******june babies******

Oh good to hear that my lovely bump sisters are starting to feel better!!!
I have decided I will hold off on buying anything until our nursery is done... Will see what the contractor can accomplish while we are away! Our house is currently a disaster: we had to remove everything from all the make shift closets, so our bedroom is full of stuff... DH is a horrible pack rat and insists on keeping things he hasn't used in years: it drives me nuts, I'm more of the minimalist with regards to the home.
Haven't tried on my summer clothes yet to pack for our vacation, will do that tonight. I hope I fit in at least one bikini!
2 more days of work: today and tomorrow, then off until January 5th!!!

CJ good you didn't buy too much, I was so bored with DD I had it all by 20 weeks and ended up getting loads of unecessary items which never got used! I bet you can't wait for your holiday now :)

I look at it all the time, it was 4 weeks yesterday... at the moment I can't wait for xmas, going to be at MIL so no presents until 4pm... so long to wait! I can't wait to see DDs face when she opens her gifts :) Gonna pick up her customised stocking today and then get a few more little gifts in Asda tonight!

Did you get a moses basket yet?

Yeh I got one it came today with all the other stuff. It's from mamas and papas. I just had a little break from working on my laptop and got it out. :haha: I love it!! Which one are you getting? I haven't got a stand yet gotta order that soon.

Why not opening til 4pm? xx

Aww can I see the link, can't believe you got it all already.. I want to get one from babies r us! I want it now but it would be stupid to get a pink one now! :hissy:

re the gifts: Otherwise she won't want to go out and leave her toys behind at ours to go to MIL for dinner at 3pm so we will take her gifts there! Also not having any gifts until after dinner or she won't eat! That is my DD for you... if I tell her after dinner we will do .... she will say finished within 10 seconds! Cause she thinks the faster she is finished the faster it's after dinner. She doesn't understand when I say not until I am finished with dinner too!

:haha: She is cute! That's a good idea! :haha:

I'll send you the links to the stuff I got on FB when I finish! I'm working with BnB on the side! lol.

I did see a nice pink one in babies r us, probably the one you are looking at xxx

Hello ladies, again long time no see, must make an effort to come here more often and catch up, lol.

This pregnancy I seem to be counting down the days and weeks a lot less, (I think mostly due to Josh keeping me busy, lol) which is helping it go quicker but also means I don't devote enough time to thinking about the new LO, so I will have to start posting post as I think it will help.

How is everyone not long now till 20 weeks scans eh?

Hi Ria!! Yep the countdown is on :haha: Yours is actually very soon! Hope you're well x

Think I worked it out and I'll be 18 weeks 6 days, hope thats not too early to see everything the receptionist at my last scan booked it based on my notes so I'd hope so.

My mind keeps being consumed with :pink: or :blue: everyone seems to be predicting its a boy, but I'm trying to enjoy the last few weeks of not knowing either way.lol

Just got back from the dr and they said I feel for you once you can feel the baby moving bk he or she was moving so much they almost couldnt get a heartrate on the doppler. January 21 is my big ultrasound and I cant wait

It seems ages away for me, but i suppose with Christmas and new year coming up, it will come very quickly.................or am hoping!! Can not wait to see my bean for the last time.:flower:
I feel ok today except i keep gagging, really odd because i feel fine, but just can't stop it?? :cry: Hmmm wonder why?? I tell you ladies..................these hormones are a mystery!! No wonder our other halves are confused :haha:

I am having bbq drumsticks tonight with roasted butternut squash and roasted cauliflower.............Yum x

Think I worked it out and I'll be 18 weeks 6 days, hope thats not too early to see everything the receptionist at my last scan booked it based on my notes so I'd hope so.

My mind keeps being consumed with :pink: or :blue: everyone seems to be predicting its a boy, but I'm trying to enjoy the last few weeks of not knowing either way.lol

Oh hun..............not long now till you find out xxx I am staying on team yellow, so have to wait another 24+ weeks AAAAAAAAARGH xxxxxx

18 weeks is fine, as they can tell easily after 16weeks, as long as the baby behaves itself xx

Trinity......am glad all went well hun xxx

Mmmmmm roast butternut squash, I could just eat one of those...

Goodness knows what we're having, need to plan meals that use up things from the fridge to make room for the Turkey etc lol ... so on that basis we're having cheese, Josh's Petite Filous', melon, tomatoes, ketcup, pickles and eggs...

Oh hun..............not long now till you find out xxx I am staying on team yellow, so have to wait another 24+ weeks AAAAAAAAARGH xxxxxx

18 weeks is fine, as they can tell easily after 16weeks, as long as the baby behaves itself xx

Not too worried about them finding the sex, more worried about the abnormality element - that might not have the correct measurements to compair for normal kidneys (as Josh's Kidney considition is hereditary). However we're having a 32 week scan to check the kidney's again so I guess it won't matter too much.

Well done you not finding out. I'd really like to know. I guess i'm hoping it might be a little girl, but everyone keeps predicting its an other boy (no basis for these predictions other than guess work and 'psychic intuition' lol).

Hello ladies. Its been a while since I posted on this thread. It looks as though everyone is doing well. Emma if you would please put a :yellow: for me :flower:. We want a surprise!

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas! :dance:

Lili you are working with BnB on the side? Lol

Ok will wait for the link. Yeah the one I saw was £70 I think or £65 can't remember! Cheaper then the one from DD which she never slept in for more than 3 days :dohh:

Not too worried about them finding the sex, more worried about the abnormality element - that might not have the correct measurements to compair for normal kidneys (as Josh's Kidney considition is hereditary). However we're having a 32 week scan to check the kidney's again so I guess it won't matter too much.

Well done you not finding out. I'd really like to know. I guess i'm hoping it might be a little girl, but everyone keeps predicting its an other boy (no basis for these predictions other than guess work and 'psychic intuition' lol).

Yeah i think i am having another girls, but everyone else thinks it's a boy because this pregnancy has been so different!!

I am sure everything will be fine at the next scan, but i know it is human nature to worry xx :hugs:

Emma hhmmmmmhh I want BBQ drumsticks now! But going to asda tonight so will see if I can find any, I'm having a BBQ on boxing day! hmmmmhhhhh :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->