******june babies******

Gosh I hope I dont get GD, I don't think I could go without my poatoes, nor sugar.... Well you don't look fat to me, you actually look pretty similar to me if I am honest, and if my MIL suggested it was fat, she would get ignored for a good few months. Keep up the diet, but also make sure you don't loose any xxx

Hello ladies just a quick message to say I hope you all had a Merry Christmas! And are looking forward to New Year (albeit an alcohol free one).

Will hopefully be back online again from Monday when OH goes back to work (can't get away with much internet time when he's home, apparently its unsocial-able, lol).

Hello all.........................I am back!!!!

Welcome to all the new June babies :happydance: I have just added another 12 to the list!!!! :dohh: Was only away for a long weekend!!!

I am soooooooooooooo glad we are all well :kiss:

I have had a fab Christmas...................my house is full of boxes!! Got to find somewhere to put all the new toys!!! I also did some sales shopping and bought the girls sooooooooooo much stuff!!! Got myself a pair of maternity jeans and tights xxx

Love to you all :hugs: and kisses.

Bump sisters ...................Love ya xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Emma :)

Glad to see you back, I never find anything nice for DD in the sales it's usually the stuff they didn't manage to sell and I'm not too keen on it. I always get all the clothes as soon as the new collections come out and then end up with much too much! Hehehe my house is full of toys too, I looove buying toys! And next year I can buy toys for 2 kids, if I can find anything for the new baby, seems like DD has it all. So how is your bump coming along?

Linn..................will take a pic for you!! I at last have a bump xxx

Oh I am soooo pleased to hear it Emma :) I put new bump pic on today, don't know if you saw it! Decided I will buy a white moses basket now, I have been dying to buy something for the baby and I don't care if it's not pink if I'm having a girl I will only have the moses basket downstairs and upstairs I'm having a crib! So off to town tomorrow and I'm actually going to buy a toy for DD as well :dohh:

Hi every1 how u all feling 2day? thanks Linn I managed to put my tickers on of my 2 boys, am feeling really full up 2day and bloated also I really felt babs 2day afta I ate a burrito lol mayb coz it was spicy xxxx

I have a cream one that i have used for both my girls, just need to get a new mattress for it xxx
Right am off to bed as am shattered, and been sooooooooooo hectic for the last week! Going to take the girls to the cinema to see the new chipmonk film..........they will love it xx

Emma I have a really expensive wicker moses basket from DD but I won't be using it as it makes so much noise everytime the baby moves she slept in it twice, so I got 3 sets of spare bedding in blue, orange and pink... and still got 2 brand new matresses too, the one that came with the basket and the one that I bought for the carry cot of the pram cause I didn't realise it came with one :dohh: if you saw what stuff I all have thats still brand new you would think I have a serious problem that I'm going out to buy some new stuff :dohh: but I will only get a few bits and it's so much fun! OMG if I'm having a boy I will go bankrupt and if it's a girl someone please come and hide my debit card as I really don't need any new clothes! But I already picked everything from the new next directory that I want to buy..... aaaaah someone help me!

Night hun and don't forget the bump pic! xxxxxxx

Hi every1 how u all feling 2day? thanks Linn I managed to put my tickers on of my 2 boys, am feeling really full up 2day and bloated also I really felt babs 2day afta I ate a burrito lol mayb coz it was spicy xxxx

I'm feeling ok, still waiting to feel some more movement from the baby but I think everything is ok, sometimes I got this hard lump at the top of my belly and then it disappears again so it can only be baby changing positions! I ate so much for my dinner (also had burritos) feel like I'm going to die and just wondering wether I should have some crisps or twix now! :dohh:

I felt a flutter a couple of days ago only slightly but early on they they felt alot more stronger still lightly tho, they say sometimes you can feel movement early on but everyone is different so I wouldnt worry he or she will soon not stop wriggling about keeping you awake. am js debating with myself if to have tea and toast or a packet of jelly tots and pringles even tho am full I cnt stop myself

Here is my bump today. Lol. Not much of a bump....more just some "insulation." aka fat rolls. :haha:

Attachments

• IMG_1976.jpg
    IMG_1976.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 6
Hmmmm. Not sure how I managed to get it sideways. Lol. Its been that kind of day today.

I can see it Cobo and don't see any fat rolls at all! xx

Margi I just had a twix didn't exactly make me feel better but I did enjoy it!

I cnt c any fat rolls either cobo u look great. Linn am going to have some minstrels its great with it being xmas the house is full of sweeties and chocs I just gt apacket of tooty fruities of my elsest lad rember them years ago I used to love them xx

I'm definetely not having anymore tonight, it was too much :(

But baby seems to like twix, I thought I felt some flutters so put my hand on my belly and then I suddenly felt that hard ball right there where I put my hand and then after a while it just disappeared :cloud9: so now I can go to sleep with no worries! night night everyone talk tomorrow! xxx

Girlies all this talk about food is making me hungry. Some Twix sounds pretty good right now.

I need to make tickers for my kiddos too. Margi I notice that you are going to have a gap between your kids too. My last pregnancy was almost 11 years ago. I had almost forgotten what its like to be pregnant.

Girlies all this talk about food is making me hungry. Some Twix sounds pretty good right now.

I need to make tickers for my kiddos too. Margi I notice that you are going to have a gap between your kids too. My last pregnancy was almost 11 years ago. I had almost forgotten what its like to be pregnant.

yeah it was a suprise for me but a nice suprise, I have a 9year gap with my 1st and 2nd and it was great I was worried at 1st connor would feel pushed out but we got him involved with evrythk and he was a great little help always wanting to help am just hoping are anthony will be the same with this baby

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->