******june babies******

yeah Sylvie thought so she is in bed now with her drink and I will sleep in there on a matrass when I go up! Will give her food again tomorrow :)

Hey all, any one else suffering with insomnia?! thought i'd take the this 'extra' time to drop in....Had my 20 week scan on friday - it was amazing! we were both so happy to see LO kicking around again! Still on Team Yellow, we resisted the urge to find out - I'm so proud of us both! oh and Linn, will be thinking of you tomorrow/today (just seen the time!) will pop in again to see how it went! x

Sylvie I am almost converted to cloth diapers - Paul is supporting me but he is worried about the extra time it will take to wash/dry etc.

Linn & Lili - TODAY IS HERE - yay! Will check in later to find out your news :flower:

Mx

Morning lovely ladies!!! I have just caught up on thread..............5 pages worth since Fri night!!! Just heard from Linn and she is on her way.................YEAH xxx

Welcome to happygirl666

Well done dnw and nightkd for the :pink: news xxxx

Kailm well done for staying team :yellow: i know how hard it can be xxx I have my scan Wed and will fight the urge to peek xxx

Cj...................Now i want the coconut and lemon slice recipe please!! Got the banana one and will make that today xxx

Lili...............Not long now hun xx

Everything went great for Linn :) :)

And I'm so excited that she is having a baby...... GIRL!!!!!

:cloud9:

Waiting for confirmation from Linn to say if i can spill the beans on what she is having!!!!

She did Emma :) Fab isn't it.. I love when people get exactly what they want and I know she was hoping for a girl. Of course she would have been just as happy with a boy!

Oh Emma I wish you were finding out. Why are you making me wait til June it's torture lol!! Xxx

I'm here for a couple of mins...my DD is really poorly she threw up twice in the night and hardly weed at all so I was happy she had been drinking all morning but seemed lethargic and now she has just thrown up all the drink so off the NHS walk in centre as our GP doesnt have any appointments until after 2.30 and I'm afraid she will be dehydrated. OH is just calling work to tell them we can't come.

Apart from that I got 5 pics they are all right my baby was sleeping and didn't want to move much the sonographer tried his best to get us a pic.. its clearly a girl and they found nothing abnormal I was only in for 15-20 mins as baby was veeeery cooperative and showed them everything they needed to see!

I will be back later hopefully my little girl will be better! xxx

Hopefully she will be better soon.. Let us know when you are back from the walk in centre xxxx

So happy for you and can't wait to see the pics of your baby girl :)

She did Emma :) Fab isn't it.. I love when people get exactly what they want and I know she was hoping for a girl. Of course she would have been just as happy with a boy!

Oh Emma I wish you were finding out. Why are you making me wait til June it's torture lol!! Xxx

I'm sorry hun!!! Just love the whole not knowing bit..............Am sure it will fly by xxxxxx

Oh it will! Remember when you put that countdown on and it said about 90 days til my next scan LOL. Now it's on Wednesday! It will be June before we know it!

I need to start getting ready soon, threw up this morning with nerves, that was a blast from the past lol. Oh I hope my girl hasn't grown a willy because it would take me til June to take all that pink stuff back the shops! :o

Lili.............You do make me laugh hun!!
Am sure your beautiful girly will still be without willy..............Or i hope so xxx

Fingers crossed for you xxx Text me when out xxxxx

So pleased for you Linn and Lili I'm sure she will still be a she!!! Cant wait to hear all went ok. 8 days until my 20 week scan but at least I'm 19 weeks today - all little milestones :thumbup: xx

Congrats on 19 weeks hun xxx
My scan is Wed....................YEY x

2 days will soon go Emma - your scan seemed a million miles away just before Christmas I so hope the next week passes quickly for me! xxx

Right i am sure my bump is shrinking!!!! :thumbup:

I want to be huge!!!!! Check it out on my FB xx

Yay, done 20 weeks today, starting 21 weeks tomorrow!!! Still sick though, forgot to take my medication Saturday night so I threw up 5 times yesterday :-(

Linn, I'm so thrilled you're having another girl as you wanted :)
Lili, everything will be fine!!! Eager to hear from you!
Sorry all for the recipes, worked all weekend on home renos and didn't even have time to post the update photos yet. May not still for a few days as I have a massage appointment for tonight!! Will try to get the recipes to you though, Emma glad you got the banana cake one!
OK, off to work!
CJ

I'm back from walk in centre if she will vomit more during the day will have to go back tonight and possibly be admitted into hospital.... aaaahhh I really don't want to sleep in the hospital and I hope she will stop vomitting. I ran out of duvets, blankets, bedding, sleeping bags and pillows! I'm just washing washing washing... I hardly slept all night and I wish I was happy that I saw my baby this morning but it hasn't really sunken in yet. I will make some soup now for myself as all I had was a cup of water all day and then upload pix on facebook... they are not that great but all that matters is they didn't find any abnormalities.. the sonographer was sorry he couldn't get better pix but then I wasn't there to get photos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->