******june babies******

Girls..............All june babies are in 2nd Tri!!!! 30th of June babies are now 13 weeks today!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAA WELL DONE ALL XXXX

Lili..........if i have a girl that would be funny if they were born same day as well!! Twin Leila/layla's xxx

That's amazing news!!!! Welcome to the rest of the June ladies, we are now complete :hugs:

I like Freya as well :) I think they both go with Megan and Abigail. My sister is called Megan :)

So I wrapped all my presents whilst watching Bridget Jones, got glitter all over the house and the dog and I'm never using glittery wrapping paper again!! I never went to Asda cos my dad came here, and now I'm too tired, so will have to go tomorrow for a few bits! We are going out for Xmas and boxing day dinners to my mums so don't need
much!

Still so itchy, will get it all on prescription now though thanks Linn.. Love the exemption card to be honest, I used to hate paying for all that!! Xx

Hello again girls, i have finally made it over here to 2nd tri, i must nearly be the last of them now.

I like Freya as well :) I think they both go with Megan and Abigail. My sister is called Megan :)

So I wrapped all my presents whilst watching Bridget Jones, got glitter all over the house and the dog and I'm never using glittery wrapping paper again!! I never went to Asda cos my dad came here, and now I'm too tired, so will have to go tomorrow for a few bits! We are going out for Xmas and boxing day dinners to my mums so don't need
much!

Still so itchy, will get it all on prescription now though thanks Linn.. Love the exemption card to be honest, I used to hate paying for all that!! Xx

Oh Lili wait until your little girly will be 2-3 and there will be even more glitter in your house, it won't even come out of my dining table anymore... OH is very impressed :nope:

Oh I really like the name Megan! I also think both names go with their names but I think Freya a bit more!

Yeah Lili it's a rip off paying for prescriptions when I was first pregnant and had that bad chest infection I had 7 Items on my prescription it was going to cost more than £50 so I asked the pharmacist if I can have it free anyway cause I'm waiting for the certificate and they gave it to me, thank god!

OK ladies, off to Ottawa now until the 26th, so wanting to wish you all a very merry Christmas! Will try to log on while I'm at mom's but not promising anything :)

Here is the picture of a 10 year project: originally started out for my first friend who had a baby in 1998, but when I realized how much work was to go into it I decided to keep it for my future baby, should ever I be blessed with one. Just had it framed last week! It comes up to my waist in height, that's how big it is! So this will be the theme of the nursery, pastel colours and animals :)

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 6
Have a nice time CJ... 10 years is a long time, nice! xxx

It is so nasty out today again, lots of rain... I walked out to my car to go get something and water came up to my shoes. glad im not going anywhere although poor hubby has to go to work and im going to be worried sick bk he doesnt have a phone right now and no way to get in touch with me if something happens... I am such a worry wort... I cant help it though.
Last night appartnely after i went to bed I woke up and walked in the living room to tell hubs thank you for getting me pregnant and thank you for being there for me when I needed him and how much I love him... Awww

Merry Christmas everyone...
Whats everyone doing today
also dont know if its been posted but https://www.noradsanta.org/ its a santa tracker for those of you with kids already.

Is nobody here tonight? I'm so bored! OH has gone out and I can't stop eating (out of boredom).. cheeselets with cheese dip, oranges, pringles, jaffa cakes, cadburys white fingers and cherry coke! I'm gonna put on 3 pound tonight! xxx

I hope you had a fab Christmas everyone!

We did, but I am so tired and my house is in a little mess. But DD loved it and we played in her room with all her toys until 10pm last night :)

I got a special little gift from my baby... it wouldn't stop kicking me last night and I could feel proper movement not just flutters and bubbles! So I was really happy :)

Happy christmas all. we had a lovely day with the girls. and having achilled one today too. so glad i insisted on having it on our own. was sat in bed this morning thinking about 2010 and realised hubby will only be home for 4 mths out of the whole year, and away for christmas too. :cry: still had no def movements from butterbean. hoping the MW will have a listen on 5th jan to put my mind at ease.

anyway we are going to the inlaws for a few days so not sure when i will be back on but hoping i can use my new laptop while im down there as it is sat in their house waiting for me!!! xxxxxxxxxxx

Well thats that over with for another year!!!

