June Buddies??

Haylee, we're going to stay team yellow, I think if I found out in advance that I would be disappointed with whatever they told me which sounds weird I know.

I'm a bit worried about my OH being supportive during labour, he's quite squeamish and not very good with anatomy and phsyiology related things, I'm already starting to consider a doula!

we will find out, jan or feb time. and i want my water birth with gas and air! was robbed of the the last time as i had to be induced :/

Hey to all the new ladies on the thread! It's exciting to see others thinking about the delivery they'd like! I had a water birth with my first so naturally want one again this time. Such an amazing experience! I totally loved labour

I definitely feel sick - I didn't think I'd ever be pleased to feel sick :D

How are you ladies feeling today? I was so busy cleaning my house top to bottom yesterday...everything in my house smells...gotta thank pregnancy hormones for that! lol!! Also I've been extremely gassy, and If I don't eat I start to feel nauseous. Other than that I have energy. I feel tired sometimes...but I think that goes with the territory of having 2 other kids to run after lol.

Have you ladies had a ton of symptoms?!

How are you ladies feeling today? I was so busy cleaning my house top to bottom yesterday...everything in my house smells...gotta thank pregnancy hormones for that! lol!! Also I've been extremely gassy, and If I don't eat I start to feel nauseous. Other than that I have energy. I feel tired sometimes...but I think that goes with the territory of having 2 other kids to run after lol.

I was the EXACT same yesterday, same symptoms also! But then my daughter had a bad night last night so do you think anything has been done today? Nope! :nope: She's off to her Nanna's tonight as this week she's gotten herself into a daft routine of waking at 1am, staying at Nanna's breaks the habit. I find it difficult to break it at home now my husband's working and has to be up for 6am :shrug:

I've no symptoms apart from the odd cramping and heartburn!! Ergh! But other than that I'm normal, I got no MS with Lily I'm praying to be the same this time!
I feel tired with just 1 little monkey to run after never mind 2! You must be tired!!

I was the EXACT same yesterday, same symptoms also! But then my daughter had a bad night last night so do you think anything has been done today? Nope! :nope: She's off to her Nanna's tonight as this week she's gotten herself into a daft routine of waking at 1am, staying at Nanna's breaks the habit. I find it difficult to break it at home now my husband's working and has to be up for 6am :shrug:

How old is your daughter? So tough being pregnant with other kids...that's great you can have Nanna help out!!! That's amazing!!

I've no symptoms apart from the odd cramping and heartburn!! Ergh! But other than that I'm normal, I got no MS with Lily I'm praying to be the same this time!
I feel tired with just 1 little monkey to run after never mind 2! You must be tired!!

Nice!! You're one of lucky few who don't get ms!! I had terribly with my other 2, hoping I don't get it as bad this time around. How old is your little monkey? My kids are 4, and 15 months...I find that my DD (15months) is the most work...as she is still so dependant on me...which I don't mind...just a little nervous to what it will be like when full blown ms hits lol. Ah well...

Do you find the cramping like AF? I still have that a bit. Here and there.

Nice!! You're one of lucky few who don't get ms!! I had terribly with my other 2, hoping I don't get it as bad this time around. How old is your little monkey? My kids are 4, and 15 months...I find that my DD (15months) is the most work...as she is still so dependant on me...which I don't mind...just a little nervous to what it will be like when full blown ms hits lol. Ah well...

Do you find the cramping like AF? I still have that a bit. Here and there.

I hope you get it easy this time!! Sounds awful I would hate to experience it! Wow you have got your hands full!! Yeh I bet being pregnant with a 15 month old is very hard as they are into everything aren't they!
My DD is 3, she's 4 in January. Even though she's in the stage of not listening and has got serious attitude :haha: she can entertain herself and isn't too hard to look after. Just the odd occasion where I find it so tiering feeling like I'm constantly shouting at her! There's no terribles 2s for me, defiantly terrible 3s!!

And yep cramping like AF. Really bugs me!!

Morning all!

I seem to have my 'super smell' back already, I can smell everything again. :dohh:

DS and I are off to the beach today, it's slowly warming up here. X

Hope you are all feeling less nauseous today. I defiantly am at the moment. Got my first MW appointment on Wednesday where ill be 6 weeks but in the 7th (if that makes sence)

Still no symptoms here, same as last time though. I didn't get MS till 5-6 weeks & it was very mild. I didn't get tired at all & really had no other symptoms until I developed SPD around 28 weeks, I was quite lucky really! I loved being pregnant!

Hi everyone,
I'm due 4th June with my second baby. My little boy is 25 months old.
It's challenging already running around after a toddler as I'm just constantly tired at the minute!

Ok, my super smell is back, too. Which means nausea is kicking in. With DD I rare ever actually got sick, but with DS, I vomited between 3 and 10 times a day until 25 weeks. Hoping this one isnt that bad :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->