******june babies******

wow CJ how small are you again? My uterus is a little bit above my belly button now but I only ever feel the baby much lower!

Sylvie you are up early. As DD wouldn't sleep last night she let me sleep until 9.30 this morning :) And I still could have stayed in bed for longer!

aaaahhh lili the weekend is already dragging!! it won't stop raining and there is nothing to do!! i hope it will be sunday night very soon although i bet i won't be able to sleep all night!!

Susan usually gets up between 6 and 6.30, today she let us sleep till just after 7, so almost sleeping in...
can feel the uterus just slightly over the bellybutton as well but like linn said, movements are underneath it usually. felt a couple of kicks on the side next to the bellybutton but nothing higher than that

Linn tell me about it! I have nothing important to do today and my house is already spotless so I am bored and it's gonna drag! I'm gonna go shopping and then to my mums and try out my pram. Monday is in sight though, we are so close and yet so far :haha:

I'm gonna be clock watching all day! Wishin my life away! Are we the most impatient people or what? I just can't wait!! I feel like I'm going for 2 scans in one day!

yeah Lili... oh my house is never spotless lol.. whenever I clean somewhere DD or rabbit make a mess somewhere else! But I just did dishes now will go play with DD then can clean the kitchen again and prepare dinner already.. so glamorous, I'm also wishing it away! At least you get to try your pram :) I wanted to go to the park with DD but it's pouring with rain!

Nightkd any update on the scan?? Thinking of you!

dnw welcome to team pink!!! I've got so much pink clothes now I need to start buying other colours as I don't want Zoé in pink ALL the time! :blush:

Linn, I'm about 155cm which is 50th percentile for a 13 year old girl :)

FINALLY finished my talk! I have a hair dresser's apt today to cover my roots and for a trim, looking forward to it! I'll take photos of the progression of the nursery to post on FB. And I have so much work to do around the house (remove remainder of wall paper in bathroom to get it prepped for paint, shorten the new curtains for our bedroom, install a new curved curtain rod in our bathroom and organize my book keeping for my "new" business) that the weekend will just zip by! Lili and Linn, come help me, it'll help time fly I swear!! :hugs:

Going out to friend's tonight, need to make lemon coconut squares to bring them. Emma, will email you banana cake recipe now before I forget!!

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend!!! :kiss:

i know im worrying for nothing but i think im getting my brain wrapped round and round with the numbers iyswim.
delilah, im 30 nearly 31 hun.

Lilli and Linn, not long now, ive still got 2 more weeks to wait.

im gonna be off line for a few days. catch you all later. xx

CJ I would happily come and help I'm so bored I really don't know what to do! And I'm craving sweets but got nothing in the house :(

She's posted on fb ... not gonna spoil the surprise ;)

E&L ... don't stress over the numbers!!!

i know im worrying for nothing but i think im getting my brain wrapped round and round with the numbers iyswim.
delilah, im 30 nearly 31 hun.

(Putting on medical geneticist's hat) My dear, your numbers are FINE!!! Don't worry about it at all, if you were my patient I would be providing you with reassurance, not offering you any invasive testing whatsoever!!! :hugs:

:happydance: Team.............

PINK!!! :pink:

Mummy was right! :thumbup::lol:

xxx

now that i just found out through fb, you are updating this lol
so happy for you guys! xx

OMG 2 more team pinks today - contratulations DNW and NightKD - so exciting!

CJ I know how you feel (well done on finishing your talk) - my weekend is just going too fast and I am working thorugh my list but not really making an impact - although my house is sparkling today and all my throws have been laundered and dried :)

I found some over the bump jeans last night on ebay they look like a good deal - these people make for dorothy perkins https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI...057&var=600000548778&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT - only £14.25 including postage

Tonight we have some friends round but we are not cooking - we all agreed pizza and a big salad would be the menu! I'm so hungry now and got another 2 hours to wait, might have some fruit! This no snacking is killing me sometimes but I'm happy I've done 16 days already!

Have a great evening all.

Mxx

thank you deb and CJ.
im not having a good day. :cry:

congrats on the pink bumps ladies.

im gonna dissappear for a bit but will be back next week. good luck on on lilli and linn. xxxxxxx

marie, i'm thoroughly impressed with your no-snacking though. wouldn't manage it for a day, could eat 24/7 at the mo lol love the jeans btw
e&l, you okay hunni? do you just need a break? everthing's fine, we're here if you wanna talk xx

congrats on team pink nightkd!

E&Ls mummy I hope you will feel better soon xxx

Marie you are being sooo good! I'm craving sweets all the time now! Just had the biggest dinner, I bet my poor baby got no room in there and OH bought lots of doughnuts at sainsburys which I will have as soon as there is some room for them :)

Aaaaahh I can't wait for monday anymore but at least it's evening now only 2 more sleeps and it's my scan!!

E&L's mummy - are you ok honey? FB or PM if you need to if there's anything I can do???

Thanks Sylvie & Linn - it has been ok to be honest most of the time - I have been having 3 meals a day and eating as much fruit as I need to in between meals when I get hungry - I was so disgusted with myself putting a stone on in December that I had to do something to stop me eating my bodyweight in chocolate and crisps every day so cold turkey it was.

Sylvie I'll let you know how the jeans are when they arrive.

Linn you do make me laugh - I dont know how somebody as petite as you managed to eat so much you should be rewarded lol :haha: surely you dont do this when not pregnant? If so I want your metabolism!!!

Had some olives to keep my hunger at bay and it seems to be working!

Mxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->