******june babies******

Pfft, you should've punched him in the face and then told him how awful HE looked... :nope::muaha:

I've almost finished my (3) registries!! :happydance:

Hope everyone is well :) I woke up with this chant stuck in my head: "I am the secret drawer monster"...or something similar.... :wacko: This baby is driving me insane already!!!

xx

sounds like your neighbour has got some issues, I am proud of being pregnant and you should be too, its not something you will probably experience so many times and I think the first time is extra special :) Stupid neighbour, you look fab.. I look worse than normal too.. my face I mean but I am still proud I am carrying a baby! So did he just come to say you look ill? I live in a semi detached house and never see (or hear) my neighbour and she only just saw I was pregnant the other day! None of anybodys business though!

Oh he's definitely got issues! I don't know what he came here for, to tell my OH something about his garden I think but he wasn't home anyway. I am SO proud to be pregnant, I really don't care if I look like a piece of poo as long as baby is okay, it's not forever afterall.

I know I looked bad today, was in my pjs and didn't get back to bed til 2am after the hospital last night.. But don't need him coming around and telling me. I feel so much better though after only 4 of the antibiotics. :)

Why are we having 2 conversations Linn.. I can't keep up with both these threads lol.
Xxxx

hey dont know why we had 2 conversations hun... wow being at the hospital until 2 am is long, I am so glad I didn't have to go yet other than for my scans!

I am so tired this morning, didn't sleep well last night and now I have to go to the park with DD to meet with the little outdoor explorers, she loves it but I so can't be bothered :( I had to wake her up just now and would much much rather stay in bed :cry:

What are you all doing this weekend?

Who are the outdoor explorers?

I have a bit of work to do maybe 3 hours or so but otherwise I'm just resting. Could do with going shopping but I feel sickly.. It can wait til tomorrow I think!

Lili it's a group we go to, today we made bird feeders and took them home to go in the garden, last week we did some pond dipping were we got loads of horrible water out of a pond then the kids got to look at all the insects and stuff... the children love it, but I am in agony now... my pelvis is killing me! But I am glad I went she was so happy and now she is in the garden waiting for birds to come and eat the food, I tried telling her they won't come while she's there but shes having none of it, so I am having lunch by myself!

maybe you will go to groups like that with your LO in a couple of years!

Thanks it was fun! Are you done working? I am soooo tired today, wish it was evening already!

KNACKERED!!! Just sorted our spare room out! Dismantled the bunk beds ready for the guest beds to arrive! Also smashed up an old wardrobe.............took loads out of the 2 sheds outside and sorted some of our old clothes into bin bags to go to charity shops!!!
Awaiting new beds and wardrobe, chest of draws, bedside cabinet and self standing mirror all on Tuesday!!! Skip is full of junk now ready to go for Monday!!
That room was such a mess and will look so good soon!

That's me done!
Hubby just gone out to a boxing do, where he is ringside trainer for a few of the lads, and he won't be back till earlly hours. My 2 girls and my step-son are all watching a film as i really can not be arsed to entertain anymore!!!

Want to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep now, but must think about feeding myself and sson at some stage!! Girls munching on a ham sarnie and happy as larry!

1 and a half hrs to go before the girls go to bed................and boy am i looking forward to some peace!

Hope all is ok xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I got up at 5am because I couldnt sleep anymore, went on the treadmill for 45 minutes, had a long bath with gorgeous lush products and then had a bacon roll and coffee and woke Paul at 9am

He's started our downstairs storage units today so I have done over an hour of yoga and also worked for about 3 hours, dusted and vacuumed the house and just about to get ready to go to an Indian restaurant at 7.30pm for a friend's birthday. Tomorrow hoping to walk but we'll see how Paul feels, I can always do the treadmill if he wants to carry on with his carpentry. I have some quotes to pull together and also want to finish a collage I'm desigining for next weekend tomorrow too.

