******june babies******

Lili...................is having a......................i will wait for her to tell you x Ha Ha

All is well though xx

But no more tears for you guys! You have your precious babies to take care of! I'm not leaving you, can't wait to find out what everyone's having etc!

Good point Deb - you lot have just gained a couple of proper stalkers.

Em can you take me off the list/mark Ruby as an angel/whatever you feel appropriate please.

Lots of love to you all (ahem.... still waiting on Lili's news)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tulip and Debs, you're definitely far from stalkers :hugs: Sooooo welcome to come by whenever you want, you'll always be welcome with all of us!!! :hugs:

Lili...................is having a......................i will wait for her to tell you x

All is well though xx

ARgh you're killing me!!! I'm so disadvantaged by my darn mobile carrier that doesn't receive international texts :wacko:

I know what Lili is having but she has to let you know herself! xxx

yeah but she didnt ask us to let them know, its her news so they have to be patient! I'm so jealous I can't have a gender scan :(

yeah she asked me to post on here just now!

Lili's bump is pink :pink:

She is off shopping now so won't be able to update on here for a while!

So happy for her :) xxxx

Congrats Lili.................your :pink: has been added to list xx

Linn and CJ i felt proper kicks with first dd at 17 weeks, and felt 2nd dd at 16 weeks and this one 15 weeks, so seems to reduce by a week with every baby!! Not long now girls. It is such a great feeling xx

Ah Emma I wish you could add one of those for me, makes me feel really guilty!

Emma I didnt feel DD til much later than you :( I even have a posterior placenta, so hope everything is fine in there!

Linn it will be hun xxx Be patient hun xx
Right must get dd up and then get other dd from school. xx

I'm not patient lol.. so where is CJ she wanted to know so badly!

Thanks for all the well wishes girls.

Feeling a bit better now and have even managed a quick shower and to get dressed!

Dh made me some pasta when he came home for lunch as he is worried about how thin i look apart from the massive preggo belly haha

Currently drinking a big bottle of yazoo strawberry milkshake.............which is very odd as i dont usually like milk at all!!

x x x

I'm in the middle of clinic, logging on to the forum in the doctors' lounge just to read the sex of Lili's bump!!! I'm so excited, another pink bump for one of my bump sisters :)
Yay Lili!!! I want to see what you buy!
BTW, the hospital blocks FB so no access to it between 7:30AM and 6PM :-(

My scan was amazing, private is so much more enjoyable than the hospital ones! My pics are in 4d and my baby is fabulous.. I love her so much. I cried like a tit.. I feel so weird referring to her as 'she', think it will take a few days to sink in.

Anyway I just came home to take the dog out so I'm going back out now to do some shopping, gotta get quite a few Xmas pressies still.. And any girlie clothes I see!

Thanks everyone.. Love u all! Still thinking of debs and Nic, I'm so sorry xx

Lili I want to see the pictures! So happy for you :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back