******june babies******

yeah it is greedy! got my anomaly scan on monday the 18th and the on the 29th I will have a doppler scan to check bloodflow of the placenta to and from the baby as my DD was small when she was born, just to make sure the placenta is working all right. we normally only get 2 scans here in the UK at 12 and 20 weeks so I'm lucky getting another one at 30 weeks to check growth and then I'm hoping they will schedule some more at my 30 week consultant appointment! I can't have enough of them :)

understandable. I'm just happy i can feel beany all the time now. yesterday was the first time in over a week i didn't feel her and it got me really worried but today at the scan, she was kicking away...

Hey girls,

Hope everyone is good? I havent been online much over the weekend and this week.

We were snowed in all weekend and i havent been able to drive into the office this week due to not being able to get down our street! Have been helping out in the nursery which i can walk to though as the manager has been off sick and the needed a "suitable person" anyway. So today i have been playing with the snow inside with food colouring making coloured snowmen and playdough :) all good fun! the finishing 2 hours earlier is also nice though.................even if when im in the nursery my phone rang non stop from calls from the other 11 nursery managers in the garrison!

Got our scan on thursday and im very exited about seeing the wee man again, but also a little worried that there will be something wrong. He is giving some good hard kicks though to reassure me :)

finally picked our pram....................were going for the quinny buzz 3 in "racoon"

Got some of my asos order yesterday as well .................and the little Timberland jeans are just too cute!! DH wasnt that impressed for £28 though lmao he has sooo many clothes now and they are all "labelled" ill be devestated when he has out grown them lol

x x x

Afternoon ladies xxxxxxxxxx :hugs:

CJ i hope the scan went well babe, am thinking of you xx

nesSAH welcome xx
Fi...........I love the bum pic hun xxxx

Moongirl, am pleased the scan went well hun, love the pic xx

Lili..........20 WEEKS wow!!! :happydance:

I am 19wks today xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sylvie............this is the pink babies group now!! You were one of the few blues we had xxx

Emma I checked the first page there seem to be 4 pink and 3 blue so not that big a difference :)

Congrats on 19 weeks! xxx

Thanks hun!!! Just seems to be so many girls being revealed xxx

Just seen on FB that CJ's scan was all normal!!..............So pleased for her xxxxxxxxxxx

yeah I saw it as well.. really pleased for you CJ!

I'm only worried about seeing the gender on mine :wacko: but then why should I worry about any possible abnormalities already now!

So true Linn...........................I am sure your bean will behave for you and show you his/her bits xxxx. Not long now xx

Congratulations CJ :happydance:

Linn did you get any side effects from the swine flu jab? The nurse kept telling me to expect my arm to be dead as if someone thumped me and to expect stomach upsets, headaches etc?

only had a sore arm like I sprained a muscle thats all! lasted for 1-2 days... not really worth mentioning :)

Thanks hun!!! Just seems to be so many girls being revealed xxx

Just seen on FB that CJ's scan was all normal!!..............So pleased for her xxxxxxxxxxx

I did hear that it's the "year of the girls" haha.

hmmmhhh I finished preparing my dinner :) Now impatiently waiting for OH to come home in an hour...

going to have chicken breast strips in peanut crumbs, peas, carrots, broccoli and mash with creamy chicken gravy :)

Whats everybody making for tea! Just did my shopping list for this week if anyone needs any ideas: Got the following dinners on offer

BBQ chicken fajitas
Tacos
Sausages, mash, yorkshire puddings, cauliflower cheese
Lasagne with garlic bread and salad
Homemade pizza and BBQ chicken
Chicken, carrot and butternut squash curry with rice and nan bread
Chili con carne with potatoe wedges and pitta bread

Ok off to do some hoovering now! xxx

Linn all sounds yum!! I am having a chicken curry and rice tonight..........not sure what type i will go for though xx

Just back from my 16 week check, and we heard the heartbeat. What a lovely experience that was - I'm still grinning an hour later :D :D Chickpea's heart was beating at approx. 149bpm.

Everything else looking good and the midwife adjusted my records when I pointed out that the other midwife had made a mistake on my weight at my booking appointment, and I'm actually 4kgs lighter NOW than I was at 8 weeks. Makes my BMI drop to 28 instead of 30 so no need for the Consultant referral :)

Trix I know scans are fab, I couldnt stop smiling after mine and great for the OHs to bond with baby too!

Ah why did I start all this food talk I want to eat now... gotta wait for OH and then off to asdas as I never went anymore last night, decided to make cakes instead lol

I love hearing the little heart just givin' er...hehe.

I haven't had an ultrasound since early December, and am REALLY excited for it next Friday. Seeing the little creature moving around is so amazing! I wish I could record it!

Sorry, wasn't very clear - this was just hearing the heartbeat on the midwife's doppler. Next ultrasound scan isn't for another 4 weeks, but this has given me the baby fix that I need to see me through to the scan ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->