******june babies******

Think I worked it out and I'll be 18 weeks 6 days, hope thats not too early to see everything the receptionist at my last scan booked it based on my notes so I'd hope so.

My mind keeps being consumed with :pink: or :blue: everyone seems to be predicting its a boy, but I'm trying to enjoy the last few weeks of not knowing either way.lol

Oh hun..............not long now till you find out xxx I am staying on team yellow, so have to wait another 24+ weeks AAAAAAAAARGH xxxxxx

18 weeks is fine, as they can tell easily after 16weeks, as long as the baby behaves itself xx

Not too worried about them finding the sex, more worried about the abnormality element - that might not have the correct measurements to compair for normal kidneys (as Josh's Kidney considition is hereditary). However we're having a 32 week scan to check the kidney's again so I guess it won't matter too much.

Well done you not finding out. I'd really like to know. I guess i'm hoping it might be a little girl, but everyone keeps predicting its an other boy (no basis for these predictions other than guess work and 'psychic intuition' lol).

Yeah i think i am having another girls, but everyone else thinks it's a boy because this pregnancy has been so different!!

I am sure everything will be fine at the next scan, but i know it is human nature to worry xx :hugs:

Emma what if you will see the sex at the scan? My friend was on team yellow but when she went for her 24 week scan she saw for herself that it was a boy lol... the doctor quickly moved away from there but she saw it! At my hospital they have quite a good ultrasound!

Some hospitals don't let anyone find out, although I think this is less common these days.

I don't have it in me to be team yellow, I'm too impatient, lol.

Ria my hospital wouldnt let anyone find out when I was pregnant with DD but a lot have them (including mine) have changed that now! Otherwise I would so be going private. Luckily I'm also getting a 22 week scan so if they can't see it we will get a second shot!

In my hospital they ask before you go ion if you want to know the sex...........they do all the head measurements, but ask you to look away when they get "down there". So fingers crossed we wont see anything xxx
I really don't want to know, so won't even be looking there xxx

I can't believe you don't want to know! I really don't understand that! At least they tell you to look away, I wouldn't like to look away at all during my scan :)

I have a question about feeling the baby move. I have been feeling the baby for a couple of weeks now. It's been 10 years since my last baby so I dont really remember how soon I felt them. I dont think it was quite this early so I dont really have anything to compare it too. But the baby has actually been quite active up until the last two days and I havent really felt it move at all. I know I prob shouldnt be worried but am a little. Is it normal to feel them a lot then not at all at this stage?

It is still normnal until 24 weeks, if the baby chages position you might not feel it! You're only 15 weeks there's absolutely nothing to worry about hun, but I know easier said than done! xxx

I can't believe you don't want to know! I really don't understand that! At least they tell you to look away, I wouldn't like to look away at all during my scan :)

I just remember the excitement of going into labour and not knowing what little bundle i will have, made the labour slightly easier xxx
You are either for or against it hun xxx

Right bath time for my girls :happydance:

Yup all the kick charts etc say not to start counting movements until 24 weeks or some say later as its so hit and miss at this point.

I only recently started feeling movements, but can only feel it properly with my hands on my tummy :D Can't wait for the little reassuring foot in my side I got with Josh (please no kicks to the ribs thou, lol)

Cobo don't worry, i felt big kick spot on 15 weeks then nothing for 4 days!!! It comes and goes, and you will slowly start to feel it properly the bigger it gets xxx

I just remember the excitement of going into labour and not knowing what little bundle i will have, made the labour slightly easier xxx
You are either for or against it hun xxx

Right bath time for my girls :happydance:

I really admire people who can look forward to the surprise, with Josh I was so convinced he was a girl I'm glad I found out and had 20 weeks to bond with the idea of a little boy.

This time I suppose I 'could' choose to not find out but I'd like to know particularly whether I should be keeping all Josh's things or selling them on ebay and buying lots of pink!

Our consultant also hinted it might be helpful to know as this kidney considtion is more common in boys. Although obviously this isn't going to effect my desicion one way or the other.

I have 3 weeks to wait and the suspense is killing me, lol, don;t think I'd last till 40 weeks

Thanks ladies. I figured I was being paranoid. I have a prenatal visit this afternoon so it will be even more reassuring once I hear the heartbeat.

Emma this is actually our first time not finding out the sex. I did with my first two so I know the suspense will kill me. I'm hoping it does make the labor easier. Lol. We thought it would be fun to wait til the end. Although I must admit the closer it gets to ultrasound time the more I go back and forth on it. Im going to stick to it this time though.

Cobo, I'm feeling bubbles a lot this week and I know it's not gas. But then nothing for a few days, and then it comes back again. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about!
Can't wait to start feeling real movement though!

I cant wait either CJ. I am ready for a foot in the ribs. ;)

Thanks ladies. I figured I was being paranoid. I have a prenatal visit this afternoon so it will be even more reassuring once I hear the heartbeat.

Emma this is actually our first time not finding out the sex. I did with my first two so I know the suspense will kill me. I'm hoping it does make the labor easier. Lol. We thought it would be fun to wait til the end. Although I must admit the closer it gets to ultrasound time the more I go back and forth on it. Im going to stick to it this time though.

I found it did make it easier. If i have another girl then i have loads here, and if not i am sure i will get loads of blue gifts!! I don't care as long as it is ok xxx
I bet you find out :haha: Once that 20 scan is done then that is it for me until 40wks xxxx What ever you do will be fab!! xx

Ive got a scan 2moz :) hoping is all ok and that i dont need a stitch. I think I have felt the baby moving this week. Im also on team yellow and even with it being our 3rd child, im not even tempted to find out the sex. It will have pink walls in its room (as it is now) and will change it if need be. Baby is in our room for 1st couple of months ne way so plenty of time to buy blankets etc in pink or blue ;)

Laura x

My goodness. I dont really get on Facebook very often. I didnt realize how many people are on the June babies group. I was looking for you all on there but not sure who is who. Lol. I think I found CJ but thats it so far besides the ones I was already friends with.

oooooh, there's a June babies facebook group? Cool, something else to dstract me :D How do I join?

Fi

oooooh, there's a June babies facebook group? Cool, something else to dstract me :D How do I join?

Fi

You can pm MrsTwilight and she will invite you to the group. I'm trying to paste the link to that thread. I hope it works.

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/209987-due-june-facebook-group.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->