything. My friend had contractions for many weeks!

Thanks.

I always drink loadsa water when I am working at my desk and I haven't been working today so I probably haven't drank half as much!

Don't know what I'd do without you lot! xx

Ahhhhh :( I am so upset today with all these aches and pains. I've had BH and backache coming constantly for a few hours again. Does anyone know how I can find out if they are definitely BH as they seem a bit frequent to me. Could I go in and go on those monitors?

I also have thrush but have had a reaction to the Canesten so the GP has prescribed something else and it says not to be used in pregnancy on the leaflet and everywhere online. Now I am fucking terrified to use it. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I need it to be June now!!!

Lili, what is the medication? I'll call Motherisk for you!

you are a smart cookie, if you dont feel right hun get your butt to the GP or hospital. xxxxxx

But I am sure you are fine hun... normally any contractions that are not good right now would be quite painful, but best to get checked!!

:hugs:

CJ it is Econazole nitrate 1% cream
and
Econazole pessary 150mg

I really need to use it because I'm so itchy!! I would be so grateful if you could find out whether it is safe.

:hugs:

Lili, will check tomorrow morning for you, Motherisk is closed now... I know for sure that taking anti-fungals in pill form (by mouth) is contra-indicated but I believe that this class is safe if it is only in cream and pessary form. Will double check though just to be 100% sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->