******june babies******

im due june the 3rd :) this is my first post on 2nd tri so hello everyone, despite what my ticker says im 15 weeks today! xxc

1sttimemummy you just have to delete you ticker and do a new one hun xx Will put you down for the 8th then xx

OMG girls...............I can definately feel my baby move today!! This is NOT wind!!! Have felt it loads in the last half hr :happydance::happydance:
Very odd............have had small flutters over the last few weeks, but these are proper kicks!!!

Those of you who can't............don't worry as this is my 3rd baby, so will be earlier that most!!

We have just had the results of the CVS.

Our much loved baby boy has Edward's syndrome. It's a fatal condition. Nothing can be done. We are heartbroken.

Thank you to everyone who wished us well.

I had an internal scan to check my cervix which showed it was slightly opened ...........but apparently when they gave me an internal it all felt alright?

I dunno and the pain seems to have eased off for a bit so ive just quickly tidied around my livingroom - well put the dogs toys away, she is worse than a 3 year old for getting everything out!

It does come and go but thats probably down to the pain killers? I have no idea what contractions feel like to know if im having contractions BUT if these cramps are anything to go by I am sooooooooo not looking forward to labour!!

x x x

OMG Debs I am so sorry I was praying it would be better news for you :hugs::cry::hugs: Mxx

Welcome to all the new June moms and to those moving over from first tri - good luck Lili I might pay to have a gender scan first week in Jan, my 20 wk scan isnt until 26 Jan - just have to persuade Paul! xxx

Oh Debs so sorry hun, all my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family and not forgetting your little boy.

x x x

Thank you all for thinking of us at this horrible time.

But no more tears for you guys! You have your precious babies to take care of! I'm not leaving you, can't wait to find out what everyone's having etc!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

how to i change my signature??? i forgot how i done it in the 1st place x

1sttimemummy Looks like you found out how to do it xx
Debs........am so sorry hun, you seem such a strong lady, i just hope you remain so strong a person. You are an inspiration to us all xx

TashTash FOR GODS SAKE SIT DOWN!!!!!!!!

Right lunch.............Hmmmm xx

Hello june mummies, just wondered if I could be added to your list, I'm due on 10/06/2010.. Thank You!!

So sorry to hear your new Deb, thinking of you! :hugs:

Emma I am so jealous.. this is also my second baby and I feel nothing :cry:

We have just had the results of the CVS.

Our much loved baby boy has Edward's syndrome. It's a fatal condition. Nothing can be done. We are heartbroken.

Thank you to everyone who wished us well.

Oh Debs, so sorry to hear your news.... Yes, trisomy 18 is a lethal condition. I'm so sorry you're going through this... :cry:

But no more tears for you guys! You have your precious babies to take care of! I'm not leaving you, can't wait to find out what everyone's having etc!

Good point Deb - you lot have just gained a couple of proper stalkers.

Em can you take me off the list/mark Ruby as an angel/whatever you feel appropriate please.

Lots of love to you all (ahem.... still waiting on Lili's news)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

TashTash, definitely rest as much as possible! So strange you're getting such conflicting information :nope:
Lili, I'm antsy with anticipation. UPDATE ASAP!!!!
Emma: so jealous you're feeling kicks, when will it be my turn?
I love seeing the little coloured storks next to our names on the first page :winkwink:
Oh, and welcome to all the new June mothers graduating to second trimester! So nice to see you again :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->