******june babies******

Lili..........me 2!!! Come on show us pics asap xxxxxxxxxxx

Hope the shopping goes well and you buy lots of fun pink things xx

god I feel so sick, I just couldn't stop throwing up... I got dinner in the oven and I can't move :cry: when will it finally be over? Not fun anymore :( I need to wash dishes and set the table :cry:

How exciting Lili!! We've got a private scan booked at 16wks and I wasn't sure if they'd be able to tell the sex then or not. Mind you dh reckons he's already sussed out it's a boy.... (see my thread in 2nd tri).

Hope everyone else is well. Had a slight drama today when m/w couldn't find heartbeat again and sent us to hopsital for an emergency scan!! All fine, just anterior placenta and baby hiding behind it!!

Kath xxx

at least she sent you to the hospital for a scan, when the midwife listened to my baby's heartbeat at 13 weeks she didn't want to do it at first cause it's very normal for them not to find it, I persuaded her and she found it quite fast! :hugs:

at least she sent you to the hospital for a scan, when the midwife listened to my baby's heartbeat at 13 weeks she didn't want to do it at first cause it's very normal for them not to find it, I persuaded her and she found it quite fast! :hugs:

I think my sobbing might have persuaded her!! I wasn't really that worried by it until she was!! Then I lost it!

x

Mrs G am glad that every thing is ok hun xxx I am looking forward to my midwife apt this Thursday, to hear my bean again xx Not looking forward to the triple test, but i should be used to the vampires wanting my bllod by now x

So excited about Lili's news I forgot to post about my OB apt!
Was in Toronto by 7:45 this morning, 1 hour earlier than normal (ouch). Made it on time! My blood pressure/heart rate are the same as pre-pregnancy. My weight, well we won't talk about that... Heart rate found instantly with doppler. My urine dipstick shows signs of a urinary tract infections, despite complete absence of symtoms. So urine culture to see what grows, and more blood work. I had the AFP done to detect neural tube defects, and thyroid check as my OB felt my fatigue is out of keeping with second trimester. My anatomy scan and next check up is January 12th!
TashTash, hope the pain is better! And Mrs. G., glad everything is OK!!!
Linn, so sorry you're still throwing up :-(

hahaha CJ you won't talk about your weight, you are still slim!!!
I'm feeling a bit better now as I had something to eat just now :)
I'm tired all the time and my midiwife said it was normal!

Tired...................tired..........my god has hit me like a brick!!! Am so Zzzzzzzz.

CJ am glad all went well today hun xxx

Linn..........so odd, i am the total opposite of you!! I feel fine and i then eat and just feel awful after xx
So here goes............what to have to eat??? Hmmm

Emma now I'm just feeling awful lol... think it's caused by being tired as well! Just got back from asda and it made me feel really bad!

Emma now I'm just feeling awful lol... think it's caused by being tired as well! Just got back from asda and it made me feel really bad!

LOL, Asda always has that effect on me!! x

lol I bought some nice things but no fancying them yet... just having some ice cold shloer now, thats helping :)

just realised ive moved up a box.....just checking in ladies. cant sleep. xxxx

his magnesium and potassium are low so they gave him 2 units of blood. it has perked him up a bit apperently. really proud of my mum. she drove on the motorway to and from the hospital by her self. she hasnt been driving long and only normally does to work and back.

why cant i sleep?!?!?!?! grrrrrr

It's because you have so much on your mind E&L..! Hope you have drifted off to sleep now :hugs:

Only just got back and into bed, had to go and show my mum and dad the pics. Sooo sleepy.

New pink tickers!! I like!! <3 xx

Congratulations on the pink bump Lili, fabulous, fabulous news!

And thank you for your kinds words xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"