******june babies******

yeah CJ but I only thought it was funny... thing is I didn't think I ate that extremely much, with DD I did and I know I did but I haven't been eating nowhere nearly as much yet... saying that OH has just gone out to get a chinese but I haven't eaten anything in 6 hours now! Anyway I feel totally comfortable and happy, not like I am unhealhy!

Poor CJ... I hope you will be better soon, I am sure you will be fine but lets talk about this subject on Facebook and not on BnB if you like! I didn't always use to be this healthy but I'm good now, just enjoying the fact I'm having a baby! Love you xxx

Wonder how Emma got on, been thinking of her today.

CJ :hugs: your lovely break in the Dominican should work wonders. Hope you're okay. Glad they are looking after you xx

Lili she has probably been as we didnt hear from her.. no news is good news! what did you do today? didnt read much of you! xxx

Hmmmm.. work, work and more work. I am still working now :shrug: I had to do loads of shopping this week for Xmas and now I am trying to catch up on my work stuff :(

Gonna put it all away and go to bed at 10 though.. sleeeeepy!

You ok dearest?? Whats the snow like now :) xx

Im really happy today, I heard the baby's heartbeat and my little princess loved loved loved playing in the snow, it's just snowing some more :) And they forecast some more for the whole weekend! Just had the biggest chinese and now scared to go to bed in case it will give me really bad heartburn the minute I lie down. Don't work too hard and good for going to bed early, thats what I am aiming for! Night night xxx

Wow, look at that snow!
My kids are running around playing in the sprinklers....summer here!

we were outside for about an hour last night as well. susan just loves the snow! more supposed to come tomorrow, can't wait! just hope it'll stay till xmas though the forecast doesn't look good :(

Got a fabulous Xmas card all the way from Canada today :)

Love it. CJ those pics are gorgeous.. You are such a lovely couple. Paradise!

We got snow today but don't know if it's gonna stick around.. Makes me wanna go skiing :( xx

Hi ladies, off to a series of Christmas events today. I'm soooooo stuffed from the last 2 days, don't know how I can eat more! Will log on between lunch and dinner. Lili, so glad you got the card! How about you, Emma and Linn? :hugs: to everyone...

I didn't get it yet CJ I'm sure it will be here next week :) Enjoy your xmas dinners! xxx

Cj, hope you had fun at your xmas events ;)
was shopping with our neighbour yesterday, susan stayed at their house and her husband watched the kids. was fun to get out without the kidlet. but freezing. -15 C, 5 F. took a cab back cause i was just too exhausted after 5 hours of lunching and shopping (well, and we walked downtown which is about 45 mins from here).
got 2 pairs of boots for susan, one pair of fake uggs for me (i still think they are ugly but don't feel like wearing heels anymore and it was the only thing that was warm there), a couple of maternity shirts and some more bibs and bobs...
today gotta get a few last thinks but it's basically just chilling at home. we were gonna see my family on tuesday, but my dad still has to work and asked me not to come before wednesday. it's 200 miles and we'll have to leave early on friday so i was hoping we'd get some more time there... but him and his gf always get stressed out so easily... :(
hope you're all enjoying your weekend!

Sylvie sounds like a fun day shopping!
What's your dad like.. he should be happy you are coming, can't you stay at your mums?

I couldn't sleep last night cause I was feeling sick and woke up this morning still feeling sick... but I have been feeling my baby on Friday and today!

So where is everybody? yesterday it was so quiet!!

my mom doesn't know yet whether she'll spend christmas eve at my brother's but i'll call her tomorrow and we'll see. we were supposed to stay with my dad and my brother and his wife with my mom for christmas. but maybe we'll stay with my mom's on tuesday and then go to my dad's on wednesday or something. would ask my sister but her lil one was born only 2 weeks ago so they got enough on their hands right now
linn, yay for the moving!

hello all!
Emma hope you got there and back safely hun. Linn glad MW went well. ive only scanned thro the posts ive missed so i apologies if ive missed any more news. hugs for those that need themxxx

news from me..........MY DAD CAME HOME FROM HOSPITAL LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!! and i cant get over to see him as the weather is really bad here. hoping i can get over before xmas cos if i cant it will be after new year before i see him again as we have to go to the outlaws for a few days.

last couple of days i havent felt pregnant at all. i think im gonna have to buy myself a doppler for xmas as i still havent heard my LO heartbeat yet. next scan is 1st feb which seems ages away.

HELLO EVERYONE!! :flower:

I made it lovely ladies xxx We decided to travel down on Thursday evening before the snow really hit!! Was such a horrid journey and took us 5hrs to do an 180mile trip!! The M25 was just a nightmare xxx
The funeral went really well, and we did my Nanny proud, i even had a glass of mulled wine, which was delicious and the first glass of Alcohol i have had in nearlly 4months!!! Mmmmm
We travelled back early Sat morning and after picking the kids up from the in-laws we finally got home!! I came on here last night but was so emotionally drained that i just didn't have any energy to post xxx
Linn.........am glad the MW apt went well on Friday hun.

Thankyou all so much for your comments, was lovely to get back and hear that you were all worried about me............love you all, and you are all very special ladies xxxxx :hugs:

Got up this morning to loads of snow!! Been out with the girls for an hr and half!! We are all now drying off xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Emma we'va had loads of snow here since Friday and now there is even more as it snowed again last night :) I uploaded a few pix on Facebook! So glad you made it to the funeral, what a horrible journey though.

Yeah it was fab hearing my baby's heartbeat, only for a few seconds but they never seem to listen for long! I can't wait for my scan now, 4 weeks and 1 day to go!!

I have to go out in the snow every day now too, but usually only manage an hour! DD has her snow suit but my jeans get wet fast! I prefer sitting inside next to the radiator :)

emmadrumm77 - would you be able to change my due date from 27th June to the 22nd June x

thanks hun :hugs:

Done hun xxxx
List all updated now xx
Anyone know the sex yet?? I will add it to the list x

Yay!!

Fab news E&L, hope he's okay!! :hugs: xxx

Sooo glad you got there Em, doesn't sound a nice journey but the funeral does. Well done hun xxx

I am chilling! We have a few cms of snow.. But I'm still in bed waiting for beans, eggs, bacon, sausages, waffles. Just in case anyone needs a craving or two lol xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->