******june babies******

My goodness. I dont really get on Facebook very often. I didnt realize how many people are on the June babies group. I was looking for you all on there but not sure who is who. Lol. I think I found CJ but thats it so far besides the ones I was already friends with.

Yes you did find me! I got the email but can't access FB from work so will add you when I get home :) :hugs:

Hey guys i'm now offically in the 2nd tri club!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cobo I will invite you on Facebook! I know who you are by your name! xxx

Welcome to 2nd tri Rebecca!

So we just got back from my Dr visit and lil one was kicking on the doppler as doc was trying to find heartbeat. It was so cute. :D They scheduled the ultrasound for our next visit which will be Jan 19th.

Edit: Oh yeah I forgot to add that I have gained 11 pounds since my last visit (which was 4 weeks ago)!!!! I almost fell over when I saw that. I have gained twenty pounds so far total. :( I only gained 25 lbs with my first two pregnancies.

Oh Cobo I thought I had gained most weight, but you beat me... for me it was only 14 pounds in 8 weeks :haha: don't worry you can lose it all again after the baby is here! :hugs:

Morning to you all - snowy and crisp here - good job we have a 4wd otherwise we'd be stranded - cant move the other car at all....

Littlegoth we have the same due date! Welcome Bexter anmd Adrasteia too :) and Rebecca to 2nd tri :)

Lili congrats on 17 weeks - hope you're feeling better and antibiotics have started to work properly - I have bloods booked for 4 Jan too with mw.

CJ - almost holiday time :) hope your headaches have gone - you'll be stress free and able to relax in a few days though!

Tulip - I think you are so brave hun and Debs :hugs:

Linn sorry you are still feeling sick :-( re stretch marks is it not hereditary, someone told me that you can use any cream you want and it doesnt matter? I am swapping between bio oil and cocoa butter at the mo but dont hold out much hope that they will work - didnt think of coconut Emma might try that too!

Cobo I havent felt anything yet but it is my first and I'm only 15 weeks. Emma & CJ congrats on 16 weeks, Emma you are so patient - my scan is 26 Jan and I dont think I could help myself lol. I was 15 weeks on Monday :)

I really want to join the facebook group but havent gone public yet so will hang on! I have a few of you on FB though already so I can keep up with your news when I dont get on here for a few days :)

Ria I am sure that everything will be fine - I think you are the first 20 week scan? I am trying to convince hubby to let me do a gender scan but he says it is only a few more weeks to end of Jan and we can wait! We'll see!

Today I'm clearing out my big office at home - almost cleared out the office in Manchester. We've got most of the stuff in our new office now - cant wait to be 7 minutes from home in January! Busy few weeks sorting things but it will be worth it!

Have a great day ladies.

Marie xxx

Marie my mum has no stretch marks but if you already got any now without pregnancy then it's likely you will get more. I put on so much weight I got them everywhere, thighs, boobs, hips, belly! Already had a couple before on my hips from when I was a teenager but in the end I even got them on my boobs cause they were enormous when my milk came in! They faded pretty quick you can't see them anymore only if you look really close but the ones on my belly are coming back out more now that my bump is getting big. At least I don't have to worry anymore, as I don't think I could possible get any more than the billion I already got.

Hello people :flower:

OMG I can't wait for Xmas day to have a day off and chill out!!

How are we all? My wee has stopped burning! TMI but.. :happydance: !!

Must start wrapping all the presents later! :dohh:

Lili I am glad to hear it hun :)

I'm ok just sooo tired and wondering what I should eat next... nothing!!! But I want something it's terrible, only just had lunch!!

I still got some presents to wrap but I lost my cellotape somewhere :dohh:

Hi everyone! And welcome to all the ladies new to second tri!!!

Tulip and Debs, thinking of you two and how strong you are :hugs:

Out of 15 bikinis, I fit "well" in 2 and "OK" in 2 more. Oops! I found a few summer dresses that fit as well, so I'm more or less packed for my trip.

Can you believe this: our friends who were supposed to come with us cancelled their trip last Thursday because of their cat who was diagnosed with lymphoma. Vet told them she had about 2 weeks to live, so they wanted to spend it with her instead of being in the DR and having her in a kennel. She died last night :-( So now they're not coming AND their beloved kitty died already... I feel bad for them, but curse the timing of it all!! Oh well, DH and I will be there ourselves, which is not bad either :)

Emma, how is your headache? I've been consistantly waking up with mine, I take 2 paracetamol and it cures it for the rest of the day, until the next morning rolls around!

With regards to stretch marks I read it's mostly hereditary. If your mom had some, then good chances you'll get them too. I'm not spending a fortune on oils, since I know I'll get them :) I got bad ones just from losing 40 lbs once...

Lili, so glad for you your symptoms are finally going away!!! How many more antibiotic days do you have left?

Linn, miss our Facebook chats :-( Hope you're feeling better today!

