******june babies******

Yeah my ticker has moved to month 4 :happydance:

Have a good day everyone xx

Morning hun xxx

How r we all today?? I feel ok so far!! Won't last though, have had a horrid last 8 days.

Can not wait until Christmas now................so close x

WOW................we have 105 June babies on the list now!!

Well done all xxx

I know it's soo close but I haven't got all my Xmas pressies in yet! And ot to put the tree up at the weekend! :)

I'm ok! Threw up as soon as I woke up like the good old days! But just having some scrambled egg on toast and then starting work.

Awww 105 June babies that's amazing! :cloud9:

Hope you don't get sick today emma, you deserve a day off lol xxx

Morning everybody!

I feel horrible today... no matter how much I tidy it never seems to get any better, it's just doing my head in! I don't know whats wrong here but I hate winter :(

Sorry just in a such a bad mood this morning! Hope everybody is well I'm going back to trying to sort my house out!

:hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh Linn my house is a s**t hole at the moment!! I have not been able to do any house work for over a week now.
I have tidied the sitting room this morning, now need to polish and at least that is 1 room done xx

drum roll please....................................................................

13 weeks today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cant remember if my ticker has moved a box or not lol

how are we all? i must confess i havent read all the thread cos you lot chat too much lol. xxxxx

Morning all :wave:

Haha Linn i know what you mean - i gave up on house work weeks (ok months) ago. My poor OH tries really hard but he just doesn't have an eye for detail :haha: Still, i finished all my ironing last night - about 6 weeks worth, took about 6 hours to do!! yay, that's one bundle put away!!

I'm feeling quite good today - the tiredness hasn't hit yet, and i feel like my bump is starting to expand quicker at the front rather than the hips now which can only be a good thing!!

Must get on with some work while i'm still feeling awake!!

hope you all have a good day!
:hugs:

Aw thanks for adding me :)
Congrats on the 13 week milestone too - I got a shock today when I looked down and saw my 15 week ticker! It's strange, cos I know I am 15 weeks today, but seeing it written down makes it seem more real!!

Anyone got a bump yet? I have a spare tyre of flab, but just a food baby at the moment x

Congrats on 13 weeks E&L............your ticker moves up 13+3 xx
Congrats on 15 weeks BabyJayne..........sound like a huge milestone that x

Moongirl................i wish i had a bump!!!

Thanks everybody it just made me really depressed! Even if I do one room somewhere the next day it's a mess again and I need to get things done seriously... seems so much harder now its winter too... my windows are all horrible go wet from having the heating on it drives me mad.. I have to wipe them all off every day! In the meantime my DD just got all her toys out all over the living room I'm so behind on all my washing and can't get the stuff dry anymore :( I can't wait for this winter to be over, I really don't know why this is bothering me so much today! But it already helped to read others have the same problem!!!

Thanks for listening to me! :hugs:

Congrats everybody on reaching milestones :) Emma there is still time for you to get a bump! I have to take a new picture later I think :)

xxxxxx

Emma I hope you already have a bum but looking forward to seeing the bump pix! xxx

Linn, i will take a pic when there is a tiny bump!! At the mopment it is the same is the last pic, so no point xx

I'm sure you are impatiently waiting for it to appear, I can feel a hard round little ball in my belly now so amazing, but can't really feel baby moving yet... only every few days or so which is not enough for me :) 8 days and I can listen to the heartbeat when I see my midwife!

I am happier now my house is a little bit more tidy and I bought a ready meal cottage pie for tonight so I won't have to cook :) DD said she wants rice with gravy and chicken, so I will make it for her but doubt she will actually eat it! What are you having for tea and how is the nausea? I feel sick but it's not too bad yet!

Am going to make a salmon chilli pasta dish xx
Still feel like poo though xx
My tummy has gone hard and when i lie flat i can feel a ball there!! I have my midwife apt on thursday, for urine, triple test and to listen to my bean xx:happydance:

Had eldest DD school Christmas play today which was fab xx Got youngest DD nursery play tomorrow..............I just love them!! Tomorrow though there will be mince pie's and biscuits after...........Mmmmmmm Yum :thumbup:

i'm quite pleased to have a little bump, but a bit concerned that most (almost all) of it is just soft and em kindof flabby feeling.... oh dear.... me thinks there's not a lot of baby in there - just cake! :haha:

hope you all feel better soon!
:hugs:

awww lovely Emma, can I please have the recipe? My OH wouldnt eat it but would like to try it sometime, sounds delicious, I can't believe I'm having a ready meal for tea.. I never do ready meals! xxxxx

When i have made it i will give you the recipe hun xxx Like alot of my cooking it is hardly ever from a book, it is a case of i tend to know what goes with what!! Comes from having chefs in the family, except cakes and puddings.......am useless and always have to look up a recipe for them xxx
I also never "do" ready meals, but i have got them sometimes....................more with this pregnancy, so i haven't got to cook!!! There is nothing wrong with them every now and again xxxx

Right, must run a bath for the girls xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->