******june babies******

^ No-one seems to care about finding out my due date for sure!! :dohh:

Morning girls,

Well im feeling good this morning after having a decent sleep without pain woooooo hooooo!

Just waiting for the doctor to do her rounds and hopefully tell me i can go home! Dont want to be stuck in here all weekend, especially when its snowing outside! My dog loves a walk up the hills in the snow and i feel thats exactly what i need right now!

Is everyone ready for christmas? we just need one more present and then to decorate the house. Gotta have it done by wednesday as thats when our guests arrive with their 4 and 6 year old girls for christmas! Im getting very exited, we usually dont bother with the decorations when its just me and hubby at home ( we usually go to family anyways) So this will be the first year of many that "santa pays us a visit!"

x x x

Hey everybody!

Just got back from seeing the midwife and everything was fine she found the heartbeat within 2 seconds :)

Outside there is so much snow and it won't stop snowing I am afraid poor Emma might not make it to the funeral, no gritters have been out and the roads are all full of snow!

woohoo Linn!

I think its just the best sound in the world!! I think our little man is just an attention seeker who will be famous when he grows up having 6 scans already with a minimum of 3 to go!! still could watch him on screen all day!

Hope all is well today - everyone is very quiet

x x x

Please could you move me to 22nd June please. Had another scan yesterday and they have put me forward again, I feel like a yoyo! x

Hope Emma has managed to get there. Thinking of you and your family hun :hugs:

The snow isn't bad here, had a bit in the night but it has melted now. Bloody freezing though!!

Fab news Linn, told you you'd be okay. :hugs:

Any news Tash? x

Thanks TashTash you are lucky antenatal care in Germany is much better with lots of scans and seeing a doctor every 4 weeks :)

Lili I'm worried she won't make it the snow is getting worse all the time here!
Pic from this morning in my backgarden, since then it's snowed loads more and there is lots of snow on the roads too!

Attachments

• PICT2200.jpg
    PICT2200.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 7
CJ I forgot to say I gained 14 pounds in 8 weeks (back then I had a BMI of 19), that really made me laugh and the midwife said it was not funny! hmmmmh I think so! I don't feel like I even ate so much but I think I spent too much time just sitting on the couch :)

My BMI is (or, probably was, now!) 19 as well and I think I'm going to put loads on as well. Unfortunately, I never used to weigh myself. From Nov 08 to Nov 09 I put on 4kg/over half a stone but god knows what I've put on in the last 3 weeks I've been eating everything!

littlepne I don't weigh myself either, got no scales and I simply don't care! Have always been slim and then when I was pregnant with DD gained loads of weight (70 pounds) for the first time in my life! This time I was weighed at my booking in appointment which was 8 weeks ago today so just out of interest I asked the midwife if I could weigh myself and then I burst out laughing when I was 1 stone heavier than last time and she asked how much did you gain and when I told her she said it wasn't funny. I really don't care at all.. after the birth I will just lose it all again same as I did with DD :)

You only have a BMI of 19 so I really wouldn't worry about it :)

Part of me really wants to put on loads of weight just to prove to myself I can!! I can still fit into clothes I could 10yrs ago when I was a teenager! The bright side is most of my jeans are too big for me so I'll finally start "growing into things"!

littlepne I did grow into my too big clothes but now nothing fits and I'm only in maternity clothes :) today at playgroup everybody asked when the baby was due and they all didn't believe I was only 15 (nearly 16) weeks.. so at least I don't look like I ate too much anymore!

Hi ladies :wave:

I have been for my NT scan today - baby is perfect! :cloud9: :yipee: Been put forward from 12+5 to 13+3 which is great so I am sneaking over to 2nd tri xxx

p.s Could my due date be changed from 27th to the 22nd :hugs: xxx

yeah Lili there is loads, we just made a snowman will upload some pix on Facebook in a min :) DD loooves snow! xxx

Can you add me to your list please? EDD is June 19th 2010.
Thanks!

Yay, people at work are commenting that it is starting to "show" that I am pregnant!!! I'm excited about that!
Linn, 14 lbs isn't too bad, why was your midwife giving you trouble??
I hope all of you that have been in the snow storm area are safe and that there have been no incidents. Hope Emma made it to her grandmother's funeral!!!
I want some snow too now! Ours is mostly melted from last week...
Welcome to all the ladies new to second tri! :hugs: Love seeing our list grow!
Kailm, did you and hubby try the flashlight trick??

CJ I put on 14 lbs in 8 weeks if I keep going like that I will gain another 50-60 which means overall gain of 70 pounds which I think is twice as much as they would like to see... she didn't complain to me! But I was laughing about it so she said it's not funny! Thats all I still think she is lovely and am very happy with my midwife! Happy people can tell you are pregnant I have been told "how can yo ube sooo big you're only 16 weeks" but I don't care I love my bump :)

Anyway I hope you are happy you're not the only one who put on lots of weight, I really don't care and feel totally comfortable :)

On Facebook I have uploaded a few pictures of our snow day, you can have a look later if you like, we don't often get snow here so it was lovely!

Welcome to all the new ladies!

Oh right, I forgot about the "in 8 weeks" part! I'm sure that if I were at home with access to food all day long, it would be worse for me than it is! I'm done all the chocolate I had in the office, and I'm craving more like mad :-( You're lucky you can laugh at the weight gain, I'm not there yet...
I saw a social worker yesterday: my OB was worried about me because of my past history of depression and eating disorder. Turns out I do need a referral to psychiatry. I didn't realize what a mess I was, I burst into tears in her office yesterday :-( I may need to go back on medication, and she asked me to tell DH to hide our scale so that I don't obsess about my weight... I thought I was coping fine, but turns out I've been ignoring issues and not dealing with them. I am to follow-up with her upon my return from the Dominican Republic :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->