******june babies******

Em I'm gonna put them on FB when I finish work, I took one on my mob and sent it to Linn, have u got a picture phone too xxxxx

Lili I got them too, they are spots to me.. not on my legs but belly and boobs! I'm not worried about them will see if my midwife notices!

Emma Lili sent me a picture message.. dont know if the pix are on Facebook yet.
To me your Lilipie ticker looks normal :)

Hi everyone!
Lili I want to see the pic too!
Linn, I received your card yesterday, what a cute picture of DD!!! Thank you :flower:
Delilah, how are you feeling today hun?
I popped! I officially look pregnant. Weird but I'm happy about it :happydance:

Emma the ticker goes up in months so she is 2 years 9 months and it will reset to 1 month at her next birthday.

how is every one today?

I am doing good starting to get more energy, I have been so tired lol

wow CJ you got my card faster than Emma who lives not that far from here at all :) Post here seems so slow, been waiting for a parcel from my mum for 1 week now, I will be so upset if it got lost in the post but if Emma had to wait 5 days for her card I can be hopefull!

Aaah CJ I wanna see a pic, I will take a new bump pic today as well :)

Good afternoon ladies, CJ thanks for asking I'm fine today - no bleeding or pain from the surgery so that is great news - they said I recovered very quick from the general anaesthetic too.

My big issue is this damn pelvic girdle pain - it is becoming very painful when I move about - they dont tell us all these things do they! Need to do some research on that when I'm home tonight. Will also try my doppler again now I know what I should be listening for!

CJ post a piccy of you popping - how exciting!!!!

Mxx

Delilah I get that pain as well, only when I moved around a lot in the day, it's usually worst in the evening! What did your midwife say about that? Do you know for sure it's PGP? With my DD I didn't get any at all and now I have been having those pains for nearly 2 weeks :(

One more hour of work then I'm off to Mamas and Papas with my sister. Arrrrrrrrrrr!

That was fast post to Canada! I've been waiting for an item through Royal Mail for a week Linn, yet your Xmas card came in days. They are stupid!

Hi Linn I am going to ask the consultant next Monday when I have my post-op follow up appointment. It sounds like it - have a look at these

https://www.babycentre.co.uk/pregnancy/antenatalhealth/physicalhealth/pelvicgirdlepain/

or (this looks a bit more severe)

https://www.babycentre.co.uk/pregnancy/antenatalhealth/physicalhealth/pelvicpain/

One of the midwives in the hospital told me her daugher had the second one and had to have caesarean because she couldnt open her legs to give birth.

I am fine when I'm sat still and fine more or less when I'm walking but it is when I sit and move or reach for something/stretch in a certain way or when I get out of bed in a certain way that I am in agony. Will let you know.

Mx

Evening girlies just thought i would come and give you an update!

Well i went to the dr's today and they sent me straight to hospital ..............i seen a lovely doctor today!! He checked me over and checked my urine sample but could find nothing wrong but was worried about the pain i was in.

The baby is fine and a massive 135mm now!! Ive been given anti sickness pills and a drip with some painkillers in so hoping they kick in soon!!

x x x

Oh Tash, hope you feel better soon! The anti-sickness pills have helped me so much, hope they work as well for you! Great news about baby growing well :)

My dad has moved off ccu and onto a ward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
its another step to him being ok. sorry just wanted to share. lolxxxxx

Great news E&L!!!! :hugs: to you and your family :)
Linn, I'll post a bump update on FB tonight, it's CRAZY! When I woke up this morning and tried to sit up, I noted a significant obstruction to doing so and had to "roll" out of bed. When I stood up and looked down, I realized why :dohh:

im fighting the urge to get in the car and drive over there but hubby is back to work tomorrow. i made the plan of going back at the weekend. will just have to wait till then.
Linn to answer your earlier question they did give him some in theatre as far as i know. yesterdays 2 units were a top up after getting tests back i think.

In that case ok, I am so pleased for you he will be fine hun :)

Congrats E&L, you must be so relieved hun xx
CJ can not wait to see your bump.................Lucky you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"