******june babies******

hello ladies! welcome to all the newbies

anyone else having probs with really itchy skin. and i mean really itchy. all over took me ages to settle last night and the only way i could was naked and with a fan full blast on me. my waistline has been itching for a while but i have laods of streachmarks there from last pregnancy so im not surprised. but last night it was all over me. any ideas??

hello ladies! welcome to all the newbies

anyone else having probs with really itchy skin. and i mean really itchy. all over took me ages to settle last night and the only way i could was naked and with a fan full blast on me. my waistline has been itching for a while but i have laods of streachmarks there from last pregnancy so im not surprised. but last night it was all over me. any ideas??

YES!!! I have been so itchy. I am itchy everywhere and also have developed a weird looking rash on both of my hips. My Dr said that sometimes the hormonal imbalance can cause the rash (and itchy skin).

welcome to the new ladies and yes January will be a big month for us all :thumbup: cant wait.

Have you tried bathing in E45 or camoline(?) lotion? Sorry I'm not itching myself so cant be more help.

I've finished the client work I had been putting off and now have a full 6 days from tomorrow to please myself - YAY!

Hungry now - think I might have to order Chinese because I cant be bothered cooking.... hmmm what did I say earlier about watching what I eat... it starts tomorrow!

Have a good evening all I am going to watch some shameless episodes I'm on Season 4 right now!

Mxx

does anyone else just feel like they are not growing?! ill be 16w tomorrow and have not gained any weight, ive actually lost weight! i want my bump!!

hmmhhhh a chinese I want one too... but I honestly couldn't eat anymore, I'm so greedy! I had the biggest dinner of sausages, mash, cauliflower, broccoli, sprouts, yorkshire puddings with onion gravy :) And then strawberries with a seriously unhealthy amount of cream and cherry coke... aaah I'm so healthy and here I am thinking I could eat a chinese now as well!

For the dry skin I can only recommend E45 cream not the lotion. I always get itchy and dry skin if I don't use lotion or cream every day, but since having my exemption certificate I have had the E45 on a prescription so it's free. I'd recommend you see your GP about it for anyone who lives in the UK anyway! And cocao butter body butter and oil is fab too and smells soooo good, unfortunetely not available on prescription lol

thank you ladie. i have a big 500gr tub of E45 that i have been using but it is driving me insane. my shoulders, neck, face, ribs and tummy. not my legs funnily enough. ggrrrrrrrrr

anyway im moaning again arent i? lol

[link=https://pregnancy.baby-gaga.com/][image noborder]https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev156pr___.png[/image][/link]

It's all right to moan hun, I do it all the time :) Try some of that Palmers cocoa butter stuff it is fab! I think they also do an aloe vera and avocado one for dry skin! The only thing that helps me is to put the cream on every day or twice a day and shaving legs makes it much worse so I have not been doing it so often, thank god it's winter!

could any1 help me am trying to put my pregnancy ticker on here and dont know how to do it, I have copyd it and pasted it but it doesnt work xxx

go to user CP at the top then customise signature then get the BB code for the ticker you want to put in and paste it... should work! Let me know if you still get problems!

Thanku Linn I will try that I need to make 5 posts 1st b4 it will let me xx

Just make another post on here now and it will be done! When is your 20 week scan? I am also due on the 6th :)

I can't believe I just went and made a quesedilla... can someone please lock up my kitchen? I now need a stairlift get up the stairs to go to bed I seriously can't get up from the sofa anymore.

has any1 had a gender scan I was thinking of having 1 xxx

I would love to but decided to save the money for one of the million other things I'm planning to buy next year! My 20 week scan is in 3 weeks today so I will know soon anyway... but it is killing me!

hey Linn we mite go the same day lol, my nxt scan is the 21 jan I cnt wait I have two boys so am going to find out what am having, to be honest I really dont mind as long as all is well with the baby thats the main thing. When do u have yr nxt scan xxx

yeh its worked but thought I picked a pic of a baby is that a omen its a pic of a little boy in a plane lol xxx

My scan is on the 18th... I want another little girl, feel guilty for feeling that way but if it turns out to be a boy it will be absolutely fine, I wouldn't love him any less and will still enjoy the baby shopping! You should make Lilypie tickers for your sons too.

Hi Margi & JuneBabyBump - I didnt get chinese Linn I made oven chips eggs and beans and shared a Dr Oetker pizza with Paul! Feel so stuffed now - i'm smiling at your TWO trollies from the supermarket lol I shop in lots of different stores for certain things so never really have a full trolley!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->