******june babies******

Lili you are so mean! I want some but won't be getting any :cry: already had breakfast but would have more now if I was at your place! xxx

Hey girls,

Just wanted to update you that i got out of hospital on friday night!

Feeling a lot better now - thank god, I have to go back to the hospital for a check up next week and been told to do nothing and have bed rest for a week.

As sylvia said its -15c here and been snowing since friday! so im hibernating today and staying in my jammies :)

Hope everyone is well?

x x x

Done hun xxxx
List all updated now xx
Anyone know the sex yet?? I will add it to the list x

I am on Team Yellow and will stay on Team Yellow. :yellow: I know its going to drive me mad not knowing but we agreed before I got pregnant not to find out.:dohh:

Hey Linn you are 16 weeks! :)

Fab news Tash I thought you musta got out :) Take it easy xx

Thanks Lili and I can feel my baby now, not all the time but for the last couple of days :) Just had all that lovely food you mentioned as well. OH had to go and get me bacon the rest I always have here anyway :) Now I feel much better and we're off to the country park to feed the ducks!

NewYearNewMe............I am the same hun, i remember the excitement of not knowing and am keeping it like that x

Linn..............YEAH, am so glad you can feel the baby now!! It is such a great feeling xx

Lili, hope you enjoyed your breakfast hun xx we have just had roast pork with stuffing, yorkshires, peas, roast potatoes, cauliflower cheese and sweetcorn..........YUM. Am stuffed now xx

Was it nice Linn? Mine was gorgeous mmmmmm.
Not having a roast today since we will be having a massive one on Friday! We're gonna have scouse for tea. I'm guessing you wouldn't have had that since you lot are not from Liverpool? But its yummy!!! xxxxxxxx

emma, so good to hear you got back ok!
looks like we'll be having a boy.
tash, it's been snowing all day here, gonna come to bielefeld on tuesday or wednesday to see the fam for xmas but hubby has to work sat again :(
i feel like fish n chips, hate they don't have em here... anyone got a good recipe to make it yourself?
DD been sleeping on the couch for the past 2 hours, just soo cute!
well, gotta do some laundry now and then figure out what to do for dinner xxx

Sylvie, you had a gender scan then?? Shall i put you down for team blue?

Emma in Germany they have scans every 4 weeks so they would have just told her, no need for a gender scan :) Sylvie i got a good recipe for fish and chips... fish with beer batter, but you will need a deep fat fryer for that! Will get it out for you later :)

Lili I was delicious but made me feel really sick! I got no idea what that is you are having for your tea, we are having chicken fajita wraps for with salad and chips :) Will also have a big roast on Friday and on Saturday we're gonna do a barbecue, can't wait for that!

can someone add me back in please - june 15th thanks!!

linn, that would be great. have a deep fat fryer, though a fairly small one.
emma, we got three scans here like you but the army pays for one every four weeks. she said it was really early (13 weeks) to say anything but it looked pretty clear to her. but i guess it's never completely sure... my sis and my neighbour have both been told it was a boy only to find out later that it was a girl after all (my neighbour was 30 weeks when the doctor told her...)

Happy Sunday evening everyone - I've had a strange weekend - all well I think with baby - still not found proper heartbeat with my doppler, might try it with some oil tonight instead of straight. I've got a follow up appt tomorrow morning with consultant after last week's stitch too.

Got locked into our new office car park yesterday - in gates opened and out gates wouldnt - had to wait for 1.5 hours for someone to come in and let me out.... nightmare will be having words with them in the morning for sure...

Glad your dad is out E&L's mummy - and Emma, glad you made the funeral too. I've not had a drink either since I got my BFP on 5 Oct - had about 3 glasses that cycle - not sure if I will sucummb or not, to be honest not missing it yet.

CJ how did your christmas do's go? I have meals out tomorrow and Tuesday with clients then that is it for me work-wise until 4 January - yeah!! Will be sorting the new office out but nothing too taxing brain wise! I am having issues with weight gain too - I lost over 30lbs last year after ballooning from size 10 to size 16 and I was comfortably in size 12 before I got pg. I know it is worth it but I need to stop eating for England as i dont make a happy fat person....

Have rekindled my passion for Bachelors Super Noodles Mild Curry Flavour - not had them for years!

On that note I'll love you and leave you until tomorrow evening.

Marie xx

marie, that sounds horrible being locked in the parking lot... i'd defo have words with them!
linn, was just thinking, can you just mail me the recipe on fb so i don't miss it? would be great xx

Sylvie I know! It was freezing too with the snow - I was able to get into the building with the access fob but they had no out of hours numbers and the security company name on the gate had gone bump when I googled them!

I could just eat fish & chips too! I am having jacket potato with chilli & cheese for dinner tonight :0) x

linn, that would be great. have a deep fat fryer, though a fairly small one.
emma, we got three scans here like you but the army pays for one every four weeks. she said it was really early (13 weeks) to say anything but it looked pretty clear to her. but i guess it's never completely sure... my sis and my neighbour have both been told it was a boy only to find out later that it was a girl after all (my neighbour was 30 weeks when the doctor told her...)

I will send it to you on Facebook now! Oh my friends in Germany got a scan every 4 weeks, but I know some doctors charge for that :) But we only get 2 scans here! At 12 weeks and 20 weeks unless you have special requirements for more! Oh lol not that great for your neighbour I guess it depends on the ultrasound machine though... I would have already bought so many clothes! Are you seeing your little niece for the first time next week? What did they call her? xxx

Poor you Marie. I am sure your baby is fine, maybe best to put the doppler away. Remember you didn't find it before and since saw your baby was all well, ask the consultant to have a listen in for you or one of the midwives at the hospital. Do you have an expensive doppler? Do you know if your placenta is anterior? Could make it a lot harder to hear it! I'm just feeling my baby now... loads of flutters, I never had them with DD! Loving it!

HIya! Can i be put down for June 25th please?! Thanks! xxx

Me too Linn especially when I start a meal she gets really lively :)

I don't think these antibiotics are working for me I've nearly finished the course and some symptoms are coming back. Back to drs tomorrow about that and the rash/spots too. Don't want to have uti over Xmas, or at all :(

Marie are u not using gel with the Doppler? I can't hear anything without it but I've heard baby lotion is just as good x

Poor you Marie. I am sure your baby is fine, maybe best to put the doppler away. Remember you didn't find it before and since saw your baby was all well, ask the consultant to have a listen in for you or one of the midwives at the hospital. Do you have an expensive doppler? Do you know if your placenta is anterior? Could make it a lot harder to hear it! I'm just feeling my baby now... loads of flutters, I never had them with DD! Loving it!

Linn I dont know any of this - they havent said and when you showed me your notes on FB mine are nowhere near as detailed as yours... I will ask the consultant tomorrow - they did get the heartbeat at the pre-op on 13 Dec so not too worried - it is not an expensive one - just Angelsounds £20.

Thanks Lili I will try it with lotion - I think it has something to do with sealing the skin contact - will let you know!

Mx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->