• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

******june babies******

Emma I seen them on a baby name thread :)

Yeah the stripes and polka dots are my favorites.. So cute!

2 weeks today til I see my baby again :cloud9: wish time would go faster!

My sickness really isn't getting better you know :shrug: I think it's getting worse :shrug:

NOOOOO LILY!!!! Me 2 xxx I can't stop retching all the time!! Is horrid xxx

2 weeks isn't long hun xxxx

poor Lili :hugs: mine got better, I only felt sick last night!!! Had heartburn when I went to sleep but it was ok! So I hope by 14 weeks it will be all gone and yours too! Had to deal with it for long enough... but at least we got healthy beans :)

just eating a huge bowl of carte d'or vanilla hmmmmhhhhhh

Oh no, sorry Lili and Emma about the MS persisting... I'm having bouts of it now and then, mostly in the evenings, but luckily not enough to start meds again or actually throw up.

Welcome Trinity to second tri! How exciting!

I forgot to mention I have my first appointment at 11:30AM (so 4:30PM your time) with my obsetrician. Excited! And I want to find out when my 18-19 week U/S will be! I'm in the Dominican Republic my 18th week, so I guess it'll go to week 19! I hope everything is OK...

Will check in afterwards! :hugs: to everyone.

Edit: Emma, here is my list!
1) Zoë
2) Mélodie
3) Anaïs
4) Emmanuelle
5) Madeline
6) Océane
7) Chloé

Ah I love all the French names CJ! I just found another great name on the net that I know OH will hate :cry:

Just messaged you on facebook, was gonna go to sleep but feeling sooo sick suddenly! Maybe that was for posting above that it was better!!! Oh lucky you are getting your scan week 19 already! Are you gonna have anymore afterwards? I'm also off to see my consultant tomorrow at 2.30 pm. And then my midwife on the 18th :)

No, the 18-20 week ultrasound is the last one (it's the anatomical one, to try and identify heart defects and other anomalies if there are some), unless you're deemed high risk. So this will be my last chance to see baby before she comes :-(

So sorry you're feeling sick too now! I have nausea too, empty tumm... Time for my apple!!

apple is not very filling would last me 5 minutes lol

I can't say my tummy is empty lol, just had some carte d'or!

my 20 week scan will also be my last one but hoping the consultant will decide I need more! I had private 4D scans with DD at 27 and 28 weeks, I can show you the film one day... got it on DVD if I ever have enough patience to put it on Facebook, might take ages to upload it as I don't have programme to shorten it a bit!

Which name did you find Linn?
Thanks Lili! Mélodie has been my chosen name for a baby girl since I was 15! Luckily, DH likes it, but he's not fond of Anaïs...

Ok, I think it's about that time that I join you ladies. I was just waiting for my second scan to be OK and then I was going to join in. According to my last scan (yesterday) My duedate is 6/4/10. Congrats to all the June Babies Ladies!! I'm so excited to finally join you all!

Ok, I think it's about that time that I join you ladies. I was just waiting for my second scan to be OK and then I was going to join in. According to my last scan (yesterday) My duedate is 6/4/10. Congrats to all the June Babies Ladies!! I'm so excited to finally join you all!

Welcome! We're due very close, it's June 3rd/4th for me!

Welcome appleova911 and congratulations on the scan going well xxx
CJ i love Melodie as well but i only like it with that French accent. My hubby loves Melody, but just sounds wrong with a British accent xxx
My midwife apt is on 17th Dec and my scan (20wk) is 20th Jan, which will be my 2nd and last scan xxxx

Emma I agree I love lots of names but not if they are pronunced the english way!

CJ will message you on Facebook with the name.. OH will hate it I know it!

Welcome and congrats applelova!!

Thank you ladies. Doesn't it feel great to be in the second trimester? I know it's the longest but is less nervewrecking than the first. I have a DD that's 10 and 2 m/c in between, one being right before this pregnancy without having a cycle in between. Everything is looking ok and I'm sooo excited about this pregnancy now. Once again I heard the heartbeat and just started crying. I told the sonographer that's all I wanted to hear. Even if I couldnt see my little baby on the screen my day was complete. So early in my pregnancy and my little baby is already sucking his/her thumb. Amazing!! I'm on :cloud9: I'm trying to fix my ticker but for some reason my computer at work isn't allowing me to change it. Junebug we are very close in dates. I find out today from my mw to see if she wants to change my duedate based on the sonogram.

Applelova didnt they put the new date on your notes? They did on mine! Do you have a pic of your scan? xxx

It is just the best feeling in the world seeing the scans xxx

Linn i want to know the name too!!! tell me tell me tell me xxxx

It is just the best feeling in the world seeing the scans xxx

Linn i want to know the name too!!! tell me tell me tell me xxxx

I will send you a message on Facebook later with the names I like all of which OH hates! My baby will have no name lol ... any suggestion I would be very happy about. Every time I find one I like OH hates it, so unfair.. I want one that sounds nice with DDs name :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->