******june babies******

Thanks E&L :hugs: :hugs:

Linn has it really not gone yet? I am much better now with the sickness, it went by 16 weeks.. sure it won't be long for you xxx

It got better but I still feel sick every night, today it seems so bad! I'm glad at least the sickness got better for you... your GP should refer you to a urologist hun, he can't keep giving the same antibiotics if they are not working! My GP did that once and I was on a strong dose for 30 days in a row and then he finally referred me at which point I had a bad kidney infection and was bleeding every time I peed and then had different antibiotics and some capsules and it was all better straight away! Don't wanna scare you but those antibiotics are obviously not helping! :hugs:

He said he doesn't wanna change them because my urine today only showed protein and high acidity. So compared to last week when I had blood and whatever else in it it seems to be better? I don't know, I asked about getting referred and he said only if I get another one whilst pregnant. That won't be long so lets see!!

I'm gonna smoother myself in this bloody cream now, it's like lard. The rash is so UGLY!! I don't care how it looks though as long as my baby girls ok in there.

What are the spots like on your belly and legs, I'm sure you said you had some xxx

Oh boy Lili, I'm wondering about my rash now... Just noticed it yesterday, it is on my chest, over the sternum and top of my breasts. Small red dots: not itchy, but really does not make for an appealing cleavage! :)

And the headaches: this is my main complaint since Saturday! I've been waking up with horrible headaches, they go away when I take acetaminophen, but come right back 4 hours later :-( There is nothing worse than waking up to a pounding headache :-( And I still have the nausea to boot!

Lili, UTIs are SO common in pregnancy, and by far women don't have premature rupture of membranes, only a very very small minority. I know I'll get a few in the next 6 months, surprised it hasn't happened yet! It's great news, based on what you're describing the antibiotics are working but you just needed a longer course. The doctor knows which ones will work, when they culture urine they also routinely do a "sensitivity" test to check which antibiotics the bacteria will respond to: he would have switched you if they were resistant. Just complete the full course as prescribed and it should clear up!!! :hugs:

yeah I looked on the net, mine are just spots :( Been getting loads on my face now too! Hope the cream smells better than lard hun! Glad you don't care how the rash looks my stretch marks (from DD) are all starting to show again and my belly button has half popped out and I don't want to mention my nipples but I also don't care as long as my baby is all happy in there.

Less than 4 weeks til I can find out the gender now, still long enough but getting there now :) Been 4 weeks since my 12 week scan so time is moving not even so slowly. I can't wait for xmas now and DD seeing all her gifts.

Should be ok CJ :) Show them to your GP or midwife next time you go? But this thing I have is where you get the spots on belly and legs.. so if it is only on your chest it should be fine. Anyway even if you had the prurigo like me it is not harmful, just ugly! I believe it can get very itchy in the 3rd tri. I think the bloods he is sending me for are just routine to rule out any other problems.

Thanks for the reassurance on UTI! :)

I really don't want stretchmarks Linn :( Do you use any cream on them? And yeah my nipples are gross too. Lets just say I feel quite unattractive right now haha!!

No creams stop you from getting them unfortunetely! They went all white after the birth pretty soon! I didn't want any either but now I can't possibly get any more as I already got a billion :( I used loads of creams but I don't think creams can prevent them! Now I just use E45 so the skin won't go dry as it gets itchy then.

I never had stretch marks with either dd's, but then again i wasn't huge!!! My sister was though and used coconut cream and baby lotion and she swear's by them!! She has 3 kids now, and was enormous with all 3 and has virtually no stretch marks, so if you do get big, then use them hun...........it may help?
Lili...........am so sorry you are having such a tough time hun, must be horrid for you, but listen to your Dr and CJ and finish the course xx
Linn.........so sorry you are feeling so bad hun, i think my ms is going, i feel sick at night but nothing really, just a bit queezy!!

