******june babies******

Lili I love your pink ticker! :cloud9:

E&Ls mummy sounds like he is getting better, wonder why they didn't give him the blood any earlier after all the blood loss. I nearly died giving birth and also lots lots of blood and I was transfused pretty much straight away! :hugs:

Congratulations on the pink bump lili :)

My tummy is still sore, was awake from 2am until 7am when i got to sleep til 9am to be rudely awoken by the next door neighbours banging and i swear i heard someone say "natasha" into my ear ....................strange!!

Just waiting for the med centre to call me with an appointment ..................lets see what they say today!

Really wanted to go into work today as its my last day before xmas and i know ill have a pile of stuff stacked up on my desk as ive been off all sick this week and wasnt in the office last week! grrrrrrrrrrr oh well making sure my baby is ok is far more important than a clear desk for the new year!!

Hope all you girls are well x x x

Woo hoo Lili - go pink bump - cant wait to see pics. CJ glad all went well - you are still slim sweetie - I have put like 9lbs on in 3 weeks due to food not baby need to get a grip this week....!

Mrs G when I went for my pre-op on Sunday it took mw ages to find hb I was getting worried but then she found it and it was really fast it wasnt like what I thought I was picking up on my doppler so I need to have another go with my angelsounds to see if I can get the fast hb.

Have a good day everyone, got a meeting this am with a potential new accountant... yawn! Then its back to sorting through paperwork for me for our impending office move.... hoping to close the office on Friday for 2 weeks - yeah!!!

Mxx

Tash you are much better being off, hope you get some answers today :hugs:

Will put the pics on to FB later, got the midwife today and then work :( I did buy quite a few girls things yesterday though!! :)

Huge hugs for Tulip, thinking of you, your hubby, and Ruby xxxx

ah nice to hear you was succesfull shopping I can't wait for my 20 week scan now and then the new summer collections will be out too! Where did you go? I had a look in GAP they got such cute clothes :)

please do put up the pictures soon! xxx

I only got stuff from next and mothercare, and a few vests from Asda when we went shopping. I got a pair of pumps size 0 in next and they are so cute! And then I got a few Xmas presents in other shops but still got more to get :(

I actually despise Xmas shopping it took me soooo long to find a parking space and then the quees are horrible! But the good news is the baby sections are empty :)

My phone sent that and I wasn't finished!

Linn do you like my new countdown, it's counting down to your scan too. Not so depressing now is it :)

yeah I noticed it and do like it... thought that it was counting down to my scan too :) Soon it's xmas and new years and then it won't be long and we are already halfway then as well :) I just hope I won't be disappointed at the scan, I feel a bit guilty for thinking that! xxxxx

Oh Linn you won't be!! If it is a boy, you will get your head around it so quickly babe xx

Lili am loving the pink ticker, my scan is 2 days after yours :winkwink:
Got my midwife tomorrow though xx

Delilah............the noise you are hearing with your doppler is your own hb, from the placenta hun. The babies as you now know is much quicker xx

you're right Emma it's not like I'm not going to want my baby anymore if it's a boy! I won't love him any less! xxx

Emma have been meaning to ask you, did you receive my xmas card? Lili already got hers Monday and I posted them all on the same day! xxxxx

How odd you should ask, just got home and what should be on my door step???? Your card!!! Fab picture hun xx

Thanks, I'm glad you like it, I was gonna stick lots of glitter stars on that I had made with DD but then I had some very sad news from my friend and I really didn't feel in the mood to do any more crafts that week! So it's a bit more simple than planned :) How strange you only got it today, you live much closer than Lili! xxx

I know!! I only get 1 post a day though, so maybe that is why?? Odd xx

The post is a strange thing lately I'm telling you!!

Went to my MW and she did the doppler, not that exciting when you have one at home just as good and listen all the time anyway, lol. She told me only to use mine once a week. Soo good to hear the HB again though, 150 bpm :)

Did ya like my scan pic Linn, :cloud9:

Delilah the HB you are getting is your own, if you move a tiny tiny bit around that area you should get the babys much faster HB, and also a whooshing sound in time with your own pulse will be nearby too. Sometimes I can get all 3 sounds at the same time and it's funny to listen to, lots going on in there!

xx

How come my ticker for Abi is up to 9yrs??? But the age it says is right?? Odd

Oh Lili, i wish my doppler was here!!! I miss hearing the bean xxx Will hear it tomorrow at mw though xx

Lili I loved it, did you not get my reply? So cute :) Hope you can live with listening just once a week lol... I bet you are used to do doing it more often! I can't wait for my midwife appointment on Friday so I can relax and know my baby is still happy in there!

xxx

I can not find the pics on FB hun???? Where r the scan pics from yest??

I don't know about the ticker, that is funny! Those Lilypie ones mess up sometimes!

Hope your new doppler comes soon Em! :)

Oh the MW asked me to go and see the Dr this week too, cos I have some spots on my belly and legs and she seen them when she did the doppler.. well they look like spots to me. I thought it was bad skin because of the hormones, but she said its a rash. Has anyone had that? xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->