Had a great day just me and Paul and my parents - my dinner worked out amazingly well (thanks again to Delia lol) and today I hit the sales (madness but why not!) with my mother - Boundary Mill in Colne and then Bury - actually wasnt that bad.

Lili & CJ love the names and Trinity your new neighbourhood sounds ideal - there are no kids on my estate nor do I have any friends with young children (being 39 this probably isnt surprising) but I hope to meet some at ante-natal groups etc. CJ I LOVE your project is that needlework? We are also thinking of animals and pastels, my husband is American and he keeps bringing up all these great things they had growing up very cute!

Linn you have made me think about prescriptions I will start to ask for stuff instead of buying it - I have an exemption cert already so should use it. Go your baby too saying hello on Christmas day :happydance: - nothing from mine yet.

Tomorrow I think I will work and try to get the jobs I have done so that they are not hanging over me for the next week - trouble with being your own boss is you set the agenda and I have been crap this last few weeks blaming it on the surgery etc when really its just me procrastinating :haha:

Have a good evening everyone, got some movies from Blockbuster for tonight - my life is so rock & roll these days lol

Marie xxx

Well thats that over with for another year!!!

Had a great day just me and Paul and my parents - my dinner worked out amazingly well (thanks again to Delia lol) and today I hit the sales (madness but why not!) with my mother - Boundary Mill in Colne and then Bury - actually wasnt that bad.

Lili & CJ love the names and Trinity your new neighbourhood sounds ideal - there are no kids on my estate nor do I have any friends with young children (being 39 this probably isnt surprising) but I hope to meet some at ante-natal groups etc. CJ I LOVE your project is that needlework? We are also thinking of animals and pastels, my husband is American and he keeps bringing up all these great things they had growing up very cute!

Linn you have made me think about prescriptions I will start to ask for stuff instead of buying it - I have an exemption cert already so should use it. Go your baby too saying hello on Christmas day :happydance: - nothing from mine yet.

Tomorrow I think I will work and try to get the jobs I have done so that they are not hanging over me for the next week - trouble with being your own boss is you set the agenda and I have been crap this last few weeks blaming it on the surgery etc when really its just me procrastinating :haha:

Have a good evening everyone, got some movies from Blockbuster for tonight - my life is so rock & roll these days lol

Marie xxx

Delila it was fab I kept thinking I wanted proper kicks for xmas not just little bubbles but nothing and then when I was sitting on the sofa at 11pm it started kicking in there and when I put my hand on there it kicked even more and I am definetely sure that was the baby... so lovely! Today I had lots of flutters again but I just had my dinnner so waiting for more kicks!

Your christmas sounds lovely. I am sure you will find people with kids where you live, once you start going to the health visitor baby clinic they will tell you what groups there are.

Girls i have just quickly come on here, just to say that i will be away until Tues night, as am going to my parents house......
I hope you have all had a fantastic Christmas with family and friends, and i will get back in touch hopefully on Tuesday.

Big hugs and kisses to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm new to June babies, I'm June 3 :thumbup: I was in May babies but an ultrasound bumped me back a few days! Gotta fix my ticker. We are yellow!

Hope noone minds me joining in.

Due 12th June, and we're team blue, and he's nicknamed Little L xx

Getting flutters and bubbley feelings, defo not gas but not full on kicks yet.
We've been in the processing of moving from one end of the country to the other, and so i've only just got my booking in appt with midwife on January 18th LOL

But had my 12 week scan just before i moved, no bloods etc, and saw Little L moving about, being a pain for all his measurements... thats my boy!

Enjoy your break Emma :0) and welcome Aliss and NYCBride :0) - Linn hope you get some more kicks tonight - my belly despite being huge with overeating is starting to get hard so I think I might be getting a proper bump soon - yeah - wont just look fat :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->