******june babies******

Nightkd............you finding out the sex tomorrow then???? I am so excited for everyone and their scans:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: I literally could jump around my room.

Can not believe that we are all nearlly half way there!!! Just madness :happydance::happydance:

Emma your so excited but won't find out yourself hun!

I've had the worst headache all day and I'm so tired... I slept for 9 hrs last night didn't have to get up to wee lots and I don't understand how tired I am!!

Nightkd............you finding out the sex tomorrow then???? I am so excited for everyone and their scans:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: I literally could jump around my room.

Can not believe that we are all nearlly half way there!!! Just madness :happydance::happydance:

Not tomorrow (though I wish it was!!!) on Saturday :) I'm soooo excited!! Poor DH won't get a lie in or anything!! :lol:

xx

Emma your so excited but won't find out yourself hun!

I've had the worst headache all day and I'm so tired... I slept for 9 hrs last night didn't have to get up to wee lots and I don't understand how tired I am!!

I know............am so excited for you all as it is your decision and you are all great girls xxx
I have no personal need to know!! I have everything i need and love the whole suprise at the end, to me that is very important, and just as important as it is for some of you to know what you are having. We are all different :happydance::happydance:

Right what to eat tonight.......................Hmmmmmmmmmmmm:shrug:

I dont know what to eat myself... cant be bothered to cook, my headache is killing me. Might just make a quiche with some chips!

I gotta go to asda tonight :( I can't be bothered to do my hair or makeup or get dressed!

I have some sauseages that i can defrost i suppose.
I keep getting headaches as well. They are soooooooooo annoying!

Hey all

Sorry not posted for ages, been lurking around you all though! Hope everyone's ok.

Hopsital just changed my 20 week scan date to next wed!!! They are using the dates of my 12 week scan which will make me 19+6 next wed even though I know from IVF dates that I will only be 19. I don't mind though, the sooner I see babyg again the better!! Hopefull he/she might be more obliging than at 16wks and show his/her bits!!

Kath xx

PS loving all the food talk on here - makes me hungry!!

I think it's from my cold... I'm also so tired today! Can't be bothered to do anything today, my poor DD!

I know, it is horrid when you feel bad, because it makes you feel guilty with the other ones. I have had them all the way through, so must be a hormonal thing.
Hello MrsG............what fun that they brought your scan forwards!! I hope he/she behaves for you xx

I'm having a salmon fillet with some really nommy new potatoes (think they're Sainsbury's Taste the Difference Vivaldi taters - SO yummy!!) and whatever else I can find in the fridge!! :lol:

xxx

hmmmhhh I want some, but got no salmon and no energy to cook, will put quiche in the oven soon.

MrsG fab they brought your scan forward!

I just took 2 paracetamol so I can brave asdas later! Luckily I don't need much this week :)

evening. just had cheese, ham and sweetcorn toasties as i really couldnt be bothered tonight. been so uncomfy all day. after talking to some of the ladies on here, think im having braxton hicks. ive never had them before but ive had them off and on all day. i want to cry. hubby out a college tonight so early night for me, if i can get comfy.

I'm already hungry for dinner! Will have the Tom Yum soup and Chicken Mango salad at our Thai resaurant. I feel like poo though with my cold... My head hurts so much, I know the meds I'm taking are safe in pregnancy but I'm being a martyr and putting it off as long as I can :wacko:

Have not yet started working on the talk for January 18th, need to have my draft done by this Thursday!!! :cry:

cj, i know how you feel. been having really bad headaches for weeks. usually only try to take something if i wake up in the middle of the night due to the pain but sometimes just can't help myself though paracetamol isn't really working. thinking bout calling my doctor tomorrow again to get a few more days at home but not really making a difference. well, other than that i don't have to bother with all the noise and me having to concentrate when i'm just laying around the house. but already missed so much work due to my pregnancy. argh, don't know what to do... (sorry for ranting so much)

Hi how are u all feeling? how are u finding it sleeping at night I dont seem to be sleeping good at the moment I have tryed putting a pillow between my legs which does help but I end up tossin and turnin all nite any1 gt any tips 2 help me sleep betta xxx

I didn't sleep well for ages but now I'm used to it. Had to stop sleeping on my front at 15/16 weeks and since then its uncomfortable but my bump just got too big... got a long body pillow which I got between my knees and feet and a little bit under my bump.. and I only sleep on my left side but when I wake up I'm always lying on my back was the same with DD in the end I was mostly sleeping on my back cause my hips and everything was too sore otherwise and the midwife said it was fine as I would wake up if it was making me dizzy! I'm now waiting for the leg cramps I remember waking up every night with a cramp in my leg :( That's the joys of pregnancy for us I guess... I'm still loving it! :hugs:

I do remba the leg cramps but its all worth it at the end, my bump is gettn so big seems 2 ave just popped out ova nite but do luv it , I havent gt a long pillow js been using a normal 1 think I will buy 1 at the wkend 2 c if it helps more , am at my scan nxt thur so cnt wait as hopefully Il find out what we having ave just been hearing alot lately of people been told the wrong sex, a girl I know was told a boy on 2 scans anyway she was happy she already had 2 boys and when she went in to have c section she woke up 2 pink balloons and cards she thought she was in the wrong bed lol, and another ladie who works in mothercare was telling me she was told a girl and she painted the nursey pink gt teddies made with her name on and she had aboy so its freaked me out a bit I dnt mind what I have as long as its healthy thats the main thing , I think am best buying neutral colors xx

I've just bought one of those Dream Genii pillows - i hope its worth the cash!!!

My hip was so bad today i could hardly get to work so i decided it was worth the investment... reakon i might go off to bed soon to try it out!

I got a maternity pillow its not dream genii but can be used during pregnancy and for feeding but I can't sleep with it cause it's got those micro pearls inside which are very comfortable but it rashles so much I can't sleep so I only use it for feeding! Margi for them to tell you the wrong sex at the scan is very rare most of the time they get it right! I had my scan with DD at 17 weeks and she was a girl when she was born too. This time I'm not finding out until my 20 week scan which is in 6 days :) And I will buy blue clothes if I'm having a boy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->