******june babies******

Hello everyone, nice to see all the ladies graduating to second tri!!! Congrats!!!

Arrived at work today to find a box of chocolates awaiting me :happydance: Made my day! Giving a talk at 2:15 to visiting Swiss cardiologists and as usual, waited until last minute to prepare it. Did not allow myself to log onto this site until it was done. Now I'm starving and I have a head-ache!

Linn, Lili and Emma: so sad that you're all still unwell... I have not thrown up since Sunday, but have to take my time eating and avoid an empty belly situation otherwise it feels imminently about to happen. When is this going to go away??? My body teased me by having no nausea for 2 weeks, then BAM, worse than before :cry:

Christmas shopping for me tonight, I have about 5 gifts left to buy... Oh and I need to invest in maternity hosiery/tights, my pre-mat ones are leaving permanent red marks on my belly :blush:

Lili, do you work at an office during the day?

:hugs: to everyone and hurray for 105 June babies in second tri!!!

CJ

Emma lovely, I never cook from recipes either, just check what I got in my fridge freezer... more fun :) But some stuff my DD loves and my OH is so fussy so gotta make the same stuff often! You gotta use recipes for baking by the way, cakes wont work out if you just throw the ingredients together! I can't remember the last time I actually bought a ready meal but I fancied a cottage pie and I really don't like the mince in Asda so I got a ready one today... off to sainsburys later for some more bits and things!

I hope OH will be back soon I am starving and feeling so sick I just had to throw up so hoping some tea will make me feel better.

CJ I need maternity tights too to go with my skirt I want to wear for xmas, is it so cold in Canada now? No need for tights here yet, still 8 degrees here, but DD has been in tights since October she will never say when she's cold!

Emma sorry I typed my reply before your question showed up. OH doesnt like salmon or any kind of fish but he works late sometimes so I will make it one of those days, DD will eat both but not too much chili for her!

Oh Linn..........when i feel that bad i just eat!! I get hubby to re-heat his sometimes, sound awful, but he understands xxx
Have fun shopping babe.............stock up on plenty of treats xx

I stocked up yesterday, I prefer to make everything myself hun, I don't normally buy sweets... I make cakes, biscuits and pancakes, only treat for me is angel delight! Just need a few packets of mince beef and sour cream which I forgot! If I have sweets in the house I eat them all the same day so I stopped buying them, don't want to teach my DD!

well I put the food on to cook before he came and now he's here still another 15-20 mins til its ready!

Linn....one my girls love is
1 red onion
1 garlic clove
2 bits salmon, chopped in chunks
125 double cream
5-6oz pasta (cooked)
fry onion and garlic till soft, then add the salmon and the cream for another 5mins, then add the cooked pasta. DONE!! So simple but yummy. Chopped parsley ontop is good too xx

Can you please change mine to the 18th June please! baby is a week bigger than expected x x

1 red onion
1 garlic clove
125 double cream
5-6oz pasta (cooked)
fry onion and garlic till soft, then add the salmon and the cream for another 5mins, then add the cooked pasta. DONE!! So simple but yummy. Chopped parsley ontop is good too xx

Thats sounds lovely... so where does the chili come in? hmmmh love parseley :)

OMG went to sainsburys it was hell I felt so sick and nearly had to throw up in OH car and DD behaved really badly too! off for a lovely bedtime bath now :)

LOLLLLL Linn, we already have 2 cm of snow on the ground and it is -11'C with wind chill today, so yes, need tights! This is actually a late start to winter, the latest since 1847. We usually have our first snow fall in October or November.

Talk all done! Ate 1/2 the box of chocolates to reward myself for a job well done :)

Now on to the pile of work that has piled up on my desk since last night :-(

Ohhh the chilli pasta sounds nice I am so hungry! Got my OH cooking me some sausages right now!!

I haven't been on much, I'm trying to work so much to take my mind off being pregnant and the fact I have my gender scan in just 4 daysssssssssssss. I have never been so excited in my life! Plus I had to start the Xmas shopping, and I realised there is so much I've gotta get yet.. Stressed!

No CJ I don't work in an office I work from home.. I have an office here though. I'm jealous of your snow already! I love the snow! A bit disappointed that we will not be able to go skiing this year actually as we always go after Xmas, but it will be worth it :cloud9:

I have got 235 newborn nappies today, on offer in Boots! My baby collection is huge already! Haha!

wow Lili thats loads of nappies, which ones did you get? Good offer? I don't ever buy the nappies in boots, dont usually find the offers good!... already got some newborn nappies too from Asda... 2 packets completely free!

Your scan will be very soon!

CJ aaaaahh I am so glad it doesn't usually get to -11 here :)
Can't believe it's 20 degrees warmer here!

:hugs:

xxx

1 red onion
1 garlic clove
125 double cream
5-6oz pasta (cooked)

Thats sounds lovely... so where does the chili come in? hmmmh love parseley :)

OMG went to sainsburys it was hell I felt so sick and nearly had to throw up in OH car and DD behaved really badly too! off for a lovely bedtime bath now :)

OOOPS...........This is the one i do for the girls!! Just add the chilli at the beginning with the onion and garlic. I use 1 whole red chilli xx

Hey Linn they are Huggies newborn changetime boxes. Get 2 x 27 packs in each box, with 72 wipes and 8 change pads. I got 5 boxes so actually I've got 270! :lol: They were on offer for about a fiver each! I miss our chats, I'm off all weekend so hope we can catch up soon!

Feeling good today hope you all are xxxxxx

hey hun thanks... I will be buying pampers again but not a bad offer! If it was pampers I would have bought loads :)

I'm still feeling ok now, just waiting to see for how long! Been to palygroup and now gonna make a fish finger sandwich, will post christmas cards later :)

Come on facebook chat in the evening or at the weekend hun, I will be there, Peter is off to his work xmas party tomorrow so I'm all by myself.

:hugs: xxxxx

And Emma, lovely I will make that soon, DD can eat it with a bit of chili gotta buy the salmon next week then, everything else I always got here :)

Red onions are best i think with fish x
I have just had an Egg sarnie and now feel awful!! It's so unfair.............i feel fine untill i eat xx

Poor you :hugs: yeah I love red onions, wanna put some lemon in as well when I make it... love lemon and chili with fish :)

I just had salmon fish fingers with mash and still feeling ok, but I'm sure I will start feeling sick very soon! DD is in bed so I am relaxing now and then gotta go to the post office and do some housework later!

I really fancy a cheese and bacon omelette. If i cook it for ages and pop it under grill will it be ok?

dont worry about cooking it for ages, just cook it through no grilling required! enjoy :)

haha since this is a bit of a cooking forum now, i wonder if any of you bakers out there have a recipe for gingerbread? like the load that you slice not gingerbread men? I really fancy it, but would like to bake something to make me feel more mumsy :winkwink: Oh but it needs to be easy because i'm a bit of a novice!!! :haha:

it's really really foggy here today (and nippy cold), and i've just been out for a walk with my friend. Feeling quite good - wonder how long it'll last! :flower:

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"