******june babies******

Emma, my sympathies on your loss. Both me and my DH have lost our grans this year I wish they'd been here to find out our news.

My Grandad has been a bit lost as well but is slowly coming to terms with it, I can't imagine living with someone for that long and for them not to be around anymore.

Lots of hugs, I hope you all start feeling ok soon

Emma, my sympathies on your loss. Both me and my DH have lost our grans this year I wish they'd been here to find out our news.

My Grandad has been a bit lost as well but is slowly coming to terms with it, I can't imagine living with someone for that long and for them not to be around anymore.

Lots of hugs, I hope you all start feeling ok soon

Thankyou hun xxxx He is in pieces at the moment, but that is natural. I am just glad that i told her i was expecting when i was 10weeks!!

Hiya emmadrumm77 - so so sorry to hear about your news! :-( so upsetting

When you get the chance can you change my date from June 21st to June 18th please?

Thanks xxx

Emma sorry to hear about your nan and will be thinking about u on fri. Lili hope u nip it in the bud before it develops. CJ i think u did amazing not responding to "mumzilla" well done and congrats on 15 wks 14 fot me today.

I'm out of surgery replying on phone so apologies for typos! Think it went well i'm bleeding but not loads they're keeping me o/nt to make sure all is ok, finally given me a jug of water after a 15 hour drought! didnt go down till 1pm due to emergency caesarian. Will catch u all tomoro. Mxx

June 18th a great day for a birthday!! Haha as well as your LO sharing their due date with my birthday it's also Sir Paul McCartney's birthday!

Glad to hear you're okay Delilah.. Hope you will recover quickly. Thinking of you xx

Delilah...........am glad that the worst is out the way for you hun!! Now all you need to do is get rest and be spoilt rotten xx
ch4r10tt3 have changed the dates for you.
The list should all be updated and correct, as i do my best do do it on a daily basis.

Lili...................HOW OVER EXCITED ARE YOU??? 1 more sleep :wohoo:

Oh Marie, so glad to hear it went well and that they're keeping you O/N just to make sure. I would feel so much better about that in your shoes! I laughed at your "mumzilla" comment, so suited! Congrats on 14 weeks!!!! :hugs:

I have decided to make things harder for me!!! Next to our names, i will put what team we are on??

yeah thats a good idea! im on team impatient!!

I don't know if you saw on first tri but Tulip had very bad news at her scan today :cry:
I'm so sad for her :cry:

Yep...........Only got me and you on there CJ. So help me out if you know others xx
Love the team impatient hun xx

Linn.................Oh no!!!! What happened?

Ignore that i have just read her thread!! Oh bless her.............How very sad x

edit: i had already replied Emma, so terrible.. I really didn't expect that :cry:

Hi could i be moved from the 19th to the 15th please:happydance:

OK Emma will do! As far as I know for June babies, I'm the only one who knows the sex as it is too early normally (unless chromosomes are checked!). Maybe some of the end-of-May ladies know? Hopefully Lili will find out tomorrow though :)

PMA for sure Lili will find out, just in case any of you don't know yet, just been texting with Lili RSbabe was fake... I know you posted on that thread CJ, I don't want to trust anyone on here anymore :(

Thought so!!! What a F***ing stupid family!!! How much bad luck can 2 people have?? Just seemed so unreal!! What on earth is wrong with people???

PMA for sure Lili will find out, just in case any of you don't know yet, just been texting with Lili RSbabe was fake... I know you posted on that thread CJ, I don't want to trust anyone on here anymore :(

Nice! That's why I now just come on here to chat with you lovely June ladies! What would people gain from lying on a forum? Very strange attention-seeking behaviour...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->