******june babies******

Hey all, not sure why I'm still sat here online, but I haven't logged in for a while so I thought I would check in!
Well I turned 16 weeks today, and I am loving it!
I hope everyone is well!

hey angelbaby was wondering how you were doing! Congrats on 16 weeks, are you going to find out the gender? I am dying to find out!

Hi everyone!!! Just posted a photo on FB of my belly, wearing my new gingerbread man PJs sent from my friend in Belgium!
Linn, I still haven't caught up to you hun ;-)
Hope everyone is doing well, I'm off to bed :hugs:

Morning girls

Hope all is well?? Im just sat in bed in hospital still bored and still have a sore tummy now the pain relief has worn off.

Baby is moving around loads but think thats because im just layin in bed i can feel him more!!

Had a bad nights sleep again, but that probably has something to do with the lovely polish lady who only speaks broken german who im sharing a room with insisting on sleeping with the light on! A nurse came in and switched it off around 5.30 am much to my relief!!

German hospitals are fabby but the food is shocking, all i have been given so far is bread and ham and cheese .............oh and salami which i thought you werent supposed to have when your pregnant?? Didnt eat it anyways. All i wanted was a bowl of cereal lol.
Anti sickness pills have well worn off though and even the smell of the cheese and ham was enough to make me sick!! Bratwurst and mashed potatoe for lunch ..............least i like that lol

hope everyone else is feeling well

Tash x x x

TashTash here where I live the food in the hospital is shocking too! How long do you have to stay in? hmmmhhhh Bratwurst, I want some!

E&L's mummy so pleased your dad is doing well, must be such a relief :thumbup:

Linn I saw your bump on my phone - coming along very nicely chick - and all baby!!!!

CJ love the "popped" bump pic - very cute and def all baby (lucky you!)

Angelbaby congrats on 16 weeks, time seems to go slowly but really we're motoring through the weeks aren't we.

Tash, sorry you are still in hosptial - hopefully they'll let you out soon - I was in o/night on Monday for my stitch and they had no decaff tea/coffee on maternity wards and my options for sandwiches were egg mayo, tuna mayo or soft cheese & cuc! Very tasteless so as Linn said no change in standards I suppose whatever country in Europe for hospital food.

Hope you're all well today ladies. Will check in later, I'm busy with office packing today again :-(

Hey girls,

glad to hear the food is shocking everywhere lol

I have no idea how long im here for but they have asked me what main meal i want for tomorrow :( opted for fish as it all looked horrid then i get a booklet in english saying i can get a coupon for the cafe instead gggggggrrrrrrrrr lol opted for english breakfast rather than the continental one tho.

x x x

Mmmmmmm english fry up.................Mmmmmmmm.............am licking my lips :flower:

Come on Linn where r the pics i missed xx

2 hrs to go till i see my MW...... Yeah xx

OMG Emma I am so jealous a fry up? I want one too :(

Linn firstly [B]OH MY GOD!!!!![/B] That bump is massive!!!! Am, soooooooooooooooooo jealous!!!

Also it was TashTash who said she had ordered an English breakfast in hosp..........my mind then was drooling over a fry up :haha: I had a choc digestive for breakfast!! Couldn't stomach anything else xx

oh Emma I missed Tashs post, I thought you were having a fry up hun... so we can both be jealous!

Sorry to hear you only had a digestive biscuit! I had toast with chicken and cheese and tomatoe that was nice but it didn't last! Maybe will have some of the apple cake I made last night with whipped cream :)

TashTash can you speak German?

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :)

I could eat an English breaky too, right now!!

How are we all? I did some MAJOR shopping yesterday.. it's quite scary how much stuff I got, I am so excited to buy all these girls clothes. I got her wallpaper for feature wall in the nursery and today I'm getting moses basket, cot bedding and bumper.

I keep crying cos I am so happy!

Oh Lili i am soooooooooo happy for you!! Girls are FAB!!! Am so pleased i have my 2, they are my complete world x
Am now off to see my mw, so chat to you all later xx

Yum!! I had cottage pie.

Linn I just seen your bump and it really is a bump and a half! You are so noticably pregnant and I'm jealous!!

Good luck Emma hope you get to hear the HB :) xxxxx

Just got back...........hb found within seconds and between 150-165, i cried like a tit!! My dd didn't notice, so all good! Bloods taken and next appointment is at 25weeks. Lets hope my replacement doppler arrives soon!!
Must get ready for tomorrow!! I really hope it doesn't snow too much, as would hate to miss my Nan's funeral, and it is a good 3.5hrs drive!

Am not sure what to eat tonight?? Forgot to take anything out!! Oops x

Hi there ladies, finally settled in my office!
Linn and Emma, I usually get up at 6:40AM my time, started running 15-20 minutes on my treadmill again. Leave my house at 7:45 to take the communter train... So I do check FB before leaving for work :)
Tash, hope you feel better!
Delilah, all back to normal?
E&L, thinking of you!
Lili: I'm holding off on buying anything else for baby girl for now. We're starting the major house renos this week and until it's done, I'll have no where to store extra stuff. I want the contractor to start working on the nursery first so that I can resume buying things again :)
CJ

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->