******june babies******

How do I do it Linn? I don't know if this will work.
First is 6 weeks.
Second is 18 weeks 2 days.

Taken on shitty iphone camera! Can you see much difference?

Attachments

• 22577_249300674896_809229896_3055089_6116082_n.jpg
    22577_249300674896_809229896_3055089_6116082_n.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 22577_249299879896_809229896_3055083_4657512_n.jpg
    22577_249299879896_809229896_3055083_4657512_n.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 7
lili, that sounds fab!
DH still doesn't believe me I can feel baby kick... He says he won't believe it till he can feel it, too.
Linn, glad you are feeling better. I know exactly how you are feeling. I moved here for DH and didn't know anyone. Only people I met was through work and they were all without kids, most of them even single. Now we live in army quarters, everyone around me has kids but hardly anyone who's working and they all wanna meet up during the week whiles there OHs are at work... Glad I got my neighbour though. Her daughter and mine love playing together and we babysit our kids all the time when we got appointments etc. Not so lonely anymore when you at least have one other person than DH to talk to in person

lili, i can definitely tell the difference!
Gosh, DD's just fallen asleep on the couch. This is the first time in weeks she's taken a nap. Gonna do some laundry and then read a book, don't wanna make too much noise cleaning up, glad she's finally sleeping for once..

Lili of course I can see it, fab :) I won't show my bare belly anymore, all my stretch marks are visible again :cry: will also add a new 18 week bump pic later!

Sylvie, I know it's hard... I never thought it would be and now I haven't been back home for 1 year and not going there until August. Before I used to go every 3 months and with DD I always stayed for so long as I didn't have to work. But I moved twice this year which cost a lot of money and I didn't know exactly when I would move so it was hard to plan a holiday and then I got pregnant when I was going to go and feeling so sick and worried I cancelled it! I never managed to make really good friends here like I have back home :( But I try not to be upset about it all the time, won't make anything better really! I take my DD to playgroups 4 times a week and hopefully it will get better with time, now that we moved again and planning to stay here!

NYCBride I live in East Anglia, don't want to put the exact location on the public forum but it's not a small place!

I just made a cottage pie and spag bol for dinner today and tomorrow... I'm so hungry I wish I could have it now, but DD is still asleep and still need to boil and mash the potatoes for the pie! Yesterday I had a huge bar of cadbury's dairy milk.. it was a half a pound bar! OMG... it was good but I don't want to know how many calories!

linn, you're getting me hungry. not really sure whether i'm gonna cook anything at all... or just munch whatever'll get in my way, DD never eats anything i cook anyways...
i know what you mean, i mean, i only live about 200 miles from home at the moment but missing my friends. always had someone over at my house before i moved here and now we hardly ever have visitors. moving to the states at the end of next year/beginning 2011 and already dreading it.
so don't wanna go back to work tomorrow. was bedded down for almost 3 weeks and then had leave so wasn't at work at all for the past month. and the snow out there is not making me want to go more, the nxt bus stop is about half an hour walk from here with normal weather conditions...

oh no Sylvie, poor you for having to go to work! I'm lucky my DD has been asleep since 2 and it's 5pm here now so I just cooked all that food when she first went down... otherwise I could not be bothered at all tonight!! Think I'm going to wake her up now and put the potatoes on to boil :)

Hope work will be ok for you... not too much longer and you will be on leave. I can imagine you're dreading going to the states, I was so excited to move here when I was 19 but now I would always say to people it's not as easy as you imagine! But I got no regrets not planning on going back!

Lili.................I can def see a bump hun xxx You are so tiny that it is definately all baby!! I love it xxx
I will take a pic tomorrow, I am about the same size now as i was 9months with Megan!! I am hoping for BIG BUMP this time. My camera has died and i am now charging it xx
Been at a friends for lunch today which was lovely as they have 2 kids that are similar ages x
Abi is back to nursery tomorrow, and Meg back to school Tuesday, so my routine will be resumed soon!!

linn, was contemplating ordering some food but guess hubby and i are just gonna have some cereal. he's gonna go over to the neighbour's in a min to watch some (american) football anyways and i have to put susan down and will then join 'em til neighbour's wife's back from work (about 8.30) or just go straight to back, alarm's gonna go off at 4.45. argh.
if i hadn't been at home for the past month already i might consider calling in sick tomorrow but this way there is no chance i can bring that. lucky me i can't get fired while i'm preggo lol
emma, excited bout seeing some more bump pics. still haven't gotten round to taken any...

