******june babies******

Yeah I was thinking that Linn, am sure they will be right its just me making myself worry probaly for nothing lol, I will let you know what they say its on the 21st jan so not long now cant wait, anyway nite nite am gona try an have a early nite fingers and toes crossed xxxx

night night... at least like me you are only worried they won't find the gender all right and not stressing about any abnormalities. I'm not saying it's impossible for them to find anything as there is never a garantuee but I'm not stressing about it, I can feel my baby move every day now and that's the best reassurance! I have even picked the boys clothes I will get in next if I'm having a little boy and a couple of weeks ago I thought I'd be upset if it was a boy... so now I just want to find out so I can start shopping! I only have pink stuff for DD :)

Hi Ladies,

I've decided to be brave :) Here's my bump from 18 weeks (today). People are starting to notice I'm pregnant and not just chubby :p

Fi

Attachments

• 18week bump.JPG
    18week bump.JPG
    3.4 KB · Views: 2
Could you please add me to the list?

Due June 21st.
Will know the sex of the baby in 4 weeks!

well i was gonna jump around and tell you that im fairly sure i felt butterbean squirming last night but feels selfish after reading about Gypsypunk. :cry:

nothing else to report. hope you are all doing well. and sorry i havent caught up on yesterdays posts. xxx

Morning all, welcome Nessah :flower:

So I'm killing 15 minutes, just waiting to set off for my swine flue jab at 11.20am then off to meetings all day in Warrington, Liverpool and Manchester later this afternoon, glad I cooked so much on Saturday!

All these pink bumps - I take it Ria is having a girl too? Congratulations Ria!!! I havent had time to check on other posts yet.

So we have CJ today (so exciting), Mrs G on Wed and NightKD on Sat this week for scans, good luck guys, very impatient for mine - 2 weeks today...

Margi dont worry at 20 wks they should be able to give us all an accurate sex if we want it - really wish I could be like Emma and wait but I know I wont! I dont care either as long as my baby is healthy.

Fi, lovely bump :thumbup:

Morning!

Nice bump Fi! :)

Really happy you felt the baby hun, seen it on facebook, amazing isn't it :)

I'm 20 weeks today and I can't believe it. Doesn't feel real! And I ordered her pram last night :)

Xxxx

Congrats on 20 weeks Lili that's my next milestone :happydance:

E&L's mummy was it butterbean???? Still nothing from mine!

im fairly sure. i was lying on my side with hubby's hand on the side of my tummy. for a while all we could feel was me breathing and pulse. so i held my breathe for a bit and thought we felt some ripple-ing. so i slowed my breathing right down and yeh sure enough there was lost of wriggling and waves. wasnt full on kicks but felt like someone stroking from inside. didnt feel like bowel movements either. heres hoping it gets more obvious.
im starting to think Linn was right and i have an anterior, is it?, placenta as it was all on the side and not on front.

Hi everyone!

Well, i had my 20 week scan yesterday and it was amazing!! they show you so much detail - all the organs and the spine and the fingers and toes - it was totally bliss :flower: and the consultant says everything looks perfect so we are really relieved! :happydance: I've been feeling lots of movement for quite a while now, and when we had the scan i could see why! baby wouldn't sit still for 2 secs! doesn't make for good scan pics (think you can just about see a little face in this one, lol) but it definitely did help me stay on team yellow - don't think they could've told me if we'd wanted to know anyway!

Re the sleeping, i've been really uncomfortable for about a week? i always used to sleep on my left side but now i get really sore hips, back and my ribs ache 24/7 :nope: I bought one of the body pillows (just a cheapie to try it out - they had them last week in our local lidl's believe it or not for under a tenner) and it's definitely helped. I'm getting longer spells of sleep when i use it but still wake up sore and have to roll onto my back. Harumph! So still open to suggestions if anyone finds a cure :thumbup:

Good luck everyone who has scans this week, and hope all your colds and headaches start to clear up!

:hugs:

Attachments

• 20wkscan_b&b.jpg
    20wkscan_b&b.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 4
E&L's mummy I might try that tonight, I'm desperate lol!

Moongirl congrats on a great scan and that you are able to stay on team yellow!!!!

I got half way to the GPs and got a call on my mobile telling me that the nurse wouldnt do the swine flu vaccination as the doctor wasnt in the surgery - pathetic eh! So I had a choice of either going back at 2.45pm today or waiting until next week - I will go back later, very annoying....

Mxx

hi everybody!

I'm going to all the play groups this week so the time will go faster until my scan... now just making a stir fry for me and DD and then it's time to clean my house a bit!

Congrats Lili on 20 weeks!

And E&Ls mummy for feeling your baby :)

I'm so excited I can't sleep anymore, I lay awake nearly all night wondering what I might be having!!!

:hugs: to everyone!

Hey girls,
won't be having my scan on Monday. Went in today cause I have an infection and wanted it to get checked out again (too right, got some more medication) and he did a scan now and said there was no need for doing another one on Monday :( Have my next appointment with scan on Feb 4th though.
Well, after they said it looked very positively like a boy when I was 13 weeks, he now said it looked like a girl (looked like a girl to me as well). He couldn't get a clear picture though, only one from behind so he said bout 80% and he's gonna give it another look in 4 weeks.
Good thing though is that hubby now defo wants to try for baby no 3 as he would like a boy as well. And i'd like 4 kids... he was happy enough with 2. so praying lol on the other hand i feel a bit sad cause hubby was so happy to get his lil boy...
ah well, guess we'll have to wait till the 4th but pretty confident it's a girl (i've kept talking of the baby as a "her" anyways). Means I can start looking into girls names again... But no shopping till february now... argh ;)
e&l's mummy: yay to the mobements!
lili, congrats on halfway there!!!
so exciting. counting the days till my maternity leave but gotta start studying... got exams coming up, college is over again in 4 weeks and i haven't really done anything so far. wanna finish school before LO makes her entrance xx

ah sylvie I am not surprised they changed it again, at 13 weeks all babies still look like boys! sorry for your hubby but at least you will get more kids now. I would like 4 too but too expensive I think so will have one more in a few years for sure... I'm not asking OH!!

Only recently someone had an interesting link up in 2nd tri and you could clearly see that all the babies looked like boys at that stage, if I can find it again I will post the link on this thread! xxx

Awwww Sylvie.. I bet you just want to know for definite? I think I might die if they say I'm having a boy on Monday. :haha: No I'm only joking, I don't mind about the gender, but I have SO much pink stuff? I'm sure she's a girl though :)

Linn aren't the days going sooooooooo slow, I thought it was Wednesday today!

well, it looked definitely like a girl to me.
linn, saw the link, 11 weeks they both look the same, by 13 weeks they start changing but sometimes it takes a bit longer. just so sorry for hubby, he was so excited bout the little (american) football player in the make...
lili, i'm sure you'll stay on team pink, boys are much more unlikely to be mistaken for girls than the other way round xx

awww bless your hubby... I found the link again here too https://www.baby2see.com/gender/external_genitals.html if anyone else would like to see it!

Lili tell me about it going sooo slow. Just signed up for a class with DD on a Thursday that we will go to now every week for 10 weeks and guess what I also remembered someone is coming to look at the roof again on Thursday... aaaaahhh OH will kill me as I will tell him he has to take time off work to be here so we can go to the class.

I just remembered, that we have to be at a lawyer in 1 1/2 hours and still not studied anything. was sick 3 1/2 out of 4 1/2 weeks of school and have to do a test very possibly tomorrow with no clue as to what's been going on... noone living near here to come by and show me their notes or anything, feel like screaming... really doesn't help to get any motivation to study when you don't really know what to study for...
linn, at least your hubby could take off on short notice, not possible with mine. we got appts on the 4, 6 and 7 next month, hope they'll just give him 4 days off in a row... army doesn't like doing that...
i can't wait to be a full-time stay-at-home mummy again ;) xx

Sylvie not sure he can get the time off on short notice but if he can't he will have to ring those people that are coming and tell them some lie why they can't come and arrange another time, I don't think he will be impressed!

Hope your hubby can get time off... my OH is coming to my scans with me next week and the week after :)

two scans? isn't that just a bit greedy? lol
well, i got my scan on the 4th and my grandparents are celebrating their 60 years anniversary on the 6th and we'll have to stay overnight as it's 120-130 miles from here...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->