******june babies******

Hey Emma,
Can you add me - due 30th June. Thought I was on here but seem to have fallen off! Ta.

Aw Margi, a nice surprise indeed. I'm sure Anthony will do just fine with this baby.

Good night ladies.

Welcome home Emma!

Nice bump Cobo, I don't see any fat!!

Will put my bump on 2moz I am soooooo sleepy and craving a twix now!!

Just got back from watching Avator - fab!!! We went to watch the 3D one but it was sold out so got 2D which was fine. I've eaten McDonalds big mac meal and a medium sweet popcorn....

I read a post the other day saying the baby can taste what we eat from 20 weeks in the amniotic fluid and it gets a taste for those things so looks like its alot of fruit and veg for me! I'm also giving up chocolate and crisps for 1 month - January.

Linn I cant belive how your bump is blossoming - I'd be over the moon if that was mine and Cobo, lovely bump there too - no fat - wish mine would develop!

Mx

My due date is June 24th :)
I want to join the rest of you June - mommy's to be :) <3

Lili you should have had that twix instead of me! I was lying in bed with heartburn not able to sleep for 2 hrs! Hmmmmhhh I just woke up and thanks to Delilah now craving a McDonalds... but it's gotta stay a craving will have to cook something else now!

:hugs: to you all xxx

Hey!!

Working for a few hours today and then I can enjoy a nice long weekend. What is everybody doing tonight?

I am a right bitch lately, I really can't help myself. I have just absolutely kicked off on my OH because he made me hash browns instead of waffles! He really must hate me!!

Working tonight (work in a restaurant), might treat myself to a new years drink at midnight but we're shut tomorrow so get a full day off! Nice and busy though and luckily I have staff that do all the hard work for me!

I must be a nightmare to live with as well at the moment, everything really p's me off!

Having an achy day today as well, think titch is stretching!

I'm starting doing some online window shopping as well, trying to get some inspiration of what we need to buy. Then I need to work out where the money's coming from to pay for it all!

Jo

Hey!!

Working for a few hours today and then I can enjoy a nice long weekend. What is everybody doing tonight?

I am a right bitch lately, I really can't help myself. I have just absolutely kicked off on my OH because he made me hash browns instead of waffles! He really must hate me!!

well I would have kicked off if he made me waffles instead of hash browns lol... I much prefer hash browns! hahaha couldn't we just be glad they made us breakfast?! Unfortunetely I had to make my own food, OH is at work!

I'm doing nothing tonight just the same that I have been doing since my DD was born. Well actually I was at home he last 2 New Years eves so we all had dinner at my grandmas and then played games with my aunties while DD was asleep next door.. this year will order pizza and watch a movie with OH!

I'm going to put DD down now and then we will go shopping in town when she wakes up, was going to walk there to burn off some calories but much too lazy to do that today, had such a short night :(

I love hash browns normally but you know when you just want something specific? Well I really wanted waffles! LOL.

Are you going to be buying anything nice Linn?

I love hash browns normally but you know when you just want something specific? Well I really wanted waffles! LOL.

Are you going to be buying anything nice Linn?

yeah i know exactly what you mean, I would have had such a hissy fit!

I decided I will buy a white moses basket now, as I already got blue and pink and orange moses basket bedding, all the bedding is a bit girly so if it's a boy I can just have the white bedding on, not so keen on baby blue anyway! But have been dying to buy someting for the baby!

And then also getting a toy for DD, something that she needs for her toy kitchen but I didn't think of it for xmas, couple of new bras for myself, just want to get measured but I got a box full of big bras and pants from when I was pregnant with DD so then I will get some them out once I know what size is best. And I will go to McDonalds.... hmmmmhh still craving it! Just gotta wait for DD to wake up now!

lol don't know why but I find it funny that I had a big mac yesterday also.

I am so excited today DH felt baby moving last night :happydance: He was so happy he didnt want to go to bed, he kept his hand on my belly til I was to tired to stay awake with him anymore lol

aww thats lovely sweetniss! I also felt my baby loads all night, cause I didn't sleep well I had enough time to pay attention to my belly.

Happy got everything I wanted in town but it was so busy won't go near the shops til February or March now... yeah right!

Linn you little shopaholic did you get the Moses basket?

I feel her loads now but no chance of OH feeling her yet, as soon as he puts his hand on my belly she stops. I don't know if you can feel anything on the outside of my belly yet anyway, think it's all inside.

yeah got the basket it's a white one with waffle bedding set, I like it! Shopaholic I wish, I don't need much, I got about 10 of each moses basket sheets, crib sheets, cot sheets, fleecey pram/crib/moses basket blankets, cellular pram blankets, same for cot! Ok if it's a boy I might get a few things as I got a few pink ones but also some cream ones!

Did you look in GAP? They got such cute baby girl clothes and Boden too... was not that impressed with Next new directory.. also for the older girls (although a few things I am gonna get)! So might get more in Gap this year!

I might take quite a long time until you can feel baby from the outside, I didn't feel DD from the outside until 24 weeks and even now I only feel my baby intermittently!

Hey all! Haven't been on here for ages, so thought I would drop in and say hi! Youj are all talking about food though so I ought not to be reading this - believe me I need no encouragement!! lol!
Can't believe we will all soon be half way! I have my scan on the 13th, so can't wait for that. Still not sure of I wanna find out, but then I know that curiosity will get the better of me!
Well I have a nice little bump now, and can easily feel my uterus! I have felt movement, but it doesn't have a pattern to it yet. I just want to get to the stage where my hubby can feel it too.
Hope you are all well ladies!

Happy New Year to all you lovely mummys to be. I wish all of you the very best for 2010.. What a year it's gonna be! I'm so glad I met you all and that we can share this amazing experience.

HAPPY NEW YEAR xxxxx

Happy new year! Really looking forward to the year with all our beanies coming :D

Happy new year from me too ladies, lookng forward to us all sharing this amazing journey :thumbup:

I have gone cold turkey with my decision to cut out crisps, chocolates, cakes and biscuits for a month! Really want a baby bump and not a food bump!

I have also hit the treadmill today - power walked for 45 minutes at level 5, feeling much more positve that I can have a healthy pregnancy after my carry on in December of eating anything that I wanted (mainly rubbish lol) and feeling pretty demotivated and lethargic even tho no pg ms etc..

I will be 17 weeks on Monday and not felt anything yet:nope: but have no reason to think there's a problem :0)

Mxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"