Did you get your pub meal CJ? Glad your appetite is back Linn, it was very strange with you not eating lol! Lili you need to ignore your interfering neighbour (a) rock all to do with him and (b) you are gorgeous anyway! We dont have to see our neighbours much either I dont think any of them know I am pregnant yet! Enjoy your early night Emma, bye for now all xxx

Marie today I felt horrible again but I had lots of doughnuts last night so I hope enough calories. Just making a lovely chili now and made a lemon meringue pie earlier for later :)

Emma I wish my DD would go to bed soon but it will be a while yet. Gotta finish dinner and then play with play dough some more, think it's her favourite thing now! What did you get your DDs for Easter? I keep buying things for my DD and then giving them to her early and buy more and give it to her! I now got another 3 gifts yesterday and gave her one last night...... aaaaaahhh can someone tell me to stop? I don't have more money! Does anyone else have that problem when they get gifts for their LOs? I can never wait to give it to her!

Linn..............Not sure yet what to get?? Easter isn't such a big thing gift wise for us. We normally get them a small pressie an easter egg and do a little trasure hunt around the house x

yeah Emma here neither, we it's only that all the stuff we get she got already so it's been a bit.

We got her one play dough set now and a Peppa Pig Egg that comes with Bowl, mug and spoon which she will love and 3 little kinder chocolate bunnies. I will hide all that in the garden... it won't be that much but she already had charlie and lola books, play dough, more play dough, more books, a dress up costume, pens and crayons. I just can't keep it back. In Sainsburys they got some cute character things like that Peppa Pig breakfast set I got. So yeah normally I don't get her much at all but I every time I buy something I want to give it to her :wacko:

bump piccie for me. 25w2d

https://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff156/flossythemoo/Butterbean/DSC00270.jpg

Seen it on FB :)
I like it a lot! A lot of growth since your last pic xxx

thaks lilli...do you think?? i was in tesco earlier and we popped into the cafe for a hot cross bun. the lady behind the counter knows me and remembers me pregnant with DD2. she asked when i was due and i told her june....her face dropped and she said "youre alot bigger this time round" nto sure if im ok with that or not lol

At least people know you are pregnant:cry: no one can tell unless I was to strip naked! Don't think a night in a cell would do me any good though:haha:.

Linn, I won't buy my daughters loads now as dd1 is 5 and needs to appretiate the value of money. I always used to buy her loads but now they are at an age where it Is just wrong. Won't be long before you get there! Is hard but they need to learn.

E&l loving the bump pic Hun xxxx

Blaahhhh!!! I tried on a maternity support belt this evening at Babies R Us...it made quite a bit of difference! But guess what...they only stock medium and large...So apparently I just have to suck it up because I'm small!! :dohh::lol: I'm just looking on Amazon/Ebay, but can't find anything I like for a reasonable price (was $30 in Babies R Us)..The Medium wasn't too bad a fit, at least it didn't feel like it...but I'm worried there'll be something that really shows it's a medium and not a small when I actually get to using it :dohh:

We found a set of bedding we like though!! Yay!

xx

P.S I know some people are probably thinking I'm a lame-ass for needing a support belt at this stage, but I've always had a weak back/shoulders and walking around at the zoo today sucked because my back was aching :lol: I'll admit, I'm a puss!

I love the bump pic E&L you are getting high now its great :happydance:

NightKD we are all different if you need one get one - nothing wrong with that.

Well I am exhausted. I walked 10 miles over Saddleworth Moors this morning with a group that go every week - I actually thought I wouldn't make the last mile - it was 4 hills climbing out of Delph village and OMG I had to stop so many times but this was after 4 hours of walking and they were all great and said I didnt hold them up too much, I actually think the treadmill has helped alot because there is no way I'd have made it otherwise!

I have had a bath and now my groin has siezed up - I think even I have to admit that today's walk was too gruelling for 26 weeks pregnant! Amazing how the bump puts you out of breath. You would have thought that would get the little blighter moving but no - still nothing!

I am going to finish my collage now and then watch 24 at 9pm.

Hope you're all well - if I can get moving I'll make a bolognese for dinner tonight, if not its over to Paul! I already sent him to Tesco for a cadbury's boost bar and custard donuts for my aching bones lol

International Women's Day tomorrow ladies - for us to celebrate how marvellous we all are :happydance:

Mxx

Oh Marie I wish my OH was going to Tescos, but he is busy playing on his computer :(

Well done for walking the 10 miles. I walked 3 miles yesterday and my pelvis hurt so bad for the rest of the day, I would have never managed! And I can normally walk far. Today I was ot walking a bit as well, we too DD for a farm but I wasn't hurting and now it's just starting again :( Hope you are still well!

Did the midwife say by when you should be feeling him?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->