Thank you yayyyy I'm so happy my bump is coming and you can all notice!

Can't wait to see ur bump pics Emma and Linn. Think everyone should upload one! Xxx

Hi everyone!!! Still in DR, waiting for another 2 hours for the bus to bring us to the airport. Have had a wonderfully relaxing week, read 2 books, played card games and video games with DH and slept a lot (and ate a lot too, more about that to come...)

First of all, happy new year to all of you!!! Bump sisters, miss you!!! Lili, fab bump! Linn, hope you're feeling better! Emma, want to see pics of your bump!!!

I'm feeling happy because I've been feeling baby kick now for the last week, and even through my belly! DH felt her for the first time at 17 weeks and 1 day, while we were on a crazy jeep safari ride :) However, my weight is spinning out of control, with Christmas and all the goodies to eat here :-( I need to get back into my routine. I won't weigh myself until I'm at the doctor's office on Jan 12 for my next apt and scan, and get back into my exercise routine tomorrow... I've gained another 10 lbs I think just in the last 3 weeks, judging by my rolls of fat and the fact that I no longer even fit comfortably in my underwear :-( Feeling very down about it...

I just checked the weather for back home. It is currently -26'C with the wind chill, and the sunshine. Our plane will land at 2AM at which point it is guaranteed to be at least -30'C or colder with the wind chill! Right now in Punta Cana, it is definitely over 30'C. Yikes, a 60'C change....

Can't wait to be back home, in my routine and reconnected with you all! :hugs:

Lili DD is still awake... just waiting for OH to make more popcorn when she is in bed I will do the new bump pic.

CJ do not worry I don't fit in my normal underwear either, with DD I went through many different sizes mainly cause by my bump! Thats what I say anway :)

Please don't overdo it with the exercise!! Just eat less treats it was christmas after all and you are not meant to loose weight while you're pregnant all you can do is try to not gain too much more now.

Hahaha he burned the popcorn! So I'm gonna make pancakes now :)

:hugs: to you all

OMG, just noticed my ticker is in the middle box now!!!!

Congrats CJ mine went up there yesterday!

hmmmhh those pancakes were nice :)

Thanks Linn! I definitely won't overdo it with the exercise, but I agree with Delilah, need to eat MUCH better, and will start doing a bit of exercise (one weight class per week, one step aerobics class per week and will start prenatal yoga on Thursday!). I know that will make me feel better, exercise is like a natural anti-depressant for me. Will be seeing the social worker too in 1.5 weeks as well, just to vent.

Baby is kicking like crazy in the last week, wonder how I will sleep when she's bigger if this keeps up :) I really didn't expect to feel it so much this early on, based on what I had read, so it is a really nice surprise!!!! But you know what? Still have tons of nausea, and I threw up 4 times this week :-( If it wasn't for my anti-nausea medication, it would still be bad! Thank goodness for it!!!! I can't believe I still have morning sickness in my 18th week... Oh well, then I feel a kick and it makes it all worth it!!!! :) Can't wait to see her again in 9 days!

Awww CJ I can feel my baby too but not loads still getting flutters sometimes and some kicks... I think it mainly kicks towards my back and bladder as I have been peeing soooo much and not caused by a UTI!

Yeah exercise is good for depression :) But don't overdo it hun!

Oh you are lucky only 9 more days... my scan is monday morning in 2 weeks and then I'm getting another one only 11 days later so can't complain really!

xxxxx

double post for me too... seems really slow when posting as well!

Ok time to get my DD to bed now and then I will be taking a bump pic, totally agree with Lili everyone should do it, thats what I say every time I post one though and than noone follows!
xxx

Ok here is my bump pic and one of my DD... after I made my last post I found her like that in the kitchen saying tap tap tap :rofl:

Attachments

• PICT2307_450x600-1.JPG
    PICT2307_450x600-1.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 6
  • PICT2295_465x600.JPG
    PICT2295_465x600.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads