******june babies******

Congrats Emma & Lilli on your 14 & 15 week milestones :happydance:

Moongirl how amazing, nothing like that here yet, really excited about getting my doppler if it ever arrives that is - I ordered it like a week ago :growlmad:

Hope you're all having a good day

Mx

Yeah i kinda wish i had a doppler now, coz at least i'd know where to try listening! I think if i heard the heartbeat there too i'd be totally convinced it was movements... think i might add one to my christmas list :winkwink:

Hope yours arrives soon!!

:hugs:

Delilah......you will love the doppler thay are fab xx

I keep meaning to pop this website on for you all. I love it xx
https://3dpregnancy.parentsconnect.com/

Emma, congrats on 14 weeks and Lili, congrats on 15 weeks!!!!! I LOVE milestones :)
Moongirl, that is amazing!!! I'm always straining to feel movement, but nothing yet :-(
Linn, thinking of you hun.
Hope everyone is feeling great/better! I'm having a bad GI day :-( More nausea, upset tummy, diarrhea, sigh... Embarrassing as I keep running for the loo in the middle of seeing patients....

poor you CJ, if you got diarrhea you should not go to work! Hope it will be better soon hun :hugs: xxx

I wish! I have patients that come from hours away to see me in consult so I feel I must come in... I know it's not infectious, it's just my pregnancy hormones, but SOOOOO unpleasant! My tummy is gurgling away and making really loud noises too. Darn that party tonight, I just want to go home and sleep :-(

Welcome mummy2b2010 have added you to list xx

CJ oh you poor thing!! I hope it clears up soon hun, don't stay too long at party if you feel too bad xxx

ah bless you CJ, I know you are very responsible and care about your work more... but if it gets worse you have to stay at home and rest for your baby! But I know what it's like I was never off sick when I was working the only time was when I had the noro virus but then I was just not able to go!

How have you been today Emma? xxxxxx

Hi there :) I am new to this forum nice to meet all the June mommies!
I was suppose to be due 14th June, but last visit to doc, he said i am 13 weeks.. so now I am into my 14th week.. offcially 2nd trimester what a milestone! :thumbup: and he said the due date is now around 9th June \\:D/

Yeah..........another June mummy!!! Welcome marshiee.

Linn i still feel like Poo!! How r u hun?

hi and welcome hun! u'll find everyone here so friendly and helpful! :) x x x

sorry to hear it Emma... I'm ok, not too bad but then my nausea has been starting in the afternoons and evenings so waiting to see how it goes! Been to the little music makers with DD this morning, tomorrow we're having a day off and on Friday going to the regular play group and then baby and toddler cafe afterwards.. I have been sooo bored in the house, glad to be getting out again a bit more! :hugs: xxx

Wow, second tri girls! I won't pretend I am not insanely jealous, but still happy and proud of all of you. :kiss:

WOW Drazic<3................how r u hun?? I hope you are coping a bit better now babe? Love to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow, second tri girls! I won't pretend I am not insanely jealous, but still happy and proud of all of you. :kiss:

Thank you so kind to come on here post that... I'm sad you can't be here with us :cry:

Hey girls,

I have good days and bad. We are passed the worst now and back ttc! Fingers crossed we will be catching up with you all realllllly soon. And the next bean WILL be healthy and sticky!

Sorry I haven't been back to check on you all before, it's been a weakness of mine. So glad to see you all doing great. Looking forward to seeing loads of baby piccis in June, by which time I WILL be preggo again myself! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->