******june babies******

I always go to Asda Delila, usually it's one very full trolley so this time it was 2 which means I will not buy lots next week, just really overfilled my freezer! All the food was on offer after xmas :) I used to do the same as you and spend around 5 times as much as I do now on a weekly shop and I still buy all sorts of nice things!

Morning everyone its quiet on this thread the last few days.

I'm finishing sorting paperork to shred etc in my office at home this morning then going to the new office this afternoon to unpack boxes etc. It is strange moving from a big office in Manchester and my big office at home into smaller premises - although the benefit of course is that I'm 7 minutes drive from home and that this room will become the nursery :)

Btw anyone who is suffering from constipation (I have been terrible) I have found a cure I hope - orange juice and fresh oranges/satsumas/clementines daily - it seems to be working a treat - sorry if TMI.

Have a great day ladies, I get my bloods done on Monday at the mw, I'll be 17 weeks then!

What are your plans for NYE? I've turned down lots of invites because I dont want to be stuck watching everyone get drunk - we will have a quiet one on our own - hopefully all being well our last in a long time!!!

Mxx

Btw anyone who is suffering from constipation (I have been terrible) I have found a cure I hope - orange juice and fresh oranges/satsumas/clementines daily - it seems to be working a treat - sorry if TMI.
Me! Its really bothering me now and I have such a tummy ache. I think I'm going to go to the chemist and get some lactulose as when I take fybogel it makes me feel a bit sicky.

Sorry to hear you ladies are suffering with constipation can only recomment to stay away from the white bread!

I was trying to upload a new bump pic earlier but it wouldn't let me, says the pic is too big and I need to resize it, anyone know how to do that? I want to see your bumps ladies! xxx

Linn I'm always bad with my movements lol - the orange juice / oranges seem to be working for me though. Belladonna I didnt find lactulose helpful - gp prescribed some a while ago - mw said that Senocot is safe too but I want doc to confirm this before I use them.

Linn I dont have a bump yet just fat :o(

Mxx

Glad to hear you found a cure Delila, red grape juice works good for me and kiwis and pineapple!

Here is now hopefully my resized bump pic, anyone else got one to show? xxx

Attachments

• PICT2289_400x536.JPG
    PICT2289_400x536.JPG
    28.3 KB · Views: 5
Lovely bump Linn. :happydance: I will post one when I get off work.

Nice hun! I took one last night before bed, will upload later ;) xx

Oh Lili I can't wait to see it, I felt my baby kicking for one whole week and now I didn't again for 2 days aaaaahh I can't wait for that scan now and then hopefully some regular movement! Only 19 days to go :)

Here is mine but MIL still says its all fat. she thinks its to early to be baby yet.
she is starting to upset me telling me how fat I am getting :growlmad: and I have my doc telling me I need to GAIN weight :dohh:

Attachments

• PC280017.jpg
    PC280017.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 4
How nice of your MIL, well if anyone said that to me I would be fuming. I was a UK size 8 before and I got a bump which is definitely not all fat, why would it be too early? If you don't have strong stomach muscles your bump will come out sooner!

Doesn't look like it's all fat to me! What did your DH say to MIL saying that? Thats so out of order!!

Just ignore her! It is not too early! Nasty lady!

How you doing Linn.. I am freeeeeezing! Our boiler broke! :(

Hi ladies,

I'm not really sure how this works, is it ok to join in? I'm due on 21st June.

Its going to be a rocky ride, but I wouldn't change being pregnant for the world.

xx

Just ignore her! It is not too early! Nasty lady!

How you doing Linn.. I am freeeeeezing! Our boiler broke! :(

Oh no, Im ok just waiting for my baby to kick, DD is asleep so Im just lazy lying on the couch.. poor you! Hope it will get fixed soon, I'm used to freezing anyway I don't have the heating on very high as it aggravates my asthma. And window open in my bedroom until I go to sleep so it's veeeery cold in there. Fleecey bath robe and hot water bottles help :) How annoying though, hope you won't need a new one, they are so bloody expensive!

My belly has just gone all hard, maybe I'm having some practice contractions... so exciting, didn't have one single one with DD until I was 42 weeks and induced! So hopefull I might go into labour this time! Wish I had a doppler it's so funny every time I decide I don't need one anymore I feel like I do a couple of days later!

Hi ladies,

I'm not really sure how this works, is it ok to join in? I'm due on 21st June.

Its going to be a rocky ride, but I wouldn't change being pregnant for the world.

xx

Course you can join, anyone is welcome :) Just chat with us! x

Hi Linn,

Thank you very much for your reply.

Sweetniss113 - I can't believe your MIL said that you were fat. You certainly don't look fat to me.

I love my MIL to bits, but she drives me crazy - very opinionated.

xx

well I am a bigger lady so I get that I am fat but I have lost too much weight since being PG and to have my doc telling me to gain and MIL telling me I am fat isn't helping my head. of coarse I eat healthy but I don't eat any junk food anymore because of GD which I had with only 1 baby and my levels have been fine so far but Doc wants me on the GD diet anyway which makes me lose weight. NO sugar and very low carbs. DH said she means well when she says it but it still hurts my feelings. I know she loves me and don't say it to hurt. she is just giving her honest opinion but with baby #5 I should be showing earlier lol.

sorry long post.

I'm sorry but I don't find that very sensitive, even if shes honest it's obviously going to hurt! But I am sure it is a baby bump for you esp if you have been losing weight! Well done for keeping up the diet I would not be able to do that!! Maybe you should just tell MIL that it hurts your feelings and ask her not to say stuff like that to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->