June Buddies??

Gemma_xX

TTC#3
Reaction score
Hey girls :hi:

I am due 5/6th June (had two different estimates online :wacko: ) with my second bubba! I have a 2 & a half year old daughter & a hubby!
Just looking for buddies around the same gestation to share the experience with :thumbup:
Add me? :flower:

Hi Gemma!

My name is haylee and I am due 4th June with bubs #2! Feeling excited but also having some 'freak out' moments because we are looking at an 18 month age gap!(probably less as my first bub came 11days early) eeeek! Congratulations x

Hi Gemma!

My name is haylee and I am due 4th June with bubs #2! Feeling excited but also having some 'freak out' moments because we are looking at an 18 month age gap!(probably less as my first bub came 11days early) eeeek! Congratulations x

Congratulations Haylee!
Wow, I know it won't be easy but I bet they'll be so close growing up! It's nice to meet other people around the same date because right now it just feels surreal, like I shouldn't even know yet if I am because it's so early on aha, silly I know! X

Hey Gemma! I'm due 3rd of June! Soooo exciting!! :happydance: congratulations!!

Hi girls, due 4th of June too, this will be our 2nd baby, have a 22 month old boy.

Still feels surreal then I'm pg again, think it'll feel more real when the symptoms kick in & the bump appears!

Hiya. I just flu d out y'daynthat I am pregnant after not feeling well for a few days. My estimated date is June 5th. I have a 15 month old daughter who's birthday is in June. This a surprise baby but very much wanted. Would love to have some buddies

Mornin ladies.
I'm due baby # 3 June 3rd.
My first two daughters are 2 and 3( 12 months apart)
This is my 3rd OH 's first. We are super excited. We also just moved to a larger house so it was good timing.
So far I have horrible evening sickness. No vomiting but I feel close all night and barely sleep. Plus the exhaution and sore boobs are killing me.

We are hoping for a boy this time. Anyone know what they would like?

First appointment isn't until October 17th. Feels like such a long way off.

Also have to figure out how to tell my work. The position I do takes a lot of training so I want to be fair and give them time to train someone but I know they will make my life a living hell for leaving them.

Hi there i am due June 1st i have a 1 yr old DS, 11yr old DS & a 16 r old DD and i am 39, i think this is the most tired i have been since my 1st pregnancy

I'm due June 6th.

It doesn't feel real yet, especially as I don't think I'm having any real symptoms although it's still super early. I think I'm a little more sleepy and while my boobs aren't sore I think I'm generally aware of them being there the last couple of days.

I'm thinking about booking an early scan for when I'm 8 weeks, do you girls think that is a good time to do it? xx

Hi ladies im June 6th too and my birthday is june 5th so thats a bit weird!

I'm due June 4th, after trying for four years!!

Hey ladies,

Congratulations on all of your pregnancies!

There seems to be a lot of 2nd time mummies here :)

I'm due on the 3rd of June with number 2.

My first little guy will be 3 in a few weeks, so a nice age gap.

Lots of June ladies!!
It hasn't sunk in here yet either despite the fact I keep falling asleep, boobs are killing me & woke this morning feeling nauseous... uh oh!
Tried getting a doc appointment to inform them and register with the midwife but as per they're crazy busy on a Monday! Was also hoping to get something for the heartburn:dohh:

We've not long moved into a 3 bed maisonette and my girl is potty trained so perfect timing for us too!:happydance: although my girl is now waking in the night :(

Same here not sunk in keep expecting af to start. Boobs are super painful
Im a little worried as I actually stopped taking cerezette on 30th August and ov 14 days later now im pregnant and ive heard people talking about eptopic pregnancy .but it was the same with dd came off cerezette and 4 weeks later i found out i was pregnant

Sorry to hear your dd isnt sleeping through i know how hard it can be. Mine is 4 now and still hasnt slept through or a night in her own bed! Haha what are we thinking.

Same here not sunk in keep expecting af to start. Boobs are super painful
Im a little worried as I actually stopped taking cerezette on 30th August and ov 14 days later now im pregnant and ive heard people talking about eptopic pregnancy .but it was the same with dd came off cerezette and 4 weeks later i found out i was pregnant

Sorry to hear your dd isnt sleeping through i know how hard it can be. Mine is 4 now and still hasnt slept through or a night in her own bed! Haha what are we thinking.

Don't tell me that! Aha, I was being naive and thinking it'll improve once she starts nursery! She never sleeps past 5am but past few nights she's woke at 2 & doesn't always go right back to sleep.
Wow, my friend also got pregnant right away after coming off cerezette twice!
The early weeks are such a worry aren't they! Xx

Can I join you?! I JUST got my BFP this morning!!! I'm SO excited and nervous...this wasn't exactly planned, well...sorta...we just didn't think it would happen this quick! I have a 4 yo son, 15 month old daughter...and SO nervous to have 3 kids...ALL with birthdays in JUNE!!!! OH.MY! My due date should be around June 8th(ish)...my dates are usually a little off...so we will see. Congrats to you ladies!!!!

hey :)

due june 8th, but will get that confirmed whenever they book me in for our first scan. just got my :BFP: this morning :)

DH doesn't know yet...

good luck everyone!

due june 8th, but will get that confirmed whenever they book me in for our first scan. just got my :BFP: this morning :)

DH doesn't know yet...

good luck everyone!

CONGRATS!!! Same here...got my BFP this morning, and DH doesn't know yet either!! and I think our due dates are about the same;):happydance: How are you feeling?!

just tired at the moment, MS didn't kick in for another fortnight with the troll. will be fascinating to compare symptoms from the last pregnancy!

how are you getting on?

i've read a few ladies already have MS... girl bumps, perhaps? ;)

DH doesn't know yet...

good luck everyone!

CONGRATS!!! Same here...got my BFP this morning, and DH doesn't know yet either!! and I think our due dates are about the same;):happydance: How are you feeling?!

just tired at the moment, MS didn't kick in for another fortnight with the troll. will be fascinating to compare symptoms from the last pregnancy!

how are you getting on?

i've read a few ladies already have MS... girl bumps, perhaps? ;)

DH doesn't know yet...

good luck everyone!

That's great that morning sickness hasn't kicked in for you yet!!! I have been feeling a bit tired, back ache, and twinges...and a tiny bit of MS if I don't eat. I just hope I don't get the horrible MS that I had with my other two kids! OH.MY. 5 months straight!!! Did you have MS with your last pregnancy?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->