******june babies******

well I thought I post on here to let you know, I did think this morning hmmmhh did CJ fall for that story but I couldn't say anything as I didn't wanna be mean just in case it was true. As soon as RSbloke joined I was like WTF no way he is having internet access in the hospital and no way today he suddenly had Dees phone, did that teleport to him? Lol

Who is eternal rose then?? She was the one saying he was texting her??
Maybe this is not the thread to ask questions on?? You on FB?

I'm pretty sure ER is genuine hun, they probably were texting her with updates. I suppose anyone can text and continue their lies! Lkeecey used to text Linn but she still turned out to be a troll lol.

Bloody attention seeking weirdos!

yeah Lili was just telling Emma that on facebook! bloody trolls.. I bet one is laughing at this right now!!

LKeecy was a troll? Geez i miss all the excitement! Really can'r believe how sick some people are. Here we all are, bearing our innermost worries, really does make you nervous to trust anyone|!

Can't bear to leave you guys, even tho my story will not have a happy ending. I like knowing how you are all getting on, so hope you don't mind.

omg wot is wrong with these ppl? Sick doesnt begin to describe them. We all have so many things we have to speak to each other about u just cant tell who to trust. I only chat on here too and facebook, only have linn and emma on there tho, pm me amd i'll add others wen i get home 2moro. Lying in bed bored waiting for paul to bring me a sandwich from tesco hospital one was really gross lol

Ps i think eternal rose is genuine i replied to a really sad post about her mum xx

awww debbie you are so sweet, it must be so painful for you! did you get the CVS results yet?

yeah she was troll.. she got all arsy after Drazic lost her little angel... couldnt bear that all the attention wasn't on her I guess. And there are people like you who wish they had just normal boring pregnancys! It really upsets me that people would do stuff like that. :cry:

I only just read your news Deb, devastated for you and Tulip after her news today too. I followed you both all through TTC with our CBFMs and was thrilled for you both. Big hugs xxxx

Thanks guys - not got the results yet :(

They should have been back at 4 today, but they aren't. Got to phone back tomorrow lunch time. Another sleepless night!

Taking things one day at a time. Was so sad to hear about Tulip too. It's so unfair.

Don't know how i'd cope without this place!

Right ladies FORGET them, they want us to talk about them!! Our hearts are with people like Debs and Tulip who are genuinly lovely girls, who we know and love xxx

Enough said..............they don't deserve our brain waves xxx
Debs when do you get the CVS results???

:hugs: to you all xx

Tomorrow lunch time. Unfortunately the outcome will still be the same regardless of the results. We just want answers. x

Anyway enough doom and gloom, i still have so much to be thankful for.

I'm so sorry Debs, I was still hoping for a miracle for you! You really don't deserve this :hugs:

Grrr............my doppler has stopped working!! Had to send it back today!! Roll on Thursday where hopefully i will hear my bean again x

oh Emma thats not good, but I don't even have one at all :cry: been getting worried about my baby cause I can feel absolutely nothing, but then why should it not be ok?!! Thats what I keep telling myself! :hugs:

Linn..... I can't feel anything either!! Oh except sick after food!! Didn't kick in till 7pm though, so must be getting better xx
It is still so early hun, don't panick all is fine babe x

yeah I felt sick later than I usually do today! On Friday I will get to hear my baby's heartbeat when I see my midwife :)

Emma,too bad about your doppler! That's frustrating! Was it new for this pregnancy?
So excited for Lili's scan tomorrow :)
Delilah, I'll add you on Facebook!!! PM me and I'll give you my full name!
Debs, thinking of you sweetie :hugs:

CJ.......yeah it was new for this pregnancy!! They said they will send a replacement out, so that is ok xx And i am seeing the midwife on Thursday for triple test, so they will probably try and hear the baby then...........if not i will beg them to xx

Right it is 9.30pm and i had a late one yesterday! Hubby is on his way home, so i will love you and leave you for tonight xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->