******june babies******

I'm still up for an hour or so...

Lili how are you? How did it go at the doctors?

helloooo can I be added to June 19th please? thankyou!x :D

I'm here Linn.. Had appointment at 9:30 with the out of hours Dr. She did a dipstick test and it showed water infection so I am on antibiotics for 7 days. She wasn't very helpful though, I was in and out in about 60 seconds :( But I will start to take them so they get in my system and then I have my midwife on Wednesday so will have a proper chat about the pains etc..

Really nervous about tomorrow now xxx

Hi ladies! I've been lurking since October, first time posting. Due June 8th!

Hi ladies! I've been lurking since October, first time posting. Due June 8th!
welcome hun!!

HI girls!! i don't post much but im coming over to second tri 2 days early.. we saw our baby last week moving around so all is well.. My date has changed to the 17th but its the 16th where you guys are so my ticker date is the 16th :thumbup:
hope everyone is well

i thought i could officially move to 2nd tri on 13 weeks? well, gonna come over now either way, other thread is half asleep lol
welcome to all the new ones on here!
had another apt yesterday (at 13+0) and doctor said it looks like a boy but cause it's so early, she said you can never tell. husband's absolutely thrilled though about the news, he was already convinced it was a boy anyways...
well, gonna make breakfast now and then take DD to daycare. you all have a good day xxx

morning, good luck today lili and debs i'm waiting to go home when they discharge me. Bleeding has almost stopped and in no pain from surgery so fingers x'd all is well. Mxx

Good morning everybody!

Sylvie you are lucky you seem to be getting many scans, when is the next one? Should be able to know for sure then!

Lili hope the infection will be better soon! What time is the appointment? Can't wait to hear your news hun xxxxx

Good morning girls,

Well i havent been around much in the past few days due to having bad tummy cramps. Went to the hospital on sunday afternoon and had a scan and baby is fine, had an internal scan to check my cervix (which was apparently slightly open) aswell as an internal exam and while they were at it they done a smear! Whilst i was there they told me it was premature contractions. To have plenty bed rest and take paracetamol when the pain got to bad, and to visit my doctor yesterday.

Went to the doctor and they seemed to say the opposite of what the hospital said and apparently there has been no premature contractions and everything is fine. Signed me off work for yesterday and today and sent me on my way.

Im still in pain and nothing seems to have changed. If i still have cramps tomorrow i have to go back. Its doing my head in, keeping me awake all night and making me exhausted :(

On a plus point we got to see our little man again who has grown so much since our 12 week scan! he is a whole 11.9cm now! only another 4 weeks to go til 20 week scan when we get to see him properly again and we cant wait.

I have lost another 1lb :( and even had to take off my wedding rings and put them on a chain as they keep falling off and im worried i will loose them. Yet the doctor and midwife dont seem concerned about this either. I feel like a right hypercondriact but we tried so long for this i dont want anything to harm our wee man!

Oh and CJ if your updating the list were having a boy :) thanks x

sorry for the rant girls x x x

OMG TashTash how scary please stay on bedrest, aren't they putting you on any medication? I don't want to scare you but an open cervix and contractions are very bad, they should put you on strict bedrest in hospital and prescribe medication to stop the contractions and not send you away until the situation is more stable! Please let us know how it goes, I'm keeping my fingers crossed it will stop! But please lie down as much as possible!!!

Linn - the doctor said yesterday that all is well cervix is fine and there are no premature contractions.

Its all so confusing when im in pain! I very much doubt ill make it into work tomorrow though, stupid doctor............I go on leave after work tomorrow anyways, so now she is going to have to see me again to sign me off for one more day!

I have got out of bed for a bit and im laying on the sofa and not long had a big bowl of cheerios, although that did make me feel sick lol

Ill stay up for a bit longer then take myself back to bed...............thank god for the friends boxset.........havent watched them for ages and since the weekend im already halfway through series 3!

x x x

oh I see so how come the hospital said yo uhad an open cervix! If you don't I'm sorry I misunderstood... cramps shouldnt be so bad to keep you awake all night though, hope they will find out what's the matter with you hun! xxx

Morning ladies xx

15 weeks today for me :happydance:

I have updated list xx

TashTash..........I would trust the hosp more than the dr's especially if they were the ones who did all the examinations. Linn is right babe..........you need to put your feet up and rest x

Lili am sooooooooooooooo excited for you!! Text me when you know xxx

Right am going to munch on breakfast now x

Oh how horrible to be told such conflicting info Tash, I'd get yourself back there tomorrow :( Do the cramps feel like contractions? I hope your dr is right and the hospital were wrong! Congrats on the blue bump :) x

It's at half 1 Linn :) xxx

oh good Lili i will be back home then, off out to play group and lunch at the cafe now :)

Am sooooo excited for you Lili xxxxxxxxxxxx Will be here waiting also my phone will be attached to me xxxx

Oh and 16 weeks for you hun x

Oh I like the little storks next to the names on the list- hope you can put one by mine later! :)

Show us the goods little baby!! :cloud9:

I think girl xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"