******june babies******

Errrr yeah Linn I noticed they are a cure for constipation already haha! :shrug: I can not wait to finish them. Anyway the midwife said if I get one more uti (which I will!) she will be referring me to the hospital and they might want me to take a low dose antibiotic all the way through my pregnancy.

CJ you're funny! You still look great, wouldn't think you have put on 10lbs already.

I'm thinkin any weight gain I've had so far must be in my boobs, can't see where else it has gone :shrug:

Linn how cute is your dd asking to buy a Teddy for the baby, she's gonna be a fab big sister! Xxx

CJ I will let you know tomorrow how much I gained, I know it was some :)

I'm gonna wrap my DD's presents, I'm finally really looking forward to xmas now! xxx

Just thought i'd drop by and say hi! hope all is well with you all! has anyone felt movements yet? I have felt what i thought were flutters for the past week, and then today i'm 99% sure i felt a little kick!

Just thought i'd drop by and say hi! hope all is well with you all! has anyone felt movements yet? I have felt what i thought were flutters for the past week, and then today i'm 99% sure i felt a little kick!

Oh lucky you!!! I can't wait to feel her move :cloud9: I think I have flutters, they feel like bubbles??

Totally with you on the bubbles thing, I'm getting them whilst sat here with the laptop! ( (and it's not wind!)

Totally with you on the bubbles thing, I'm getting them whilst sat here with the laptop! ( (and it's not wind!)

Yay!!! I'm glad I'm not the only one. I agree, definitely not wind! When I was feeling them one night, hubby shone a flashlight on my belly and they tripled in intensity. Apparently baby moves away from the light starting at week 15. Was really cool to feel for me, but he didn't feel it yet...

Im feeling bubbles not wind eather. Its worse when i bend over forgetting im pregnant and squish Duck

Ah how nice CJ, I can feel something sometimes but it's not so often, hope everything will be ok at my appointment tomorrow :)

Ha ha! I'm gonna try the flashlight thing when hubby gets home!

I can't wait til my DH will be able to feel the babys movements too!

Definately glad that you girls are having similar experiences! x

LOL Trinity, I got quite the visual. I hadn't really thought about the squishing thing before!
Linn, everything will go GREAT tomorrow!!!
Finally starting getting gifts from patients that are NOT chocolate :) I'm done the chocolate so no more temptation in my office!!!

Before i go, laptops about to die, thought i'd share - last night whilst watching TV I realised i hadn't seen any adverts for pregnancy tests recently I commented on this to my husband , who - quick as a flash - replied' that's because you and your B&B pals purchased them all! made me giggle!

Kailm your DH is right I did lol... you can check on my baby album on Facebook :haha:

Thanks CJ at least my appointment is at 10 so I will know soon if everything is fine, can't believe I'm worried again, just thought with my posterior placenta I should be feeling loads by now but didn't feel DD properly until I was 21 weeks but with her the placenta was anterior. :hugs:

Good luck with your appointment Linn. I am sure all will be perfect.
I am 15w today and I still can't be sure that I am feeling the baby. Every time I think I might have felt something ~ nothing more happens. I am feeling a bit disappointed too because this is baby #4. I was expecting to look 6 months pregnant by now and feel the baby kicking because absolutely everything I have read says that I should. I just look overweight!

I am so glad I can feel my baby moving as I look just fat. My MIL even commented that my belly isn't baby yet and is more like 75% fat!:dohh: I have lost 7 lbs so far and no lose or gain for the past 2 weeks.

Thank you everybody! Elle number 4 it's exactly the same for me, everytime I think so it goes all quiet and I really don't know. Sweetniss113 you are lucky, I got a proper bump and still not sure I can feel baby :(

Lili all antibiotics make you feel sick, always take them with plenty of food! They are a really good cure for the constipation though :haha:

I've never had an antibiotic make me feel sick before...up until now...Mind you, the one I took this morning (I can barely stomach breakfast at the best of times) I only had a few spoonfuls of muesli....maybe that didn't help!

Oh they always made me feel sick, unless I would have them after lots of food! But I also have a sensitive stomach I guess yours is sensitive now being pregnant.. hope it will be better tomorrow morning! xxx

Hiya, midwife said today that my due date is officially June 13, not June 11. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->