It is lightly snowing as I look out my office window. Beautiful! Just have a few stocking stuffers to wrap and am done the rest. DH surprised me yesterday and started sorting through all his crap: he's getting rid of a LOT of stuff, oh I can't tell you how happy this makes me!!!!

:hugs: to everyone!

PS: We've more or less decided on a name for our baby girl! She'll be Zoë, with my surname as her middle name and DH's surname as hers :cloud9:

its such a rainy day here but thankfully I am staying in other than going to print off a legal letter to give to the apartment telling them we are leaving due to everything that has gone wrong... Thankfully I am one who writes everything down so I have a record of when everthing happened...
I woke up this morning at 5am and got donuts and went back to bed and wokr a 730 to MORE water streaming down my livingroom wall >.< Im so sick of all this shit thats gone wrong in the last 2 months

Oh Trinity, sorry to hear about all the troubles you have! As if being pregnant is not enough :-( And this time of year to boot? Thinking of you hun, I think the decision to leave is the best one! Glad you've found another home! :hugs:

CJ yeah you see happened to me as well that I lost lots of weight and had stretch marks then, I spent a fortune on oils too but unfortunetely that didn't help :cry: so this time I'm saving my money will use the bio oil again after the birth to help them go away quick... they did fade really fast at least!

We will chat on Facebook in the new year when you got more time hun :)

Glad you found some fitting bikinis, aaaahhh I got about 10 and don't want to wear any of them, not nice with stretch marks :cry: But I will not wear one piece costumes so sometimes I'm brave!!

So sorry to hear about your friends I understand they wanted to spend the time with their cat but now thats extra sad they can't even go on the holiday! :hugs:

2 more sleeps till Santa! And think next xmas our new babies will be celebrating with us .. they'll all be about 6 months old by then too, that's a scarey thought, lol.

Ria I am sure that everything will be fine - I think you are the first 20 week scan? I am trying to convince hubby to let me do a gender scan but he says it is only a few more weeks to end of Jan and we can wait! We'll see!

Am i? I'll have to rush back here ASAP with photos then :) Can't believe its only 19 days away, thats come around so fast. I rememberthinking it was forever away when I came out of my last scan. Going to try to ask more questions this time so the whole process takes longer, lol, was over so fast last time.

What with Josh's birthday and Christmas I've bearly stopped to think about 2lines (LO) much yet, except for the indepth debates from our family on if its a girl or boy, lol.

its such a rainy day here but thankfully I am staying in other than going to print off a legal letter to give to the apartment telling them we are leaving due to everything that has gone wrong... Thankfully I am one who writes everything down so I have a record of when everthing happened...
I woke up this morning at 5am and got donuts and went back to bed and wokr a 730 to MORE water streaming down my livingroom wall >.< Im so sick of all this shit thats gone wrong in the last 2 months

Trinity sorry to hear you got such issues in your apartment, I had some in my house too! Also had water on walls but I had to pay to get it fixed no option to leave and it's a lot better now, thankfully there was no mould, only gotta re do the artex ceiling in the bathroom and hallway but not until it's warmer!! Just in case!

thanks CJ for what we are paying now in the city we are getting a 3 bedroom 2 bath house about 10 minutes out of town... I like living in town bk everything is so close but the house in front of us is a drug dealers house so its always problems over there and I told myself once I got pregnant I was moving bk this is not the place to have a family... The house we are moving to has tons of kids who live near by and lots of stay at home moms so I feel like thats the place I want to have my little family.

Trinity sorry to hear you got such issues in your apartment, I had some in my house too! Also had water on walls but I had to pay to get it fixed no option to leave and it's a lot better now, thankfully there was no mould, only gotta re do the artex ceiling in the bathroom and hallway but not until it's warmer!! Just in case![/QUOTE]

oh theres black mold in the bathroom ciliing and no telling what behind the wall paper every where else... our place flooded a month ago due to neighbors above me flushing shrimp down the tolet and letting it run for hours and everything was soaked with septic water and all they did was dry the carpet no cleaning it...

2 more sleeps till Santa! And think next xmas our new babies will be celebrating with us .. they'll all be about 6 months old by then too, that's a scarey thought, lol.

Am i? I'll have to rush back here ASAP with photos then :) Can't believe its only 19 days away, thats come around so fast. I rememberthinking it was forever away when I came out of my last scan. Going to try to ask more questions this time so the whole process takes longer, lol, was over so fast last time.

What with Josh's birthday and Christmas I've bearly stopped to think about 2lines (LO) much yet, except for the indepth debates from our family on if its a girl or boy, lol.

Yeah I think you might be first... unless CJ has her scan before you? but she already knows the gender! Mine is not until 18th January! I am dying to find out, I want to buy a moses basket and bouncer, I don't need to buy much unfortunetely but can't wait to get those things!

Oh forgot to say saw the MW today (despite the snow) bloods all came back normal, BP low as always, she tried to find LO's HB but he/she was moving around too much .. oh dear active baby, lol.

Congratulations on the :pink: bump CJ - sorry I missed that news :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->