******june babies******

Trinity that sounds horrible. Well there is no mould from what I can tell, guess I would smell it if there was any behind any wallpapers... not a nice thought! We had a leak in the roof unfortunetely! Thankfully it was not that big and all sorted now!

Wow loadsa posts to catch up on.. didn't think I was away that long :lol:

Like the name CJ! :flower: how exciting.. We have decided on ours too, although it's not definite yet! ;) xxx

Oh Lili you are decided and you're not telling us?

I want to go shopping for baby stuff now it is killing me!!!

Where is the link for the moses basket hun? You forgot to send it yesterday :)

OK Lili, not fair! I told, you have to too!!! :)

My anatomy scan is January 12th, really excited to see her again but scared that something will be found :-(

Baby is going crazy this morning, there are so many bubbles and activity! Mind you, I did drink coffee and have a bit of chocolate, that may explain it!

I've decided I'm leaving work early today! I'll leave at 3PM, soooooo excited to be off until January 5th!!!

We are calling her Layla! :cloud9: It's not 100% but I doubt we will change it to be honest.

CJ you are so lucky being off for so long! Jealous of you!! :haha:

Linn I didn't forget hun I just ended up working til almost 11 last night :( Sorry! One bad thing about working from home is it just never seems to stop. I haven't even done a big food shop yet.. dreading it! What was Asda like last night? I hate food shopping at the best of times :(

Oh CJ enjoy your time off, and yes it's not fair she has to tell us!

And please do not worry, you're just as bad as me, they will not find anything at the anomaly scan! Your baby is fine.

I made spag bol for tea and somehow I managed to make it too spicy... not that I mind but not too sure what the OH and DD are going to say, got cream and cheese here for them! Hmmmmhhh I can't wait to eat now :) What is everybody else having for tea/dinner?

Oh love the name! Fab!!

Asda was fine, just go there late, I was at the checkout at 8.30 and I didn't even have to queu, and Tesco is open all night so you could go at 10 or something, most people should have been already now anyway. I was in Asda for one hour just as long as it normally takes!!

Oh lol I had just logged out of facebook, typical!

I love it Lili!!!
Right, time to eat, it is almost noon and I have no food in the fridge so need to make a trip to the hospital cafeteria (hope I can find something good!).

Oh CJ enjoy your dinner! I used to only eat at the pub at lunch time when I was still working... now I really couldn't imagine eating out every day, wouldn't be able to afford it I guess! xxx

Right i have just spent 20mins, catching up on yesterday and todays threads!!!
born2bamum......I feel the same hun, got no need to know xx

Cobo76, Will add you to FB in a moment. And 20lb!!!! Wow, well done you!! I have put on 1kg, so 2.5lb :growlmad: So that is rubbish xx

Delilah, i love your post, you have kept up well, was more like reading a small essay :haha:

CJ...........Enjoy your trip hun, you will be sooooooooooooo missed on here :cry:. I hope the headaches get better for your holiday, mine seem to come in the evenings, but go quickly if i take paracetamol xx

Trinity...........You are doing the right thing moving out!! Well done you for standing up for what is right!!

Lili...........Am glad your uti seems to be getting better hun :flower: How odd that you like the name layla, that is one of my 2 top girls names!! We would spell it leila though, but said the same xxx The other girls name we have is Freya xxx

Linn............Spag bol.............Mmmmmm yum!!! Have no idea what i am having tonight!! Am home alone as Hubby out with the lads having a Christmas drink xxx

So what did you decide to have Emma? Hmmmh Spag Bol was lovely, had it with garlic and herb dough balls and mixed salad with honey and mustard sauce :) Now I need a chocolate bar... but will wait until DD is in bed!!

hello everyone hope your all having a great day. I had to go in for blood test today for AFP will get results on the 14th January when I go in next. I am starting to worry about my weight I have lost another 3 lbs. so 10 so far :-( Doctor said if I keep losing he will put me in hospital til baby is born or til I gain, he said I don't have to gain any as long as I don't lose anymore in the next 2 weeks and then I have to gain at least 5lbs by my Febuary check up. and I can't eat sweets cuz my sugar is checked 2xs per day.

That's not good Sweetniss :( I hope your results come back good xx

Emma yay! It's a gorgeous name.. I like the spelling Leila too but we just decided on Layla! We can both have Laylas.. :haha:

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr my face is sooooo itchy!! I can't put that cream on it cos I don't want my face to smell like a sweaty foot!

Oh poor Lili, try E45 itch relief cream or doublebase gel! Just tell the doctor to write you a prescription. I told the nurse practioner and she prescribed a big tub of E45 the one thats normally £11. Now that I got my exemption certificate I ask for all sorts on prescription!

Girls..............All june babies are in 2nd Tri!!!! 30th of June babies are now 13 weeks today!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAA WELL DONE ALL XXXX

Lili..........if i have a girl that would be funny if they were born same day as well!! Twin Leila/layla's xxx

Emma I think Freya would fit better together with names of your DDs... I like lots of names but if they don't sound so good with my DDs name I don't want to use them anymore, my baby will have no name! I don't like any boys names at all :cry:

OK - just moving over now then. Due 30th June - thanks Emma for letting me know I can come over to the 2nd Tri and join the rest of the Junes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->