******june babies******

I just joined the forum. I'm due June 1st. I'm a teacher, so the timing couldn't be more perfect. My own due date was also June 1st, my mother tells me, so maybe he'll be born on my birthday.

Hi Bitter Almond and welcome! You're amongst the early ones on this thread - Emma is away until Tuesday but she will add you when she gets back :0)

I just watched The Hangover it was hilarious! Hubby is watching GI Joe now so I'm making myself scarce. Had another Christmas dinner tonight with yesterday's leftovers, very nice too!

Mx

Hello all, I've missed you! Welcome to all the ladies new to the June thread! :hugs:

Delilah, thanks for your compliment on my project! It is a cross-stitch. I've done several others, but mostly as gifts. This is only the second one I keep to myself!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! We had a hectic trip to Ottawa, 4 hours to get there on the 24th, and 6 hours returning today due to really bad weather (freezing rain - thank heavens for snow tires with grips!).

Now, all packed and off to the Dominican Republic tomorrow! My 17 week bump picture will be taken on Monday, while there, and posted upon my return on FB.

Hope you all have a very happy New Year's Eve with friends and loved ones!!!
:hugs: to everyone, and special thoughts going out to my bump sisters :flower:
CJ

hey everyone! im due june 15th and will find out jan 15th if im on team pink or team blue!

Hi to all the newbies and hope everyone had a lovely xmas.
cj, i wish you a wonderful trip!
i think my MS is starting to go away. still feeling a bit sick sometimes but usually when i'm really tired. but have been having headaches for over 2 weeks now... gonna call my doc tomorrow and hope she'll prescribe me some massages, sick of taking medicine all the time.
other than that, we are good. susan got spoiled rotten for xmas and i can't wait for my next scan on the 18th to get the sex confirmed and start shopping ;)
my bday is on the 8th and we'll go and see my family for the weekend, going to the steakhouse with my best friend and her bf at night, already excited for it lol
so much bout me, hope you are all doing good xx

have to say I feel gr8!,in fact havent had any MS or anything other than slight heart burn now and again so far..hoping it stays this easy!25th jan is my 20week scan finding out if its a girl or boy then too!..pretty sure its a boy for some reason!!Hoping you all feel as good!!

Cj have a fab trip!

Sylvie glad to hear your nausea is better, I always feel sick when I'm tired too! I don't blame you for being excited to go to that steak house, I'd love to go too :)

Hope everybody is well... I'm annoyed cause my house is a mess when all I ever do is tidy and I have told OH and DD that no more playing until they put their stuff away!

Hugs to everyone! xxx

CJ and Emma I hope you both have a lovely time on your trips. Majorly jealous of CJ right now! Have fun!!

Welcome to all the newbies joining.

Had a fab Xmas :) In a way I am happy it is over with now because that means we are closer to the 20 week scans and June 2010!

Lili I can't wait for my 20 week scan and the horrid winter to be over! 3 weeks tomorrow xxx

i can't wait either! linn, your scan on the 18th as well???
lili, totally see where you are coming from. can't wait till it's june... and the little beany's in my arms!

Yes my scan is on the 18th too and so is Lilis! And then I'm getting 2 more scans after that! Did you pay for unlimited scans with your doctor? My friend paid 100€ and now they do a 4d scan every time she has an appointment and they get pics and dvd! Wish they offered that at my local hospital!

hmmmm I'm really craving food from a German steak house now!

I had someone ask if I was expecting today for the first time... She said I have the pregnancy glow and my belly looks like im having a boy... :):happydance:

OK I'm jealous of you all - Linn and Sylvie and Lili for earlier scans (mine isnt until 26th jan) :) and CJ for the sunshine thats waiting in DR - have a fab time :o)

Nobody has asked me yet if I'm pregnant think I just look fat!

I've had my first truly lazy day 0f 2009 today! Yeah stayed in PJs watched movies and read my book lovley!

mxx

delilah, that sounds like a great day! basically what i did just that DD came running to me and wanted me to play with her ;)
linn, the army covers for all the extra scans, just not the 4d and not getting one. really don't mind them too much. i have to pay 120 Euros for all the scans (which i'll get back from the army) with one 3d/4d scan it would be 220 i think.
my brother and SIL told us on xmas that they are expecting an august baby. so thrilled for them, weren't expecting it as they both wanted kids but she wanted to wait till she has a permanent job offer (her contract's running out in feb) and he wanted to wait till he's done with his PHD (which might take another couple of years) but guess they had a change of heart. gonna go major baby shopping with her once she's in second tri lol
off to bed now nite nite xx

oh thats lovely Sylvie. Did you go shopping with your sister too? I got most things will only need new car seat, moses basket, crib and clothes if I'm having a boy! And if I'm having a girl I will be getting some clothes anyway :wacko: but maybe not quite so many :)

Oh not tooo bad getting those extra scans paid for even... my friend is just getting 4d cause her doctor has a 4d machine so he just switches to it during the scans :)

Sylvie thats fab news and for the cousin's to be so close in age, really hope that my SIL will catch soon as I have no babies in our family so my bubs will be the only one.

I am ashamed to type this but I will because I hope seeing it written down will make me stop. Today I have eaten:

French toast with butter & maple syrup
Oranges
Crisps
Dr Oetker Pizza
Starbar
Boost
Cream Crackers, butter & cheese
Turkey, stuffing & cranberry baguette
Roses
Trifle
Ginger biscuits
Toast with butter
Strawberry Milk

Thats what I can remember - I am such a pig BUT tomorrow will be a fresh start for my healthy eating lol

Nite all xxx

Hi Ladies

I'm 14 weeks pregnant now (1st baby) and new to the site - so good to read comments and hear that people are going through same things as me!!! Due June 30th.
LHG x

LHG,
Hi I'm also due 30th June. Welcome to the site! It's been very helpful to me in 1st tri, hopefully will be for you too.
Clare

Delilah it's normal but if you keep gonig like that you will gain lots of weight, I ate more than that with DD and gained 70 pounds which was a bit too much but I will not starve myself this time and eat whatever I want!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->