******june babies******

Thanks Linn - I forgot fudge and ice cream.... I am worried about the fact I have gained so much in December - 12lbs - which is definitely not baby - I will aim to cut out the non-nutritious stuff from tomorrow and try to stick to three good sized meals a day.

Welcome LHG x

you can still have snacks but maybe something other than chocolate, cake or crisps! I also put on 1 stone in 8 weeks, but luckily I started with a low BMI... but I do want to try and gain less weight than with DD!

Yes I was size 12 and cant fit in my clothes now.... Oh well I'll sort it. I'm working today :0( decided that if I can focus for about 5 hours then I can enjoy the rest of the week without it hanging over me!

Have a good day all xx

ah I didnt fit in any of my size 8-10 clothes by the time I was 10 weeks, only in maternity clothes now. you have to start shopping for them :) good plan for getting that work out of the way.. I can relax much more when I got stuff done first.

I'm more than 17 weeks now and only 3 more weeks until my scan it did go kind of fast when I think that it was 8 weeks to wait a little while ago! And then I can finally go and buy something for baby :) We were given a little igglepiggle for the baby for christmas.. so cute! My DD thought and is now looking after him until the baby arrives. We told her it wasn't hers so now she keeps saying "not mine babys.. looking after it!"

Hey Lili where are you? How are you? Haven't spoken to you for ages. Come on facebook chat one of these days! Lots of love xxxx

welcome LHG
delilah, now i'm craving some french toast with syrup... think i'll have some for breakfast tomorrow ;)
i put on almost 70 pounds with DD but when i checked my records, only 15 lbs were till week 24. so the last 16 weeks i put on almost 55 eek. but most of it was water and all was gone within 3 months of her being born. so not too worried. just still got plenty of skin hanging on my belly and loads of stretch marks :( (well, the hanging is less now as the new belly progresses to grow...)

im not sure how this thread works but wondered if i can sneak in n be put down for june 27th?????? lol thanks in advance girlies, hope all had a lovely xmas n the big man was good to everone x

yeah Sylvie I got no more hanging skin now! Just a firm bump! But I already know what it will look like after the birth... at least now with the second one it can't get any worse :) You should put some bump pix on facebook and some new pix of your DD she's so cute, but you didn't put on any pix for a while :)

welcome Brooke, you just come on here and chat with the rest of us! xxx

Sylvie the french toast was delish Paul makes it with cinnamon & nutmeg and a bit of milk - I had it again this morning.

Your gain to 24 weeks was "normal" I have to reign this in before I get out of control! Although 55lbs in the last tri was impressive :) and not too bad if its gone in 3 months - just in time for xmas 2010 for these beanies!!!

Linn your scan will be here in no time - it does seem in a way to have gone quick but to us when we're counting the days it seems forever lol. Mine is like 29 days away!

16 weeks for me today YAY!

Welcome Brook & Belladonna.

OK break over back to work!

Mx

Hi girls, I can't believe I haven't got my wee bump down on the list. I'm due on 30th June could someone please add me to it? I just got back from Xmas break and got my letter from the Nuchal scan. I'm in the low risk category with a 1:14000 risk. Marvellous!!

Not only that, I've made it to 2nd tri.....Yippeeeeee!:happydance::happydance:

Hey!

I am here Linn just been busy over Xmas.. Back to work now though and I have got a rotten stinking cold/sore throat/cough/headache! Feel like sleeping all day :)

My bump is coming now, it's still really small but definitely coming.. In the beginning I lost around 7lb with the sickness.. but I have now put 10lbs back on :cloud9:

My ticker should be on the middle box I think today.. soooooooooo excited!

Hiya everybody!!! could i join you lovely ladies please?? :) i havent been on much recently been very busy... im Jen im due 10th June we finding out the colour on the 3rd Jan!! soooo excited :) :) :)

i have 2 boys - Hayden 11 and Lewis 13 months!! :) :)

hope you are all well and had a lovely xmas!! :) :) :)

lili, so excited for your middle box. i'll still have to wait 2 weeks and 6 days... ah well, bet i'll get there fast. 3 weeks to the next scan, can't wait!
linn, i'll put some pics up later. hubby took a few on xmas but we haven't taken any bump pics yet, i'll tell him to do so later. 15 weeks is a good point to start (well, a bit later but better late than never). gotta go return a jumper that i got for hubby and was too small and get some shopping done but don't want to :( anyone any motivation left for me? after that i'll be going to the library, get another season of charmed (i'm totally into anything remotely luvy-duvy at the mo) and pick DD up... planning on being home by 4.30 so really should get going :(

almost forgot: welcome to all the newbies,
jen, 3rd of jan, exciting! bet you can't wait!

Lili nice to see you on here and fab for going to the middle box... I got another 5days to wait! If you get any free time you have to come on chat :) Please take a bump pic for me hun, I will do one later... I'm much too big already :(

Sylvie I also gained something stupid like 50 pounds in 3rd tri! I was eating for 5... unfortunetely my skin really suffered! Don't blame you for not having any motivation, I don't have any every afternoon.

Been food shopping from 12-2 and the amount to pay nearly made me pass out but I think I won't need to buy anything next week! Got loads and loads of nappies, meat and fruit and veg! And 52 packets of Walkers crisps... bring on the pounds! I had two massive trolleys and they couldn't have been any fuller. Hmmmhh what shall I eat next?

Hello ladies and welcome all newbies. I hope everyone had a great Christmas. I'm dreading getting on the scale at my next visit. I prob gained another 11 pounds over Christmas. :D So January is the big month, most of us will be seeing our lil ones again soon. I cant wait.

Congrats Lili on moving up a box!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->