OOOOOOH and 16 weeks today :happydance::happydance:

OOOOOOOOOOh Lili you arw 17wks today :happydance:

Emma I was huge and had no stretch marks until 38 weeks! My mum was huge too and never had any, some people are just unlucky! I was using all the creams out there to prevent stretch marks, was quite pricey! At least this time I don't have to worry about getting any :)

emma, so good to hear you got back ok!
looks like we'll be having a boy.
tash, it's been snowing all day here, gonna come to bielefeld on tuesday or wednesday to see the fam for xmas but hubby has to work sat again :(
i feel like fish n chips, hate they don't have em here... anyone got a good recipe to make it yourself?
DD been sleeping on the couch for the past 2 hours, just soo cute!
well, gotta do some laundry now and then figure out what to do for dinner xxx

I attempted Bielefeld yesterday................by Tram though!! We went to sennelager naafi in the morning then got stuck on our street on the way home so the car is not moving until the snow clears a little!

I had yummy fish and chips on the way back from hospital on friday night as there was a chip van outside the naafi in Bielefeld..............Its back on the 8th Jan but a bit of a drive for you just for some fish and chips! There is a fish and chip van outside the naafi at PRB i know its open at lunch time on a saturday but not sure about any other times?

x x x

Hi Girlies!

Could someone add lil ole me in for June 15th please :))

Hope everyone is well!!!!

Amy xxxx:thumbup:

Adrasteia hello there...................consider yourself added hun x

Hi everyone. Can I be added to the list please? I am due 20th June.

Thanks

Hi lovelies, just having a quick stalk of you all. Although it's 1 week today since Rubes left us we're feeling positive - she's being looked after properly and will be scattered with all the other angels. Also mummy is now on the B!tch@ss folic acid - 5mg - to hopefully stop this happening next time, which feels like the most important step ever. AND we're going on a clinical trial for the prevention of NTDs using FA and Inositol AND we only need to wait a month before cracking on with her little brother/sister (though mentally that's going to be hard).

Anyway, Lili sorry to hear you're poorly. Wise words from CJ, sounds like your doc has it all under control. To those still feeling sick :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I really hope it wears off soon.

Hope you don't mind me popping in - I promise to only do so when feeling positive! - its nice to think of Ruby growing just as your little ones are, just that she's in the Summerlands instead of my tum.

Lots of love and growing dust.
xxx

Oh Tulip, is so lovely that you keep popping in and seeing us all. I am so glad you are feeling more positive hun............big :hugs: to you and your family.

bexeter, welcome hun xxx You are added x

Right must eat xx

I have a dr visit in 3 hours... Also need advice on my thread Bad Landlord in this fourm please

Thank you Nic :hugs:

You are such a lovely lady. Your avatar pic is beautiful! You are doing Ruby proud going on the clinical trials.. Amazing. Thank you xxx

Lili congrats you are 17 weeks today :) How are you feeling?

I know Linn! So grateful for every week that passes by! I'm okay, I used that cream last night before bed and it is like lard, made my skin feel nice though, but it smells like sweaty feet.. I was accusing OH of having stinky feet, then I realised it was me! :haha: :haha:

I booked my bloods for 4th Jan :(

And my baby girls bedroom stuff arrived :) lets hope she's still a girl at my next scan because that is a whole lot of pink princess nursery stuff!! Haha.

How you doing? Bit better today or still sick? xxxxxxxx

Thanks I'm better today :) Ah how exciting you got all that stuff.. sorry to hear the cream smells of lard, how horrible... I bet your OH thought that was funny accusing him first :haha:

mmmhhmmm I just had some fish and chips and now relaxing while DD is asleep :)

I'm sure she will still be a girl at the next scan otherwise you can send the stuff to me... just kidding don't even know what I'm having yet. But I already picked a pink bouncer which I wanna get :dohh: I have to stop looking around. I nearly bought a pink moses basket in babies r us yesterday :dohh: I just want to buy something and as I hardly need anything I can't wait to find out the gender anymore!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->