******june babies******

what meds are you on? I haven't taken anything other than Rennie! I just made and had dinner and actually not feeling sick yet but I got the biggest headache ever... it's killing me! But I don't want to take anything... is this caused by my pregnancy? I never ever get headaches and am a bit worried! Hypochonder I know!!

Diclectin, which is only available in Canada: it's 10mg of doxylamine (like diphenhydrinate, an anti-nausea) plus 10mg of vitamin B6. Has been used for over 10 years and is perfectly safe in pregnancy. Helps so much!!! Yes, headaches are due to pregnancy hormones: paracetamol (acetaminophen) is perfectly safe and I've had to use it a few times myself when the headache becomes unbearable!

OMG it is horrendous, I might have one later! But thank god its pregnancy related, since I got my DD I'm such a hypochonder and fear I could become terminally ill!

I can't believe this, OH is off to his work xmas work do soon and just informed me (he forgot to mention it before) that his Dad will be picking up his car here at 11.30 pm, when he gets back from London.... WTF? I mean he parks his car in our drive all week cause he works in London and takes the train from here (he lives in a village) and he left the key here and I really can't believe it! Now I have to stay up for his Dad to get that bloody key cause I'm not allowed to hide it outside which I think would be perfectly safe. Men, how can he arrange something like that when he knows I go to bed at 10.30? So CJ if you want to chat later, I will be online til late!!

OK, will look for you when I come back from my errands!
Just finished my shower and got dressed, have a good evening everyone!

Thanks CJ I just hope they have left enough of my cervix there (from previous surgeries) to be able to do the stitch without any trouble.

CJ tablets sound a godsend - Linn I hope you manange to sort out your sickness it is very difficult to imagine how you must be coping with nausea every day but I suppose we all have our own issues with each pregnancy to cope with and the main thing is that our babies are born healthy and happy in June 2010 :happydance:

Thanks Delila, you know it's not as bad as it was til week 10 when I had to throw up several times a day and couldnt prepare any food for myself and had to throw up while making something for my DD! So now it's so much better, not great but I can't remember what it's like anymore to just feel normal. Although today has been better, I do feel a little sick but it's not too bad, I really don't mind as long as my baby is all happy in there!

OH just went to his party and I went to Tescos and bought some apple cream turnovers, pringles, m&ms, white milky buttons and a big bottle of sprite so we are having our own little party tonight :)

OH just went to his party and I went to Tescos and bought some apple cream turnovers, pringles, m&ms, white milky buttons and a big bottle of sprite so we are having our own little party tonight :)

It is 7:50am Sunday morning here...and I am STILL jealous of your party food. This baby is making me crave all the food I shouldn't be eating!!

Oh here it is 6.50 pm saturday night where are you? Australia?

I must say when I go food shopping I don't normally buy these things but if he's going to be drinking and partying all night I wanted to have some fun here too :) DD looooved the milky buttons but the rest I put away until she's in bed which will be in 1 hour! I'm the same hun, craving all sorts of bad things since I'm pregnant.

I have custard filled donuts, spaghetti bolognese made with real mince and full fat stuff (normally I'm all about low fat lol), parmesan, cheese & tomato share bread and a Cadbury's Flake for later. Had a cheese and salad cream sandwich for lunch today and have bought some Super Noodles (not had them for years) to have for lunch as a treat when I come back from my pre-op tomorrow! No wonder I'm getting a food baby belly.... hmmm will get a grip from Tuesday!

My evening is XFactor, chilling and packaging my ebay items that sold today.

Have a good evening everyone.

Mxx

ah your spag bol sounds lovely, I don't do low fat... so good on you getting full fat stuff so much better. I made a lovely spag bol this week too, looove it! hmmmmh donuts :) We had sausages, mash, cauliflower and broccoli with onion gravy for tea :) But that was 2 hrs ago so now I can't wait for all my treats! You are preggers you're allowed to put on weight, it doesn't count!

Delilah we are going to get in trouble with all the people getting bad cravings here soon!

Ha ha Linn I have been getting really jealous reading about all of you baking during the week so fair's fair!!!!

yeah I don't mind, just kidding... maybe you will get some time for some baking once that move is all completed :) I only started doing these things when I was on mat leave! xxx

I am offically 14 weeks as I type! Need to get to bed - had pre-op today I have to go in at 9.30am in the morning for the surgery. Might have to stay in overnight but hopefully not.

I have got a pain in my butt literally - think it might be pelvic girdle pain, SPD or sciatica - have been in agonay (gradually getting worse) over the last few weeks. Need to review these when I get chance - posted on 2nd tri about it and some ladies have had it for ages.

Will report in when I'm back online after my stitch keep everything crossed for me please (scared me half to death with the risks at pre-op today)....

Marie xxx

hi :hi:

just popping in a little early at 13weeks but feel i need to move on to here

my edd is 21st june but expect i will be induced at 38 weeks 7th june as i am mummy to an angel

hope everyone is ok x x x

Hey jess_smurf, nice to see you again!
June 7th is my due date, we may have our babies around the same time!
Marie, will be thinking of you tomorrow!
Had a crazy busy weekend with out of town guests, their girls age 11 years, 8 years and 5 years. Still managed to bake for Christmas: almond shortbread, chocolate coconut cookies, ginger spice cookies and chocolate mint bars. Finished my Christmas shopping, now just have some gifts left to wrap.
I'm exhausted, going to bed now (9PM) since I didn't sleep well last night. I never do when we have guests.
Hope everyone is feeling great!
CJ

Hi everybody!

How are you all? I'm feeling so sick and tired this morning :( Got no energy to so nothing!!
Hope you are all well :)

xxxx :hugs:

Morning Linn, you ok??

Good luck Marie, thinking of you today xx

Got bad pains, wish they would go away :(

Linn my Chrissy card just arrived :) :) ohhhhhhhhh that's my fave pic too! So cheeky she is! Little cutie pie. Thank you hun it is lovely!! Xxx

I'm really ok hun... just soooo tired! Gotta go to the post office soon but can't be bothered to get dressed today, glad you got the card and like the picture, they weren't that slow then!

And yes she is very cheeky :)

Hope your pains will go away soon, I'm in pain too.. had too much white bread I think! And them I'm always telling people not to have it :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->