******june babies******

How are you today Lili? I would go to your antenatal ward if you are worried - you are far enough along that they will monitor or do what they can to reassure you. Bring a book and your ipod as you may be a while :hugs:

CJ thanks for checking those ingredients for me, the runny nose didnt develop into a cold but at least I know that I can take them if it does.

Today I have an office day now I am back from a 6am meeting where the client didnt turn up until 6.35am... got lots to do so have a list and will turn off email soon so I can work uninterrupted. Hoping Paul will build our storage units this weekend.

Have a good day all.

Marie xx

I am so excited!!! My little boy just took his first steps. (2 and then he fell to the ground and started clapping for himself! LOL) I couldn't be any prouder!!!

Lili.................I get the same at around 4-6pm and then my tummy aches until i go to bed!!! They are not really painfil but feels like muscle ache...............You know that feeling when you do a load of sit ups and your tiummy aches the next day/!!! Well that is what it feels like from 6 till i go to bed! My whole tummy goes hard and is really uncomfy................Just BH though.

If you are really worried then see someone, but i honestly have exactly the same babe xxx

Congrats to your clever little man 3boys xx

That's fab 3boys :) :) :)

Thanks D.. I went the labour ward last night because I called for advice and they said come in and get checked over. I have a uti apparantly! I can't believe that could cause so much pain! Glad to be on antibiotics..

It was scary going there, I spent like 90 minutes lying on a delivery bed :lol: and there were 2 ladies in.. It actually sounded like they were being tortured :( My OH is now saying he can't do it! A baby was born at 12.03 and we heard it come out screaming :)

Dont work too hard!!

Thanks Emma lovely. I think it is a combination of all that plus the water infection irritating things more! I'm happier today xxx

Lili..................Ok am i odd then or do i have a uti??? :haha:
Wee sample was fine last week so just think i am having heavy bh's. Glad you got it sorted thought hun xxx

I love the fact you OH said HE couldn't do it!!!! Made me giggle xxxxx It is bloody painful, there is no escaping that, but worth it in the end xxx

Yeh, it all seemed so scary but I can't wait to do it so I get to meet my baby. No you probably don't have a uti, I have other symptoms too for that.. But they said it's a combination of growing, stretching, BHs, baby booting the hell out of me and a uti. I'll just have to see if the antibiotics take the edge off it all?

Im glad you have the same cos you have a small bump like me and I wonder how I can have so many aches when it's not like my belly has stretched THAT much!!

My OH is convinced he can't do it, he asked if they can put another bed next to mine for him to lie on! How does he think I feel!

Bless him!! It is so hard for the men to see someone they love in so much pain! But he just has to be supportive...............It's a bloody hard time for both..............but amazing as well xxx

So glad its ok Lili, just came on to check how you were. Paul is the same!

Apart from the bump you would not know I am pg - I have NO symptoms and in a way I would like the bh, sickness etc so I can feel "normal" - in another way I know he is fine and am glad that I am managing to sail through with minimal disruption so far, apart from the stitch and the one scare at 19 weeks.

Take it easy and you Emma sounds awful from 6pm to bedtime feeling like that.

3 boys you made me smile - I cant wait to be a proud mommy with every little thing!!!!

Congrats on team pink Kathy!

Mxx

Enjoy it hun.. You never know when all the aches and pains will start. I was fine til I hit 3rd tri :lol: You may just be one of those women who sail through pregnancy though which would be lovely. I think I'm allergic to it! :haha:

One good thing to come from last night is my OH is now very eager for us to go to antenatal classes.. he wasn't bothered before and I wasn't sure about them? But definitely gonna go!

Lili your OH makes me laugh... what can HE not do? Labour ward freaks me out hun, I hate hate hate hearing the ladies in labour. I got scared for the first time when I got to the labour ward!!

:lol:

He is funny.. I was wondering what exactly the men have to do? I'm sure it will be me doing all the work :lol:

Oh it sounded like they were being tortured... I'm guessing it is different when you are in labour yourself, but it's not nice listening to others do it!

How many birth partners will you lot have? It was just going to be me and OH but now I am seriously considering asking my mum too!

I will just have OH with me, I only want one at a time, but if my mum will be here then she might come so OH can stay with DD, and then he can come towards the end!
What he has to do? Get your stuff, drinks, pillows, clothes, help you get changed, go to the toilet and walk around with you... that's it. He will not be in pain but a bit helpless maybe cause you will be! Oh and I felt like I was being tortured too, but hearing the others in labour is the worst, it just scares me!

I always said that i wanted my mum there with first pregnancy!! But glad i never asked her, as i now know i would hate to see my daughter in that much pain..........would break my heart!!

It is just going to me and OH............it is such a personal thing and a magical experience i wouldn't want anyone else there. That's just me of course xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Labour wards are scary, but unfortunately (unless c-section) there is only 1 small hole our babies are going to come out...............and yes it is horrid, but we are all going to have such amazing babies at the end and is all worth the pain, panting and shouting to get them out!!!

OMG it is soooooooooo amazingly scary and am sooooooooooooooo over excited!!!!

OK Lili just got off the phone with Motherisk: it is as I suspected, the cream and pessary of econazole are considered topical so very low risk and safe in pregnancy. Seeing as you are again on antibiotics for a UTI, I would wait to use the pessary until you're done the current course of antibiotics, otherwise you'll need another econazole dose afterwards! But if your thrush symptoms are so severe, use it now, keeping in mind you may need another dose after the antibiotics are done. Glad you went in to get checked out, untreated UTIs can be bad news! Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Thank you CJ.. I didn't use it yet until you replied :) Thanks a lot! I'm not going to use the pessary yet.. Just the cream on the outside because like you say antibiotics always give me thrush anyway! It's a vicious circle!!

I know what you mean Emma and Linn. It is a personal thing so I only wanted OH there.. Last night just got me thinking because I could hear the girl screaming 'Mum I can't do it!!'

I want to get in a time machine and go to June x

Aww Lili it will be fine, other than needing someone who gave me my pillows and got my things out of my bag which I needed I could have been there by myself. It's so painful and with all the drugs it doesn't really matter. The first time round I only wanted OH there but this time I don't care who it will be. As long as my DD is ok at home I will cope fine!

Eughh my neighbour just knocked here (what for I don't know!) and proceeded to go on and on about how ill I look! Thanks very much! When you feel so shitty you really don't need random men knocking at your house laughing and making comments like that.

We never see him because our house is detached, and I am so paranoid that I must look really awful pregnant :( I already felt like crap!!

Ohhhhhh Lili that is horrible of him to do that!!! It's bad enough we develop complexes about our changing appearance, you don't need random strangers approaching you like that!!! :growlmad::growlmad: Makes me mad!!! Don't let him get to you. You're pregnant therefore BEAUTIFUL!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->