******june babies******

Yay on team pink for nightkd too!!!
I feel better too since cutting out the junk food Delilah. Trying to eat fruit as snacks, although I did cheat a couple of times this week with a bite of chocolate :)
Slowly going through my list of things to do. But we're hanging out with friends tonight and tomorrow night, so that'll help time go by!
OK, off to finish my lemon coconut square, which is my contribution to tonight's menu :)

Marie, I also eat lots when I'm not pregnant but not quite as much.. I have always had a good metabolism though in my family everybody is like that! I often eat more than my OH but he's overweight and I'm not!!

hmmmhhh just had 2 raspberry doughnuts feeling so much better now.

CJ those lemon coconut squares sound delicious could you send me the recipe on facebook? hope you will enjoy your night! xxx

Oh, CJ, while you're at it, could you please send me that recipe as well? Hubby's allergic to coconut but sure I'll find a chance to make those when we've got guests over or when we go see my family or something...
My dad send me a whole pack of chocolates and other sweets this week for my bday so I'm now slowly (ok, not so slowly) making my way through the pile...

CJ me too please!!! And your banana loaf recipe please - now does banana loaf count as cake or bread - I think bread lol :thumbup:

After the 20 week scan what is the next big milestone - is it the baby reaching 24 weeks? Do you get more scans CJ? I hope that my baby shows us their goods on 26 Jan - I will probably pay privately if not - I so want to know, like right now lol!

Our friends who came round had an argument before they got here - how embarrasing - they came at 7.30pm and left at 10pm but it was a long few hours!!! They were obvioulsy not talking to each other and the sniping comments made for very uncomfortable company.

On the upside, they brought me a bag of handmade chocs from selfridges so roll on 1 Feb, they wont last 10 minutes!!!!

Mxx

oh no Marie thats horrible why didn't they rather cancel then? must have made you feel uncomfortable!!

I dont know Linn, you would think they would have agreed to leave it until they left and enjoyed the night! For the first time ever I was glad to see the back of them!!!!

hope it will be better next time, did they apologise? I can't believe I had 4 doughnuts tonight :dohh:

hope it will be better next time, did they apologise? I can't believe I had 4 doughnuts tonight :dohh:

Yes on the way out she said she was sorry and they had argued in the car en route aout something important....

still they should have pulled themselves together for your sake!
but I did miss that bit about the handmade chocs hmmmmmmhhh lovely.. is your diet over then on 1st February?

I'm off to watch NCIS now and then it's bed for me! xxx

Morning!! Yay more team pink yesterday!! :)

I went the Asda baby event and got some bargains. And set my pram up and pushed it round the house and it's fabulous. I love it and made the best choice!

One more sleep Linn xxx

Lili I know not long now!

DD threw up in the night, what a mess that was, been scrubbing stuff all morning and when it's washed I will have to put it out in the garden, fingers crossed for no rain today!

I'm going to Asda on Tuesday like every week :)

Whats the Asda baby event? Is it on every week?

Glad the pram worked out so well Lili - Linn I am not dieting as such just cut these 4 things out because I was eating so much of them so on 1 Feb I hope I can start to eat them again in moderation!

What time are your scans tomorrow?

Delilah it lasts until 6th February I think, lots of baby items are on offer... I'm looking to buy nappies!

My scan is at 10.10 am :)

Delilah you are doing so well with your eating I admire you for it because it must be hard whilst pregnant and wanting to eat everything in sight! Well done!

My scan is at 2PM! :)

The baby event isn't on every week I think it's once a year? The johnssons baby boxes are reduced from £25 to £10 which is a bargain if you wanted one. Also bottles and sterilisers rather cheap! I got 6 Tommee Tippee bottles for £10 as i've already got the steriliser etc. They also have Avent...

All the nappies too xx

I wouldnt know where to start on brands or prices - do you have any tips on what is a good price and which brands are best? How many do you need a day? Obviously I need to get up to speed on all this!

Mx

Yeah I want lots of pampers for DD and the baby!

Aaaaahhh I'm annoyed OH is still asleep I have been cleaning up vomit all morning DD went in to ask him to get her food as I was busy and apparently he didn't even hear it! I will tell him he is taking the piss when he finally wakes up and I already know I will get in trouble for it but it really annoyes me.. that it's more important for him to have a lie in than to get up and help me!!!

Congratulations on all the new pink and blue bums!!

Asda's baby event is usually twice a year, (think the other is in August/September) they have a lot of bulk products specially shipped and reduce a few normal products. Sometimes thou they just pretend its a bargin but actually its no cheaper than usual. You can pick up some good bits thou.

Delilah I can recommend pampers esp for newborn they got that mesh thing inside which takes all the poo inside it I had huggies with DD in the beginning they were foever leaking and ruining all her bodies. But everybody is different some people swear by huggies. I recently got some for DD and they leaked every night even the really big ones... DD sleeps for 12-13 hrs so I guess she wees a lot and it's so annoying washing her wet pyjamas every morning. So last week I bought asdas own as they didn't have her size pampers and even those are keeping dry over night and they are much cheaper than pampers. You will need around 10 a day... I would get a few in size 1 but mainly get the size 2 ones... DD wore size 3 for quite a while too so no mistake stocking up on those. Good price is 3£ for a small pack or 8£ for a big box or anything less obviously. Don't know exactly how much the nappies are in asdas right now but I never pay more for nappies usually stock up when they are on offer which is quite often in asdas!

Ria thats right not everything is a bargain but I would say asda generally have the best offers on nappies! I bought lots of pampers easy up pants for £3 a pack instead of £6 which is the usual price!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->