******june babies******

Hahaha she is so funny! I love your bump I just showed my OH it and he does not believe you are due a few days after me! Xxx

I keep thinking that there must be a second baby in there that was hiding at the scans :rofl: I keep wondering myself where it comes from, when I have that thick blue jumper down (I moved it up for the pic) and then my winter coat on top it looks massive! Anyway I'm happy for anyone to see I'm pregnant, loving it :)

Yeah she is funny.. I then sent her upstairs and said I was coming soon with her milk and when I got there my shoes were nicely assembled under her table! When I asked her what they were doing in her room she said "hiding" and then she went on to say "go away mummy I'm not done yet, playing!" :rofl: I got her to go down anyway :)

He said, is her baby really big then? LOL!

Awww she's so cute :cloud9:

Gonna do that fudge cake afterall.. Bloods in the morning :( xx

No I just get big, I guess my stomach muscles are not the best but I was not big before I was pregnant, you can check my pix on Facebook! You are also much taller than me I think that makes a difference as well.

I know kids are sooo cute, she can say absolutely everything now and it is annoying sometimes but amazing to see your own child grow up and learn all these things, soon you will have your own little princess!

Her new favourite "I want a drink mummy right now"! And Im like oops maybe my fault... or I will do it in a minute.... hmmm where she might have heard that before!

Aaaaahhh Lili I want some cake as well.. gotta check my freezer now and see what I got!

:hugs:

Ohhh it was delicious!

I told him this is your second baby and he seems to understand now!

Hope you found a cake! :)

Morning everybody!

No cake for me last night Lili, had some toast and then some more ice cream :)

I'm soooooo tired today OH was snoring last night it was not funny and then DD woke up extra early.... I wish I could go back to sleep!

So where are everybody's bump pix? Now that Lili and I showed ours... come on ladies!

Lili 2 weeks today until the scan :)

please add my name... i due on 30th june 2010.... my previous EDD was 2nd july...

Lili.................not even i understand the size of Linn!!!! I am on my 3rd baby and would need to be carrying 5 babies to be that size :rofl:

Linn you have the best bump in the world!!! I am soooooooooooo jealous!! I am only 5 foot 4. And a size 12, so i really should be showing more. I don't look pregnant at all fully clothed, just put on a bit of weight.

So here goes mine, taken today 17wks 6 days xx

Oh poo................... saying the file is too big!!! Will pop it on FB xxxx

yeah Emma it always says that to me now, so I have been using this page

https://www.shrinkpictures.com/

will check facebook now... I don't know why Im so big this early, I'm still in my size 10 maternity clothes! But got size 12 and 14 here for when I gain more weight :)

hello ladies. i am still here but recovering from the annual trip to the inlaws. bah humbug!!

not much to tell here. im past 16 weeks now! yay! got midwife tomorrow for my 16 week check and the screening bloods. and then only 4 weeks till my next scan. gonna bully her to listen to baby as i havent heard it yet and no movement either. do you think all is ok in there?? i am getting a bump so i think there must be something growing in there.

will try and catch up with the posts and then i will know whats going on with you lot. xxx

I'm sure everything is fine E&Ls mummy but I was scared at my 16 week appointment that she might now be able to find the heartbeat. I'm sure you will get to hear it esp if you are getting a bump. Please let us see it... I uploaded a bump pic yesterday! xxx

Hi Ladies :)

Wonder if I could join? I'm 15 weeks and 3 days with my first and am due on the 25th of June. Both hubby and I are very excited! :D

linn....do i have to put a piccie on? im such a heffer anyway.

of course you don't have to! xx

I'm so tired today and got no motivation, dishes are piling up in the kitchen and I'm still sitting on the couch.. DD just emptied a packet of crisps down the stairs... but at least apart from that it's nice and tidy here....aaaaahhh only two things dishes and hoovering and I can't be bothered!

my houselooks like a bomb has hit it as we only got back late last night and i have no desire to sort it all out. its soooooooo blinking cold here even with the heating on. all i want is my bed and something gooey and yummy to eat. got friends coming over tonight aswell which im really not in the mood for after 5 days at the inlaws. i want a weekend on my own pweeeeessseee.

Yeah Linn 2 weeks today! I just can't wait!

I got my bloods done I am a big wimp but it's over with now. Hopefully no more blood tests please...

Omg it's freezing!

It is freezing.. I just spent an hour in the kitchen making a cauliflower and potatoe soup with lots of double cream and bacon... hmmmmhhh I shall have some in a minute to warm me up! Even managed to sort out the dishes, DD is in bed now so I can sit on the sofa some more... I can't believe how lazy I am today!

:hugs: I'm a whimp with blood tests but now I had 3 lots done recently I'm getting used to it :)

Welcome Trix and littleh :thumbup:

Right here goes!! Have used your re-sizing page Linn xx

17wks 6 days.jpg

There is definately a bump now!! And am not talking about the increase in my butt!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->