******june babies******

I'm due June 11th, a week before my birthday on the 18th... I can see where that's going! I'm sure my DH is trying to get out of buying me a birthday present!

Hey girls,

I have good days and bad. We are passed the worst now and back ttc! Fingers crossed we will be catching up with you all realllllly soon. And the next bean WILL be healthy and sticky!

Sorry I haven't been back to check on you all before, it's been a weakness of mine. So glad to see you all doing great. Looking forward to seeing loads of baby piccis in June, by which time I WILL be preggo again myself! :thumbup:

I have everything crossed that you will get a BFP and healthy bean very soon!
It's understandable you haven't been back before now hun :hugs:

Hey girls,

I have good days and bad. We are passed the worst now and back ttc! Fingers crossed we will be catching up with you all realllllly soon. And the next bean WILL be healthy and sticky!

Sorry I haven't been back to check on you all before, it's been a weakness of mine. So glad to see you all doing great. Looking forward to seeing loads of baby piccis in June, by which time I WILL be preggo again myself! :thumbup:

Oh you will be hun xxx
I personally think that you are incredible to come back on here babe, and want to thankyou sooooooo much for still caring about us all xx
Fingers crossed for a sticky Bean in the near future xxx

Emma I complete agree with you! How are you hun? I'm just starting to feel so sick, gotta go to asdas tonight, ran out of food :cry:

I feel soooooooooooo awful still :cry:

We have food, just don't fancy anything!! As soon as i eat i want to throw up xx

Hey girlies,

Just catching up with all the posts. Wish i was better at keeping up though!!

Got 2nd midwife appt tomorrow morning and have the day off work :)

Got hubbys xmas ball tomorrow night but not really looking forward to it...........it was rubbish last year and that was with a drink!! Still gotta think positive about it and not go into it on a downer! and you never know we could be lucky winners of a nice prize this year!!

Im not only in work on friday but im helping out in a nursery which is over an hours drive away and need to be there for around 7.45am!! sooooooooo not looking forward to that!!

Making a cottage pie for tea - but not in the mood for it, all i want is apple juice!! ggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrr thats not helping with the not putting weight on, just hope its not affecting our little bean though, but will talk it through with the midwife tomorrow.

has anyone "named" their bump yet?? Ours is known as "Hamish" christened by my little brother as I always said if i had a boy he would be a Hamish. were currently trawling through baby name books and the internet looking for the perfect name, but have loads of time for that yet dont we?

CJ - I love that baby sling!!

x x x

Hi all!!! Hope you're feeling well/better. Linn and Emma, sorry you're still feeling sick... Any results yet Linn? My GI issues are better today, yesterday was not a good day!

Party last night was fun! Ended up taking a later train, and was in bed by 11PM, way past my pregnancy bed time. We got a gift certificate for my favourite kitchen store ever, William Sonoma, as a belated wedding gift!

Woke up this morning to a MASSIVE winter storm, with 10 cm of wet, slushy snow on the ground. Walked over to the train station, battling high winds, heavy snow and rude drivers, one of which sprayed me from head to toe by driving through a knee deep puddle. I'm sitting here still soaking wet, and my white winter coat needs a thorough cleaning :-( Feeling miserable and cold...

OK, no more complaining, today is a great day, no nausea yet (knock on wood!).

:hugs: to all!
CJ

Hey all!!

Am here for real now!! 13 weeks today :dance:

xx

I'm due June 11th, a week before my birthday on the 18th... I can see where that's going! I'm sure my DH is trying to get out of buying me a birthday present!

Hilarious! I'm due ON my birthday, June 7th, and DH has already commented "Great, I won't have to get you a BDay present, it's built-in!" :dohh:

Emma I am also feeling extremely sick now... ok not exactly ran out of food, I still got some but need to do a weekly shop... gotta make a spag bol very soon for the dinner, I really can't be bothered :( But I need to eat before I go to the shop!!!

CJ sorry to hear about your bad day...
11 pm is when I go to bed but I always feel so bad the next day, just don't manage to go to bed earlier.. it used to be 1 am before I was pregnant!
No results yet, I will ask the midwife on Friday when I take DD to play group, the nurse said I could ring her today but I got no number for her :wacko:

Hi Drazic hun :hugs: love your tattoo for Edan it is beautiful. Thanks for popping in, I'm really happy you are back TTC and hope you get a BFP soon :hugs: You're such an amazing lady xx

Busy working today, have I missed anything? :o xx

no hunni you didnt miss anything :)

hmmmhhh I just made a spag bol and it tastes really good, even if I say so myself! I really can't wait for my OH to come home now :) will have it with garlic pizza bread!

Good evening all, my doppler arrived today - yeah!!!!

And I found the baby's heartbeat - all steady and strong it was amazing :cloud9:

Welcome to the new June moms and sorry that some of you are still nauseous. I have the opposite problem I cant stop eating - no sickness or hunger really just greed... will have to get this in check soon or I'll be the size of a bus before I even offically show!

Mxx

Delila just because I feel sick doesnt mean I cant eat lol... I nearly threw up in asda and now im home eating eating eating... bought this sesame seeded baguette, having it with chicken, lettuce and cesar dressing hmmmmhhhh so good!

glad you found the heartbeat! xxx

Linn you're making me hungry now - sounds delish - I'm going home soon - you might have seen on Facebook I'm moving offices so trying to throw out as much as I can before my surgery on Monday....

Mxx

yeah I saw on Facebook... got rid of loads! Go home and get some rest now, no wonder you are so hungry! It was delicious by the way but I had so much, now I'm having to pay with some really bad heartburn, I think the Coke I just decided I'm gonna get wont make it better :dohh:

xxx

Hilarious! I'm due ON my birthday, June 7th, and DH has already commented "Great, I won't have to get you a BDay present, it's built-in!" :dohh:

I reminded my DH what it will be like having two Gemini's in the house - if he thinks I've got a split personality what will it be like with two of us?!:laugh2:

Hi girls...I am due June 3rd...just wondering if you could add me to the list??
What a great month to have a baby in...hopefully we will have a lovely warm summer (might be asking too much) where we can be out and about showing off our gorgeous bundles of joy. I can't wait!!

Morning girlies :)

Just back from the midwife and we got to hear wee Hamish's heartbeat.........oh and he had the hiccups!! It was awesome.

Booked in for our next scan on 14th January and already cant wait. Its the day before we head back to Uk for a wedding where we intend to make the most of an empty car as were only back for the weekend to stock up on loads of baby goodies!! soooooo exited!!

deffo feeling the baby move now - just a small tickling feeling from the inside but it is getting stronger and more regular as the days pass. Midwife asked if we were feeling anything yet and was surprised when i said yes as apparently its not common to feel your first baby this early. Im not sure she believed me and after a poke and a prod asked what i felt and where and she was like "oh, i think thats about spot on to where his feet will be" hardly something im goin to lie about!!

still not in the mood for this xmas do tonight - but must find some motivation!! even if its just for the xmas dinner................i soooooo hope they have an english menu this year! Last year it was a german xmas dinner, and its just not the same! :(

x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->