• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

******june babies******

I feel sooo sick like I'm gonna die, it's not fair it was meant to get better and DD is just waking up, I will be back later xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ok before I go, cake for everybody, made it last night but now feeling too sick to have any :cry:

Attachments

• PICT2119.jpg
    PICT2119.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 5
Linn!!!!! That is just not fair...............looks amazing xxx

sorry hun, can get you the recipy, it's very easy to make! apple cake :) I would give you the whole thing if you lived any nearer... but I really need to go wash dishes when OH gets home it's off to Asdas! will message you on FB later!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Linn - No date on my pics, very strange. The sonographer just took the scan pics. Went briefly through what she was doing, measuring the back of the neck etc. Then she wrote on a chart that will then be transferred to my mw and I will get all the real details tonight when I got for my appt.

I will try and post some scan photos later, I'm at work and I'm waiting for my boss to leave so that I can scan them in the system. I haven't told my co-workers yet and we're a small office the walls have eyes here. :winkwink:

Good Luck everyone!!

oh yeah applelova better not to do it at work! I don't have a scanner just photographed my pic with my digital camera!

Oh Linn that looks divine, I want the recipe too!
So, saw my obstetrician. He's decided that we'll go by my ovulation date since we know it, rather than by the baby's growth. That puts me back 4 days :-( Now, my official due date is June 7th, my 37th BIRTHDAY!!! I'll have to change my ticker and all the labels of photos on Facebook :-(
My next appointment is December 15th, he wants to see me before the holidays...
CJ

Hi Ladies,

I'm sneaking into the 2nd tri a bit early...I have a week to go yet.

I had my genetic counseling appointment yesterday. After a long discussion, I am getting the NT scan next monday and if they find a problem we'll do the CVS straight away.

I've started telling more people now. I made one of my employees cry today when I showed her my scan pic...nearly burst into tears myself. My OH has put our scan pic up on facebook so I thought what the heck and uploaded my scan pics....guess the world knows now :p

Hope all you levely ladies are doing well.

Fi

Hi Ladies,

I'm sneaking into the 2nd tri a bit early...I have a week to go yet.

I had my genetic counseling appointment yesterday. After a long discussion, I am getting the NT scan next monday and if they find a problem we'll do the CVS straight away.

I've started telling more people now. I made one of my employees cry today when I showed her my scan pic...nearly burst into tears myself. My OH has put our scan pic up on facebook so I thought what the heck and uploaded my scan pics....guess the world knows now :p

Hope all you levely ladies are doing well.

Fi

Yay Fi!!! Isn't it nice to allow yourself to get excited after several weeks worrying? I'm so happy you're feeling better about it all and that you have a plan in place :hugs:

I've posted photos for only you, Lili, Linn and Emma to see on FB with my pink clothes purchases so far.

I was brought back 4 days today, so I'm only 13 weeks 1 day based on ovulation. Closer to your date!

CJ

Ok ladies, i"m going to try adding the photos from my scan. Let's see if it works. :happydance:

Did it work??

Attachments

• My pic 1.jpg
    My pic 1.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 1
  • My pic 2.jpg
    My pic 2.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 1
  • My pic 3.jpg
    My pic 3.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 3
  • my pic 4.jpg
    my pic 4.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 2
OMG LOVE #3 and 4! Looks like baby is using your womb as a trampoline and having a party in there :) So sweet!

Oh Linn that looks divine, I want the recipe too!
So, saw my obstetrician. He's decided that we'll go by my ovulation date since we know it, rather than by the baby's growth. That puts me back 4 days :-( Now, my official due date is June 7th, my 37th BIRTHDAY!!! I'll have to change my ticker and all the labels of photos on Facebook :-(
My next appointment is December 15th, he wants to see me before the holidays...
CJ

CJ I sent it to Emma, will forward the message to you, can you deal with grams? Or shall I convert into ounces? I'm useless with cups but my digital scales will do both grams and ounces... it's easy to make. I would say 15 minutes to prepare and then baking for 50 minutes! Do you have self raising flower? Sorry to ask but in France I couldnt find it with my friend when I was visiting her and where I come from they don't sell it either! Anyway I will send it to you now on Facebook. I make this in the evening while my dinner is cooking! Hmmmm it never lasts, second one I made since last week :)
had some quesedillas tonight thanks to you.. xxxxxxx

shame they put you back but if you know when you ovulated! You know they grow in spurts anyway, at my first scan I was quite a few days behind and at my 12 week one only 1 day which was spot on for me as I ovulated a day late and they went by LMP!

fi_bronn congrats on going public, its nice isnt it? to get all the congrats from everybody!

applelova your pix are so cute :cloud9:

my baby was lying there all relaxed at the scan but my DD was a little acrobat too :)

Hi Linn, I think we posted exactly at the same moment, my computer glitched while loading up my response!
Yes, I can deal with grams, I have a kitchen scale (not digital though, but it'll do). I think I've seen self-rising flour in our store so I should be OK!
Thank you for sharing!
OK, off to my weight lifting class :)

yayy it worked :happydance: I'm not so computer literate when it comes to adding stuff on here. Thanks Ladies.

Linn - I didn't even notice that until now!! Thanks for pointing that out! :winkwink:

Hi Linn, I think we posted exactly at the same moment, my computer glitched while loading up my response!
Yes, I can deal with grams, I have a kitchen scale (not digital though, but it'll do). I think I've seen self-rising flour in our store so I should be OK!
Thank you for sharing!
OK, off to my weight lifting class :)

hey no probs and if you cant get the self raising flour I can get the amount of baking soda you need to add to the plain flour, got it written down somewhere on the original recipe! I just didnt have any plain one day so it was fab with self raising so i copied the recipe down like that! here in the UK self raising seems more common in cakes!

yayy it worked :happydance: I'm not so computer literate when it comes to adding stuff on here. Thanks Ladies.

Linn - I didn't even notice that until now!! Thanks for pointing that out! :winkwink:

wasnt it CJ who pointed it out? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"