******june babies******

Delilah I didn't feel my DD until 21 weeks and nothing regular until 24 weeks, so you got plenty of time yet! Good luck with your plan, I could never stick to it, but wanting a baby bump is good motivation! :hugs:

Hi,

I'm new to the site.

I'm due 7th June with my second baby. My husband and I have a 4 year little boy and after 2 miscarrages have been very cagey about getting excited about this pregnancy.

I have my next scan on 23rd and it can't come soon enough!! We're finding out the sex on 13th Feb.

I look forward to getting to know you all xxxx

Yeah Linn I'll see how it goes but having put on so much unnecessary weight and feeling disgusting I am definitely motivated - 1 day down! Thats reassuring that you didnt feel until 21 weeks with DD :)

Welcome Mrsprogers, look forward to getting to know you.

Mx

Can i be changed to the 18th please!!! Was the 25th but baby was dated bigger. thank you x x

Yeah Linn I'll see how it goes but having put on so much unnecessary weight and feeling disgusting I am definitely motivated - 1 day down! Thats reassuring that you didnt feel until 21 weeks with DD :)

Welcome Mrsprogers, look forward to getting to know you.

Mx

Delila I think I felt her once at 18 weeks and then nothing! Just spoke to someone yesterday who didn't feel their baby until 24 weeks, it's all normal.

How is everyone today? I'm a little annoyed with OH cause every time he has a day off he seems to think it's ok to sleep until 1pm cause he goes to work all week :( I really wish he would get up sooner!

Off to sort out my kitchen and then prepare a roast dinner.... hmmmhh :)

Linn, I get you. I already get annoyed with DH for sleeping till 9 when I have to get up at 6/6.30 with DD and we both work. And on my days off, I get up at 4.30 for him to make him coffee while he gets to stay in bed most of the time when I have to leave... Just sooo annoying. Can't wait to be a stay at home mom again ;)
Welcome Mrsprogers

Thanks Sylvie! I'm so upset today... sometimes I just hate living here, I'm sick of always feeling lonely... DD just went down for her nap and he is still in bed, told me as I was bitching at him this morning he will stay in bed all day! Sorry I don't want to complain but I don't really have anybody here :(

Awww Linn are you ok? Is he up yet? Lazy lazy man! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

He got up at 2.30 to tell me he was going to his mates who was upset and needed comforting! WTF... now I am really upset! I will be ok, I could tell he was sorry but I hope he will understand he can't just sleep all day and go out every night! This all started a month ago that he is suddenly going out to his mates so much... unfortunetely I don't have anyone here! It's hard to be away from all family and friends. But I don't want to be sad I am soooo looking forward to having my baby! And my DD is soooo cute!

:hugs:

Hey all.
Sorry you are not having such a good time Linn. You have us lot! :hugs:

Well 2010 is set to be a great year, we all have our bubbas on the way,:crib: my hubby and I are buying a house and I will hopefully be starting uni in september to study child health nursing! Phew - busy year!
So are any of decided on whether to Breastfeed or formula feed? I am very much on team boob, but I know what hard work it is. I have a friend who is on team formula because she saw my struggle, and the struggle of others around her so opted out. I completely understand this, and admittedly, she did seem to have an easier time of it, even with the added expense and all the sterilising etc, because her other half could help.
My wonderful husband surprised me with a shopping spree today, he took me into New look, and you wouldn't believe the bargains we got on the maternity wear, it was like shopping at Primarni but with maternity wear! Very impressed!
Still can't get my head around the fact that there is another lil person in my tummy! lol
Oh - are we all finding out the sex?? :blue: :pink: :yellow:
x

whereabouts in the uk are you Linn?

sorry to hear your OH is being a bit rubbish.... have you tried explaining to him that you're feeling lonely?
I have the opposite problem atm, dh are on top of each other (and no, not in the good way), and I feel really suffocated, so when he gets invited out, im practically at the door with his coat....

Linn, I'm so sorry. I'm sure he'll come around again, men are just so insensitive sometimes...
angelbaby, I'm on the team boobs as well. Lol was breastfeeding my DD till she was 5 months and then switched to food and formula as I wanted to get my body back. She was fully off by 5 1/2 months, never had a prob switching between boobs and bottle anyways, hope next one's gonne be that easy lol

Hope you're ok today Linn.

I think I will try to do team boob as well - everyone I know says this is the best way to lose the baby weight for mum too!

I cannot find the baby's heartbeat on my doppler it is driving me mad. I have mw appt tomorrow so will be asking her to have a go.

Have a good day everyone. Last day relaxing for me before work tomorrow and chaos!

Mx

Team boob for me 2!! So much easier!! Just pop the little one on and done!! No getting up, getting bottles ready and warm..............then sterilising!! Nope, not for me!! I breast fed both mine and i loved the close bond!! This is why us ladies have boobs xxx
Linn..................i want to come over and kick your oh butt!!! What a nob xxx

I had a fab new year, we had friends over which was lovely!!

Hopefully i will be on here more often now :thumbup: Been a bit hectic the last 2 weeks.

I wonder how the lovely CJ is getting on?? I am glad i was in cold England for Christmas and new year........but now that is over i would love to be in the DR xx

Thank you everybody! I'm much better today :) OH was all nice to me when he came home... he knows I often feel lonely here! I had some friends but they all don't have kids and now I feel like I'm all on my own again! But everything is ok today... I got to have a lie in until now which I really needed cause we were up watching movies until 2 am.. can't even remember when I last stayed up that late as it's normally me getting up with DD! So now I'm just waiting for some breakfast.

I am also planning on breastfeeding but with my DD it was so hard I was just crying over it in the end so I quit after a few weeks hope I will last longer this time, at least I won't make the same mistake and listen to what the midwifes tell me to do! If I would have known back then what I know now it would have been a lot easier I think.

How is everybody else today? Doing anything nice? I want to sort through my bedroom and take some more stuff to the charity shop!

:hugs: to all of you, you're so kind!

Hey!!

Glad you're better today Linn :hugs: You have all of us here so you are not alone, but I imagine it gets hard sometimes.

Not doing much today- Asda shopping. Booooring. Got my blood tests tomorrow morning and I'm shitting it, hate how I get so nervous. But I need to get it done because although the cream has cleared up the rash on my belly my legs are getting worse.

In the bath last night my girl was kicking like crazy, she was over on the right side really low down and my belly was sticking up and moving up and down. It was the strangest and most amazing thing I've ever seen and felt!

I definitely have a bump now, well it's not really a bump, I doubt strangers would know I am pregnant but I have a picture of my belly from 6 weeks and one now and the difference is noticable. I'm trying to post it up but I uploaded from my mobile and it will only save like a read only file. I will find a way!!

Thank you Lili!

ah I can't wait to see it, can't you put it on facebook via mobile uploads Lili?

I can do it to facebook! Good idea. Except I don't want my whole friends list looking at my bare belly lol. Will create a private album and then upload, that should work!

Looks like I'll be the only one formula feeding so far too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->